Here's HMX's community program - Road Crew

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 xzeldax3

xzeldax3
  • 99 posts

Posted September 20, 2015 - 05:32 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't get accepted too. I've been a fan of Harmonix since 2006 and it's been a big dream to work for them. This would have been the closest I could have got to doing that :/

#42 drummerockband

drummerockband

I Charted Tegan and Sara and All I Got Was This Crappy Title

• 818 posts

Posted September 20, 2015 - 05:08 PM

I won't lie, I'm still hurt about not being accepted. Even though I told myself I didn't care, I do care.

So the feeling of rejection sucks.

But I'm not upset or mad or in any way resenting those that did get in. Why? It's not your fault!
Enjoy and make sure to share with the not so lucky. Maybe those that did get in should do an AMA kind of thing so we can get all the pending questions answered prior to release.

Yeah I'm with Nemo here. I kept telling myself "don't get your hopes up" so I tried not to, and then the rejection letter came in and I felt a little bad about it. This isn't the first time I've been rejected for something that I cared so much about either, but it's still a bummer. The big thing about it for me was going into RB4 my ION kit won't work and drums are my main instrument. So without the band in a box bundle, I am unable to play drums. And now with the Canadian dollar so bad it's really hard for me to be able to pay $300 plus tax for the bundle. I guess I might just buy the single game disc and if I can find a separate drumset down the line that would be great. But please, road crew members, SHARE EVERYTHING YOU CAN WITH US!! We would love to hear how you guys feel about the game! :)

My Customs | Featuring customs from Disney movies, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Tegan and Sara, Alvvays and more!

#43 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 345 posts

Posted September 21, 2015 - 04:03 PM

I will definitely share as much as I can with the C3 community!

#44 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,901 posts

Posted September 21, 2015 - 06:05 PM

Congrats to everyone who got in. :)

As a PSA to those Canadians that didn't, the bundle is currently CAD$250 at the Microsoft Store, w/ a $20 Xbox gift card.

I put an order in so I can hopefully axe my Best Buy one. :)

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#45 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted September 22, 2015 - 05:03 AM

Got in! Guess being associated with customs didnt hurt me.

#46 drummerockband

drummerockband

• 818 posts

Posted September 22, 2015 - 03:22 PM

Congrats to everyone who got in. :)

As a PSA to those Canadians that didn't, the bundle is currently CAD$250 at the Microsoft Store, w/ a $20 Xbox gift card.

I put an order in so I can hopefully axe my Best Buy one. :)

Ooh I think I will do that! Thanks for the heads up!!

My Customs | Featuring customs from Disney movies, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Tegan and Sara, Alvvays and more!

#47 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 5,020 posts

Posted September 24, 2015 - 02:07 PM

Any of the lucky few who got in want to do me a favor when you get your early copy of the game? Nothing that will get you in trouble with HMX and will only take 30-45 minutes of your time. Shoot me a PM if you wanna help me out. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

#48 DieTheShisno

DieTheShisno
  • 36 posts

Posted September 24, 2015 - 11:50 PM

So no one else has gotten an email regarding the band-in-a-box, right? Not just me?

#49 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 345 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 06:59 PM

So no one else has gotten an email regarding the band-in-a-box, right? Not just me?

Not a word.

#50 drummerockband

drummerockband

• 818 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 07:24 PM

Not a word.

That's really odd they haven't emailed you guys at all regarding that. The game is a week and a half away from release. I wonder HOW early you guys will actually get the game? 

#51 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 345 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 08:48 PM

That's really odd they haven't emailed you guys at all regarding that. The game is a week and a half away from release. I wonder HOW early you guys will actually get the game? 

Well, now they've said they are "on the way from the fulfillment center," though it is unclear where they are in the shipping process or how they will be shipped.  I guess we'll see them when we see them!

#52 DieTheShisno

DieTheShisno
  • 36 posts

Posted September 25, 2015 - 11:03 PM

Well, now they've said they are "on the way from the fulfillment center," though it is unclear where they are in the shipping process or how they will be shipped. I guess we'll see them when we see them!

Apparently. Wherever you saw that from, so much for the message they were gonna send about it, I guess.

EDIT: Found it on their Twitter. Well, hopefully.means they're arriving early this week, then.

#53 DieTheShisno

DieTheShisno
  • 36 posts

Posted September 28, 2015 - 06:45 PM

12088144_1041884082512380_54193282113654

Anyone else make it?

#54 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted September 28, 2015 - 07:00 PM

Yeah, their communication up to this point has been, lets say, less than stellar....

On Twitter, HMX Thrasher is now saying that the bundles are arriving....but nobody seems to have received them yet. It would be helpful if they communicated with us directly about the shipping situation, instead of the random vague tweets that they seem to be doing.

Oh well. I guess I can't complain too much, since I am getting something that is normally $250, for free.

#55 DieTheShisno

DieTheShisno
  • 36 posts

Posted September 29, 2015 - 11:07 PM

Yeah, their communication up to this point has been, lets say, less than stellar....

On Twitter, HMX Thrasher is now saying that the bundles are arriving....but nobody seems to have received them yet. It would be helpful if they communicated with us directly about the shipping situation, instead of the random vague tweets that they seem to be doing.

Oh well. I guess I can't complain too much, since I am getting something that is normally $250, for free.

People have been able to find and track their orders (somehow, I've been completely unable thus far), and apparently the bundle and some secret 5lb package will arrive by Friday. Some are saying 8 PM, which would be a shame for me; I was hoping to have my bundle ready for my library's game night.

Became a part of this Facebook group, it's been extremely active: https://www.facebook...531619/?fref=nf

#56 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 11:54 AM

Yep, I finally was able to track my order yesterday using FedEx Delivery Manager. It looks like the 5lb package is an extra Guitar! The dimensions were updated on the package and it fits a guitar. :)

Pretty nice of them to include an extra guitar! :)

#57 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,469 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 11:58 AM

I'm so not envious it's not even funny.

#58 drummerockband

drummerockband

• 818 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 12:20 PM

I'm trying so hard to not keep coming back to this thread right now...

#59 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 5,020 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 01:37 PM

5 pound guitar though? That seems a bit heavy for the regular plastic one, doesn't it?

Also, we hate you all a little bit more now.

#60 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 06:06 PM

5 pound guitar though? That seems a bit heavy for the regular plastic one, doesn't it?

Also, we hate you all a little bit more now.

Thats what I thought at first, but the PAX East guitars that people could order are 4.7lbs, so it fits.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users