Keytar Rokker v1.2.0 [9/6/15] - Play your Rock Band 3 keytar on PC!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 omnimon

omnimon
  • 1 posts

Posted March 15, 2017 - 12:21 PM

Hi trojannemo, that's a great program!

Exactly what i need, but it does not work XD

I'm running win 10 with Microsoft .NET 4, got the keyboard connected using the wireless adapter, but when I double click the program, it wont start. I tried with admin privileges or with compatibility mode (win 8, 7, vista, XP...) but nothing changed.

Can you help me?

#22 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 5,007 posts

Posted March 21, 2017 - 03:25 AM

I'm officially ending support for the program. It's been obvious, but putting the fine point on it.

Read more here:

http://customscreato...ll-my-programs/

#23 Duknine2

Duknine2
  • 156 posts

Posted January 17, 2020 - 09:04 PM

I liked this program, it worked fine on my computer even though something was missing when opening. although I interpret it as an application.

I have a question, I know we can play with the Xbox 360 keyboard, but what about the other platforms? I have a Wii keyboard, is it possible to play with it using this program?

We are on Nova Era

#24 Shroud

Shroud
  • 324 posts

Posted January 18, 2020 - 02:22 PM

How do you show lower difficulties? Or can you only see Expert? I have the same question on cPlayer.

I have a question, I know we can play with the Xbox 360 keyboard, but what about the other platforms? I have a Wii keyboard, is it possible to play with it using this program?

At least my PS3 keyboard doesn't work with it. In fact, it is said in a previous page that you need an xbox keytar or ANY midi keyboard as long as you pass it through an xbox midi adapter.

#25 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 5,007 posts

Posted January 25, 2020 - 06:32 PM

You need to have an Xbox adapter.

You can select the difficulty shown (or even LH or RH animation) on the top right of the program. You can't do this on cPlayer. Different kind of program, will only show expert difficulty if I remember correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users