C3 Forums

The Sheep Queen's Customs (367 Songs) (15/05: Multitrack Madness Part 2)

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, awkward.

Turns out my next release was planned to be my 300th custom, but with this huge number I got mixed up some months ago in the counting, and I actually have 287 customs. Don't worry, the song is still coming, just will have some stuff in between, like an Oreo.

Oh yeah also, added Mano Negra - Out Of Time Man :DDD

But you been knew.

• 3 months later...

Alright, just updating again, to add what I've released so far, and also to present to you the new feature on my thread, the recommended setup picture.
I've been experimenting with the recent songs and I've now designed a visual, but what is the recommended setup?
This is the ideal way to play the song. Here is an example, with my custom of Friends Of P by The Rentals.

9LBq6VL.jpg

The vocals icon seems to not be present, but that does not indicate there is no vocals. You can see it at the bottom right of the bass icon, which means that the bassist should be the lead singer. Why? Because Matt Sharp is the bassist and lead singer on the song! Same goes for the harmonies. The keys are played by the third harmony, which corresponds to the violin player, Petra Haden, and the second harmony is played by Cherielynn Westrich, who only provides vocals. See where I'm going? This replicates the actual band setup to provide you the one "ultimate" band experience!

I'll try to add that to every song as they're released/upgraded, as well as upgrade my thread with songs releases in time, cause right now I have missed adding plenty of packs!

(Also merry Christmas and happy holidays)

That's a wrap for 2019 I guess.
This is the year I've definitely put out the most customs, and I hope you appreciated each and every of them (even the french ones). You all mean a lot to me.

Added: Sheep's Party Pack 1 (There will be more)

•Sexion D'Assaut - Désolé

•Brigitte - Battez-Vous

•Skip The Use - Can Be Late

•Stromae - Papaoutai
•Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand

•Jason Derulo - Get Ugly

•Biting Elbows - For The Kill

•Orelsan - La Pluie (ft. Stromae)

•Aya Nakamura - Djadja

•Kakkmaddafakka - Sin

:DDD

• 1 month later...

Why not the original Enjoy the silence?

is it this version?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7aJVGj3aK0

seems like the mike shinoda version....

This is the Reinterpreted version from 2004 composed by Mike Shinoda indeed. The original version is official DLC for Rock Band 4. The song title will feature "(feat. Mike Shinoda)" but this was too long of a name for the picture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Regarding my next pack:
Due to obvious circumstances and France being on lockdown for an indeterminate period, my Sheepost Pack II intended for April's Fools is going to be delayed. I am not at my home where all my stuff is, including my Xbox, and I therefore cannot playtest everything, especially the venues, which you know I give a lot of attention to. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise it's a good pack, a really good pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Here, memes.

Added:

•Happa-tai - Yatta! (from literaly any 14 year old who says Japan is so WTF)

•Dave Rodgers - Déjà Vu (from that Initial D meme)

•Yugo Kanno - Il Vento D'Oro (From that JoJo meme waIT IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE????)
•Spitting Image - The Chicken Song (Because excuse me but making a song to mock another song and ending up #1 in the charts for 3 weeks IS a meme)

•Halogen - U Got That (from that Ricardo meme that made all men question their orientation)

Happy lockdown

:DDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...