MrBurpler's Customs -- Thick as a Brick (with Bsbloom!)

Rush Tool Yes Prog Slint Indie Rock Close to the Edge Spinal Tap Thick as a Brick Jethro Tull

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#41 Rushfan2112

Rushfan2112
  • 579 posts

Posted April 10, 2016 - 10:06 PM

Thanks for Tool & The Killers. 

Nice Work ! 

Love the Music or Hate it but don't complain about it . It's FREE !!

#42 bigbbubba

bigbbubba
  • 28 posts

Posted April 16, 2016 - 09:05 PM

I don't know if it's just me or what, but for some reason everytime i try to load "all these things that i've done" it freezes my xbox anyway to fix that?

#43 bluesfan38

bluesfan38
  • 116 posts

Posted April 18, 2016 - 03:12 AM

I don't know if it's just me or what, but for some reason everytime i try to load "all these things that i've done" it freezes my xbox anyway to fix that?

Same thing happening to me and this was the one song I wanted most in RB. Thanks to op for making it, but how do I fix?

Edit: I tried clearing song cache and still no go. Freezes my 360 so bad I have to manually unplug.

#44 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 103 posts

Posted April 18, 2016 - 03:37 AM

Same thing happening to me and this was the one song I wanted most in RB. Thanks to op for making it, but how do I fix?

Edit: I tried clearing song cache and still no go. Freezes my 360 so bad I have to manually unplug.

There is an update coming to that song which should fix it, i think i accidentally compiled the song with the vocal track muted. :-P

I'm taking the opportunity to fix that issue, and make some chart updates. I'm terribly sorry about that though :bang:

Customs Thread, Customs Song DBWork In Progress Thread, C3U Profile

If you see "MrBurpler" anywhere on the internet there is a 99% chance that it's me.

#45 bluesfan38

bluesfan38
  • 116 posts

Posted April 18, 2016 - 04:00 AM

There is an update coming to that song which should fix it, i think i accidentally compiled the song with the vocal track muted. :-P

I'm taking the opportunity to fix that issue, and make some chart updates. I'm terribly sorry about that though :bang:

No worries man, I'm just so happy you're fixing it and worked on it in the first place. My gf and I were arguing over who was going to sing it lol.

#46 glarms

glarms
  • 330 posts

Posted April 24, 2016 - 01:05 AM

Any update on the update?

#47 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,026 posts

Posted April 24, 2016 - 01:14 AM

Probably when his tester gets off his lazy butt and finishes helping him. :b

Steam: Bansheeflyer PSN: Bansheeflya Xbox LIVE: Banshee Flyer
My Customs
My Works in Progress

#48 glarms

glarms
  • 330 posts

Posted April 24, 2016 - 01:15 AM

Probably when his tester gets off his lazy butt and finishes helping him. :b

Slacker...haha just checking

#49 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 103 posts

Posted May 3, 2016 - 06:31 PM

UPDATES:

The Killers - All These Things That I've Done

• Fixed vocal track to stop crashing game
  • Fixed harmonies
  • Fixed pro-keys
  • Fixed metadata to match official DLC

I'd like to thank proletarian who initially brought the vocal issue to my attention, and to Bansheeflyer who helped a lot with the vocals, pro keys, and overall play-testing.

NEW SONGS:

PWeyl5F.jpg

http://customscreato...-of-mine-r12614

I would like to thank samjjones who initially brought the RPP to my attention, along with narutostarwars123456, who charted the original bass, guitar and drum tracks. I made some chart fixes, and added vox and keys. I would also like to thank Bansheeflyer who helped a lot with play-testing, and just aiding me through vocals and keys.

S5ZMPhx.jpg

http://customscreato.../_/glenn-r12613

Slint, a band no one knows! But i like them, so screw it! This is from there untitled EP that came out in 1994, haveing a grand total of two songs (both of which are untitled on the CD) it spans a total of 13 minutes (the EP, that is)! I'm also working on various other Slint songs, if you would like to know which ones, check out my WIP thread! As a little note, this does contain CAT EMH even though it doesn't say in the visualizer. 

If you see "MrBurpler" anywhere on the internet there is a 99% chance that it's me.

#50 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,232 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted May 3, 2016 - 06:44 PM

Glad to see "Jenny" making it out into the wild.  It's a great song, with a killer synth and bass line*.  Thanks to narutostarwars123456 for providing a solid rhythm foundation, and Mr. Burpler for finishing it off with vox and keys and polishing up the map.

*Pun intended.

#51 BraxtonThePorcupine

BraxtonThePorcupine
  • 59 posts

Posted May 3, 2016 - 07:52 PM

Thanks for Slint!

#52 Mourn Despana

Mourn Despana
  • 74 posts

Posted May 3, 2016 - 09:41 PM

Dude.  You made my day.  Seriously.  Probably my favorite Killers song.  

"If you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." 

- John Lennon

#53 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 314 posts

Posted May 3, 2016 - 10:28 PM

More Killers is always appreciated. Thanks man

#54 jrhond1

jrhond1
  • 4 posts

Posted May 3, 2016 - 10:56 PM

Thanks man!  Quick question though, is anyone having issues playing all these things that ive done?  Or is it just me?  I tried playing it and it wouldnt load.  Is there something i have to do since i played the previous version of this song?

#55 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 103 posts

Posted May 3, 2016 - 11:04 PM

Thanks man!  Quick question though, is anyone having issues playing all these things that ive done?  Or is it just me?  I tried playing it and it wouldnt load.  Is there something i have to do since i played the previous version of this song?

When I was play-testing the song i didn't have any issues, and Bansheeflyer (who also play-tested for me) didn't report any issues. But if you're looking for a solution, try deleting your cashe file since RB3 might still think it's loading the older version of the song. Hope that helps :)

#56 jrhond1

jrhond1
  • 4 posts

Posted May 3, 2016 - 11:23 PM

that did it!   thanks for the help!   :)

#57 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 103 posts

Posted June 27, 2016 - 06:45 PM

Update!

For those that want "All these things that i've done" download it today! it's becoming official DLC and as a result i'm going to remove it from the database on the 28th.

Edit: Turns out the song is already deleted from the database.

#58 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,943 posts

Posted June 27, 2016 - 07:38 PM

Thanks for the thought, but we remove songs as soon as they are announced, so it's already taken care of. ;)

#59 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 103 posts

Posted July 5, 2016 - 05:24 PM

Release: Slint - Spiderland Pt.1 (singles)

The three most well-known tracks off of Spiderland. A very great record that should get more attention then it has, this is quite possibly one of my favorite albums of all-time, which makes me really happy to release it to you guys. This is a "math rock" album that has some of the most bold production choices i've come across when looking for music. This band/record is characterized with odd times and very muted vocals. There is a Pt.2 that has the other three tracks off the record (which are more deeper cuts). If you love different songs and songs that are kinda out-there, be sure to pick this up!

Breadcrumb Trail
4hxsEzg.jpg
http://customscreato...mb-trail-r13339

Nosferatu Man
Bn0pc3E.jpg
http://customscreato...ratu-man-r13340

Good Morning, Captain
Note - *The typo has since been fixed*
NLY9edX.jpg
http://customscreato...-captian-r13341

#60 BraxtonThePorcupine

BraxtonThePorcupine
  • 59 posts

Posted July 5, 2016 - 07:29 PM

This is awesome, can't wait for part 2.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rush, Tool, Yes, Prog, Slint, Indie Rock, Close to the Edge, Spinal Tap, Thick as a Brick, Jethro Tull

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users