The Sheep Queen's Customs (37 Songs) (06/22: You go through customs?)

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#21 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted February 3, 2016 - 11:58 PM

Added Drake - Hotline Bling :DDD

#22 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted February 5, 2016 - 11:39 PM

Added Kraftwerk - The Robots :DDD

#23 rcale

rcale
  • 247 posts

Posted February 5, 2016 - 11:49 PM

Wow. Can't wait to try this out! Thanks.

#24 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted February 5, 2016 - 11:53 PM

Wow. Can't wait to try this out! Thanks.

You're welcome!

I was thinking about making a Kraftwerk pack with it, but releasing two songs in two days was too tempting :P

But hey I'm not saying there won't be a Kraftwerk pack ;)

#25 rcale

rcale
  • 247 posts

Posted February 5, 2016 - 11:58 PM

That would be cool. :)

#26 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted February 24, 2016 - 10:43 PM

Added Crash And The Boys - I Am So Sad, So Very Very Sad :DDD

#27 xzeldax3

xzeldax3
  • 99 posts

Posted February 25, 2016 - 04:01 AM

Hahahahaha that is awesome!

#28 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 133 posts

Posted February 25, 2016 - 05:21 AM

WHAT I MIGHT CHART

Rammstein - Mein Land (G/B/D/K/V)

Hi! Did you already started to work on this song? I have bunch of Kassu's Rammstein guitar\bass Expert charts, and Mein Land is one of them! I can chart Drums +maybe Pro-Keys (not sure), do you want to collaborate and create tempo+vocals+merge all of this and release at the end?

#29 johnbob1

johnbob1
  • 73 posts

Posted March 24, 2016 - 08:52 AM

i would love to see full band for that red hot chili peppers - all around the world thanks

#30 Hollyzophy

Hollyzophy
  • 59 posts

Posted March 24, 2016 - 09:22 PM

Following this Pokémon line, could you create the theme of Littleroot Town? it's from Hoenn Region. 

Bolsonaro2018

#31 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted March 24, 2016 - 09:44 PM

Following this Pokémon line, could you create the theme of Littleroot Town? it's from Hoenn Region. 

I am very sorry but I don't take requests at the moment. I have a ginormous W.I.P. thread, and I am more focusing on what I already started!

#32 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted March 27, 2016 - 05:32 PM

Added Jacno - Rectangle :DDD

#33 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 06:30 PM

Added something I would like you guys to read, thank you.

#34 bigbbubba

bigbbubba
  • 28 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 07:20 PM

I'm never good at wording things, but all i have to say is it shouldn't matter to anyone what you identify yourself as, you're awesome regardless. I applaud your braveness for stepping out like that. High five!

#35 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 07:31 PM

I'm never good at wording things, but all i have to say is it shouldn't matter to anyone what you identify yourself as, you're awesome regardless. I applaud your braveness for stepping out like that. High five!

Yay! High five! Thank you for the kind words.

#36 Storm360

Storm360
  • 297 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 08:07 PM

Congrats on the annoucement! It's great that we've ended up a community where people can feel comfortable sharing details like that, it's alot more than I can say for other places.

#37 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,918 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 08:10 PM

That's a great attitude that I truly love and support, for what it matters. Living well is the best revenge.

#38 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,026 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 08:20 PM

Woo, so happy you feel comfortable announcing this to us at C3.  :lol: It surely is quite a transition, I couldn't even begin to imagine the good and bad that comes from coming out to people (though one of my trans friends has given me an idea).

For some reason now all I can think about is how amusing it is the Wachowski brothers ended up becoming the Wachowski sisters. :wacko:

Steam: Bansheeflyer PSN: Bansheeflya Xbox LIVE: Banshee Flyer
My Customs
My Works in Progress

#39 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 420 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 08:24 PM

Congrats on the annoucement! It's great that we've ended up a community where people can feel comfortable sharing details like that, it's alot more than I can say for other places.

Thank you very much, and yes, I believe there's not a single ounce of hate in this place! (Except when someone requests a song already released as DLC :D)

That's a great attitude that I truly love and support, for what it matters. Living well is the best revenge.

Thank you very much too, I sure hope to live well, but I'm pretty confident since my surroundings are very supportive :D

Woo, so happy you feel comfortable announcing this to us at C3.  :lol: It surely is quite a transition, I couldn't even begin to imagine the good and bad that comes from coming out to people (though one of my trans friends has given me an idea).

For some reason now all I can think about is how amusing it is the Wachowski brothers ended up becoming the Wachowski sisters. :wacko:

Thank you very much!

Basically the good is that you'll meet new people from it, the bad is... Well losing a few people because of it...

#40 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,026 posts

Posted March 31, 2016 - 08:29 PM

Basically the good is that you'll meet new people from it, the bad is... Well losing a few people because of it...

Unfortunately that's how it is. Some people can't accept change and that's how they are. If they find something uncomfortable they won't like it.

If someone can't accept you for who you are, then they weren't really good people to have in your life anyway (which I know is a lot easier said than done, especially with those close to you).

Steam: Bansheeflyer PSN: Bansheeflya Xbox LIVE: Banshee Flyer
My Customs
My Works in Progress

14 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

DemonUnicorns