Aug 14, 2015 - Vice City OST, Pretenders

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,728 posts

Posted August 14, 2015 - 07:02 PM

only missing The Outfield =/ actually, I'm waiting this song for soooo looong...

Good news! You're going to be able to play it in RB4.

I wonder if The Outfield was originally planned for this... :D

It was indeed. Anyone who's happy for Turn Up the Radio should be thanking Harmonix, because I chose to do TUTR only after having to scrap Your Love.

#22 SuD

SuD
  • 74 posts

Posted August 14, 2015 - 07:24 PM

Good news! You're going to be able to play it in RB4.

I didn't know it! now I see. to keep all my previously bought songs I'll have to buy an Xbox One, because I have my 360 and bought a PS4... =/

I hope the new guitars and drums come to Brazil =(

#23 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted August 14, 2015 - 07:34 PM

Part of the reason I got an Xbox One was because of Rock Band 4 and all my DLC that I have purchased on the 360. Im very happy I got it as well, since there are a ton of great exclusive games for it that are not on the PS4 (which I have as well, so put down the flamethrowers).

Back on the topic at hand, great week! Hope someday to have Out of Touch by Hall and Oates from the Vice City soundtrack! :)

#24 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 677 posts

Posted August 14, 2015 - 07:40 PM

Another fine set of songs. Thanks Farrotone and all the authors!

#25 Xdeadoralive

Xdeadoralive
  • 87 posts

Posted August 14, 2015 - 08:32 PM

Amazing week guys!! :D ... But still waiting for Yankee Rose (also on vice city) :/

#26 pfb

pfb
  • 74 posts

Posted August 14, 2015 - 08:54 PM

re pretenders:
would have loved it if it featured their more popular tracks like "i'll stand by you", "middle of the road", or "back in the chain gang".

anyway, thanks for "run to you", "self control" & "wanna be starting something"

#27 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 301 posts

Posted August 14, 2015 - 09:28 PM

Obviously a completely awesome release.

#28 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 995 posts

Posted August 14, 2015 - 09:48 PM

Amazing week guys!! :D ... But still waiting for Yankee Rose (also on vice city) :/

Yankee Rose can be found here in Nunchuck/Sygenysis thread

http://pksage.com/cc...kee rose#p56837

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

Rock with the Doc at c3Universe

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  

Bono

#29 PTownBrave22

PTownBrave22
  • 64 posts

Posted August 15, 2015 - 12:33 AM

Welp, guess I'm gonna have to grab the flash drive again...

Thanks guys, im pretty much a sucker for anything Bryan Adams.

Turn Up the Radio is also a great track...

Gotta say, as much as I enjoyed RB before, the customs community has made me an addict

#30 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 133 posts

Posted August 15, 2015 - 10:37 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww Vice City!
Thanks for Laura Branigan – “Self Control” :excited:

#31 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 693 posts

Posted August 15, 2015 - 06:10 PM

Excellent week guys! I'm not really a fan of GTA games but they apparently picked some great songs for the soundtrack. 4/5 for me.

About the Pretenders I will only say this: Much more criminally underrepresented than Bryan Adams, at least when you also factor in customs. We have what? 1 official DLC song, 1 Christmas song, and 1 cover? So technically, 1 real Pretenders song. I agree with pfb that we desperately need more of their hits! A few of them are on my short list of songs to chart, but I'm not the fastest charter :) This isn't my favorite track by them but I will download it out of solidarity! 1/1.

Grand total: 5/6.

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

Collaboration Thread!

#32 Nyftyx

Nyftyx
  • 1 posts

Posted August 17, 2015 - 09:30 AM

Hi, I made an account just to say that I love this pack! I have just completed Vice City and Vice City Stories consecutively and was surprised to see that there was a Vice City pack out (coincidence maybe?). Nonetheless, I do have some questions. How many more Vice City packs do you guys plan to release in the near future? Do you happen to take requests for these type of packs?

#33 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,073 posts

Posted August 17, 2015 - 10:24 AM

How many more Vice City packs do you guys plan to release in the near future?

A grandtotal of 0. :) Weekly releases will stop when Rock Band 4 is out so there wouldn't even be time to schedule a new pack for the same theme. ;)

#34 iammax

iammax
  • 607 posts

Posted August 20, 2015 - 02:10 AM

Weekly releases will stop when Rock Band 4 is out so there wouldn't even be time to schedule a new pack for the same theme

But will all releases totally stop?

#35 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,728 posts

Posted August 20, 2015 - 02:11 AM

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4008

#36 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 134 posts

Posted September 5, 2015 - 03:56 PM

I can't sign in to the bugs link, so....

What's up with "Wanna be Startin' somethin'"? The lip syncing is completely absent in some parts "Billie Jean Is Always Talkin'/When Nobody Else Is Talkin'" and off in others. Also there are no [intense] in the vocal track when Jacko is having a seizure at the end of the song with his screams and Hee Hee & Hoo Hoo.

and on guitar, when there are two double greens, there should be another note faintly after that. Perhaps a red or yellow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users