MB's Customs: TOOL - OPIATE TRACKS!

Rush Tool Yes Prog Close to the Edge Jethro Tull The Mars Volta One Day as a Lion Slint King Crimson

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#61 Xer

Xer
  • 11 posts

Posted July 9, 2016 - 03:36 PM

So happy for these Slint tracks, excited for more!

#62 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted August 11, 2016 - 01:16 AM

Get pumped! - Yes and Tool are just around the corner!

Customs Thread, Customs Song DBWIP Thread, C3U Profile, MGMT WIP Thread

If you see "MrBurpler" anywhere on the internet there is a 99% chance that it's me.

#63 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,592 posts

Posted August 11, 2016 - 03:39 AM

Get pumped! - Yes and Tool are just around the corner!

How close to the edge are we getting?

#64 Derekô

Derekô
  • 99 posts

Posted August 11, 2016 - 09:48 AM

So you're the guy I need to be thanking for getting Slint into RB? Excellent. Patiently awaiting Pt. 2. Especially Washer on guitar.

Really truly hoping for more Ænima, too, if that's what your Tool progress is referencing.

OM2uucL.png

#65 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted August 11, 2016 - 08:05 PM

How close to the edge are we getting?

We are getting closer ;)

You could consider this some type of "teaser" for that stuff :)

So you're the guy I need to be thanking for getting Slint into RB? Excellent. Patiently awaiting Pt. 2. Especially Washer on guitar.

Really truly hoping for more Ænima, too, if that's what your Tool progress is referencing.

Yes yes, i haven't forgotten about Slint. I'm very glad you're enjoying my customs. As far as the progress goes, all spoilers for upcoming songs are in my WIP thread. :) Also I'm pretty sure every song off of Ænima has had some custom release now (not including the interlude tracks).

If you see "MrBurpler" anywhere on the internet there is a 99% chance that it's me.

#66 Derekô

Derekô
  • 99 posts

Posted August 12, 2016 - 03:20 AM

Also I'm pretty sure every song off of Ænima has had some custom release now (not including the interlude tracks).

I wish.  Unless you know something I don't, we're missing;

Stinkfist

H.

Forty Six & 2

Hooker With A Penis

Pushit

That's basically (more than) half the album that's still out there.  Maybe one of these days.

Really happy to see you bringing Under the Pressure to life, though.

OM2uucL.png

#67 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted August 12, 2016 - 03:31 AM

Stinkfist , H. , Hooker With A Penis, Pushit - Check out DenVaktare's thread, he hasn't added them to the database yet

Forty Six & 2 - SHGinnz charted it, I don't think it's on this site but it's out there on the internets!

#68 Derekô

Derekô
  • 99 posts

Posted August 12, 2016 - 03:58 AM

Stinkfist , H. , Hooker With A Penis, Pushit - Check out DenVaktare's thread, he hasn't added them to the database yet

Forty Six & 2 - SHGinnz charted it, I don't think it's on this site but it's out there on the internets!

You clearly did know something I didn't.

Holy shit thank you.

OM2uucL.png

#69 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,592 posts

Posted August 12, 2016 - 06:45 AM

You clearly did know something I didn't.

Holy shit thank you.

There are alot of customs out there not uploaded to the database.  Finding them requires a ton of more research.

#70 Derekô

Derekô
  • 99 posts

Posted August 12, 2016 - 08:29 AM

There are alot of customs out there not uploaded to the database.  Finding them requires a ton of more research.

Cryptic.  I can get on board with that.

OM2uucL.png

#71 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted August 27, 2016 - 03:47 PM

The End of Summer Pack (even though non of these songs have to do with summer)

PZP223E.jpg

http://customscreato.../_/triad-r13792

What is there to really say about this song? Well, it's one of the most challenging drum experiences i've ever had playing this game. Not in a "this part is stupidly fast" but just that para-diddle is one of the most challenging and yet rewarding experiences i've had playing the game, drummers especially pick this one up!

