C3: The End of Days

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#41 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted August 28, 2015 - 09:16 AM

If someone is working on a conversion of Uprising by Muse, i really hope they toke the time to make a very good venue track with the song as i think i could.
Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#42 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted August 28, 2015 - 09:17 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before but will there be c3 releases like 2 every month or more?

Also a idea for c3, c3 should try work on songs that Rock Band might not be able to release like bands like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. I also believe there is still some Led Zeppelin songs that have stems that c3 has not done yet.
Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#43 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted August 28, 2015 - 10:55 AM

Sorry if this has been asked before but will there be c3 releases like 2 every month or more?

Also a idea for c3, c3 should try work on songs that Rock Band might not be able to release like bands like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. I also believe there is still some Led Zeppelin songs that have stems that c3 has not done yet.

It has been asked, and answered, before, about three posts above yours.

I'm charting again! Check out My Customs - featuring Muse, Coldplay, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Blur, Snow Patrol, RATM, Death Cab, New Radicals and more!

Feeder Discography Project - Newest Release - Swim EP

Works in Progress

#44 CloserToTheSun

CloserToTheSun
  • 11 posts

Posted August 28, 2015 - 03:06 PM

This really bums me out, seeing C3 going down. Granted, I've been a lurker most of my time here, but I planned on working on a few Bowie customs and maybe some of my favorite indie artists (Metric, Hey Ocean!, The Rural Alberta Advantage, Belle And Sebastian, etc). Well, maybe I still can, who knows.

You definitely still can work on those: having the songs you love in the game is just priceless. :)

It mostly depends on my patience. Sometimes I just can't handle waiting so long for something, even if I know it's worth the wait. I should try small and then build from there. When I get some free time, I'll start up with a song by The RAA.

But, if I happen to suck/give up, thank you all for your awesomeness.

#45 Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend
  • 120 posts

Posted August 28, 2015 - 09:53 PM

I'm really sad about this. But I'm more excited to hear about the methods or systems in place for tracking Other customs that has been mentioned and teased for weeks now. ;_;

#46 xzeldax3

xzeldax3
  • 99 posts

Posted August 29, 2015 - 04:40 AM

C3 had a great run and made a awesome website where RB fans could all gather. I will look forward to the other customs that fans put out in addition to finally releasing all mine (at some point :P).

#47 wingsoveramerica

wingsoveramerica
  • 529 posts

Posted August 29, 2015 - 07:34 PM

i hope we get some elton john and free as a bird and real love by the Beatles :)

#48 EvilCornbread

EvilCornbread
  • 196 posts

Posted August 31, 2015 - 04:26 PM

Big thanks to pksage and the rest of the gang for making song tracking as enjoyable as possible. It's really satisfying to hear a song, think it would be fun to play in RB, and then make that happen (to say nothing of having other people download and enjoy the song too).

Without C3 I never would have had the opportunity for that. You guys rock.

#49 moc_os

moc_os
  • 51 posts

Posted August 31, 2015 - 07:46 PM

i'm sad now.

#50 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 699 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 07:18 PM

So according to the blog post, this Friday the 4th will be the last 'normal' release from C3...

Any hint thread possible? :)

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#51 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,740 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 07:57 PM

I had a great hint planned but was told it was too obvious, so no hint from me. But I know at least two people will be happy come this Friday.

#52 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,105 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 08:13 PM

Hints may come, they were promised.

#53 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,740 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 08:24 PM

OK

#54 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 699 posts

Posted September 2, 2015 - 08:34 PM

Well it sounds like Even if we don't get hints, we'll still end up getting good songs.

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#55 katkill

katkill
  • 66 posts

Posted September 3, 2015 - 09:10 PM

Hints may will come, they were promised.

fixed. :D Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'll go away now. :aaaaa:

#56 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 677 posts

Posted September 9, 2015 - 02:35 PM

Question: Once regular C3 releases wrap up, will the C3 team still respond to bug reports?

#57 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 6,105 posts

Posted September 9, 2015 - 04:02 PM

For those who hang around little will change, probably.

#58 joshuab81285

joshuab81285
  • 73 posts

Posted September 9, 2015 - 06:59 PM

This makes me happy. :-)

#59 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 6,105 posts

Posted September 9, 2015 - 07:08 PM

This makes me happy. :-)

It's not like we get a ton of bug reports usually though.

#60 EcoFreak

EcoFreak
  • 228 posts

Posted September 13, 2015 - 08:25 PM

things probably wont change, but that said rb4 could fall flat on its face. I mean the GH side pretty much over saturated the market till everyone got sick of it. It could well have killed that genre, RB done well because they just released DLC mainly. But we could find months or a year from now they give up with releases or/and dlc and everyone comes back to this, it wouldn't be the end of the world but it wouldn't be very good if the game does appalling. Atleast harmonix have listened to the fans to a degree allowing old instruments and dlc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users