Now this song was done in collaboration with oscarj08, who did the drum chart and graciously let me add the other instruments to make it a FB custom. This custom also marks oscarj08 charting retirement, that is not to say he is finished, but all of his post-retirement charts will be set as contributions.

wf5D4FZ.jpg

http://customscreato...iad-live-r13793

The live version! Personally I think this song is harder than the studio version since it contains two drum solos, but that is just my opinion. Not much to really add to this that wasn't said about the studio version, pick it up!

e3zdnWL.jpg

http://customscreato...-be-over-r13794

Finally we have "To Be Over". I love this song, everything about it just works, the lyrics, the musicianship, the arrangement, everything. This song isn't too difficult, guitar and keys will certainly be a highlight on this track. The Venue track was done by AJFOne23, who elevates the custom to something beyond that which I could have done. This song does have charted vocals and prokeys, which were transposed from a different source, so if there are charting errors with those tracks let me know!

As a final note, prokeys right now is expert-only, i will update the custom when reductions are done for prokeys.

#72 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,592 posts

Posted August 27, 2016 - 08:20 PM

Killer releases.  Can't wait to check out Triad.

#73 Housequake

Housequake
  • 275 posts

Posted August 28, 2016 - 02:27 AM

YES!  :D

Thanks!!!

How you gonna do it if you really won't take a chance
By standing on the wall? Get your back up off the wall...

#74 oscarj08

oscarj08
  • 368 posts

Posted August 28, 2016 - 02:28 AM

Yeah, Tool Triad drumming is really challenge, paradiddles, polyrhythms, is difficult even for rb3 standars. you have to wake up your weak hand and improve your indpendence skills first. :)

As mr burpler said, it marks officially my charting retirement, may i will do contributions in the future. dont expect much.

however here is something i'm working occasionally. Tool songs on real drums for phaseshift. at the moment i'm only have done Lateralus (orignal chart by bearz) and Triad of course, they will have only real expert drums & 2x bass pedal, real open-close-sizzle hi-hat control, also hi-hat pedal, sections and time signatures marked, so danny carey polyrhythms becomes more real:

https://drive.google...NmxYSFZYWnBaWE0

#75 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted August 29, 2016 - 05:15 PM

Hey Oscarj08 if you happen to do "Third Eye" send me what you got and i'll update my drum chart!

#76 oscarj08

oscarj08
  • 368 posts

Posted August 31, 2016 - 02:33 AM

Hey Oscarj08 if you happen to do "Third Eye" send me what you got and i'll update my drum chart!

sure!

#77 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted September 20, 2016 - 08:55 PM

Update to Cinderella man -- NOW WITH PROKEYS CHART!

New description and visualizer on the first post!

#78 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,592 posts

Posted September 21, 2016 - 02:08 AM

Thanks for the update.  Another Rush album complete!

#79 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted October 25, 2016 - 04:22 PM

"Don stepped outside..."

#80 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 156 posts

Posted October 25, 2016 - 05:10 PM

Release: Slint - Spiderland Pt.2 (the deep cuts)

So here it is! The last three songs off the truly one-of-a-kind record "Spiderland". I feel like those that picked up part 1 will definitely pick up part 2, but either way, pick up the rest of this great album. Admittedly "Don, Aman" and "For Dinner..." are not the greatest Rock Band tracks, but i like seeing full albums in  Rock Band, so they're in anyway. There isn't much more that i can add, but "Washer" is by far the highlight in my opinion.

As a Final note, all the metadata has been fixed so now it's consistent across the whole album.

Don, Aman

JzNOAd8.jpg

http://customscreato...don-aman-r14486

Washer

uY0HGcN.jpg

http://customscreato..._/washer-r14485

For Dinner...

YFMvMrA.jpg

http://customscreato...r-dinner-r14484

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rush, Tool, Yes, Prog, Close to the Edge, Jethro Tull, The Mars Volta, One Day as a Lion, Slint, King Crimson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)