The Sheep Queen's Customs (287 Songs) (30/08: Tik Tok Tik Tok)

• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#61 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 337 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 10:18 PM

Great song. Thanks!

#62 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 696 posts

Posted May 13, 2016 - 09:54 PM

Added Richard Strauss - Also Sprach Zarathustra :DDD

Also a bit of information:

I wasn't very active in here, but it's gonna get "worse" because of the magnificient event in my life named "THE BACCALAUREATE"!

"Note: The "baccalauréat" is the group of exams taken by French eighteen year olds, so could be said to be roughly equivalent to A levels in the UK, the HSC in Australia, or the high school diploma in the US." - wordreference.com

That being said, I'll probably post something in July, but I'm going to Japan in August, so if you expect a pack or anything, you're gonna see in September.

So I guess...

See you guys in July!

Sheep sheep I'm a beep

#63 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,476 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted May 13, 2016 - 10:24 PM

Congrats!  Thanks for the song.

Also,

enhanced-buzz-8016-1426277582-24.jpg

#64 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,592 posts

Posted May 14, 2016 - 01:16 AM

2001 A Space Odyssey custom?  Talk about out of nowhere.  Great selection!

#65 CmdrXym

CmdrXym
  • 292 posts

Posted May 14, 2016 - 01:21 AM

2001 A Space Odyssey custom?  Talk about out of nowhere.  Great selection!

Sounds like the beginning of a great Elvis concert...if only there were more Elvis customs. :(

#66 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,457 posts

Posted May 14, 2016 - 01:28 AM

Amazing choice, so glad you tackled it, it's a great addition to the database! :)

#67 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 696 posts

Posted May 16, 2016 - 11:09 AM

Sooo as I told you, I am slowly but surely getting ready for my exams, and even if everyone tells me I look like I don't care, I am stressed as hell.

But I can still assure you of what's to come in the next months:

-Songs I made! Lots of songs I made!

-Van Genesis tot 'n huldeblyk aan Stephen

-Hopefully the first ERBoH

-A hjörð ekki svo rólegur

-Also french stuff

-And YES I'm STILL WORKING ON THE ROCKAFELLER SKANK!

Sheep sheep I'm a beep

#68 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 696 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 03:36 PM

News.

I really hate to tell uninteresting facts that are unrelated to the main subject of a forum.
But since it is really important I have to tell it.

I've been suffering from depression and anxiety for years, and it slowly gets worse and worse. I am slowly losing contact with my friends, cutting more and more and spend more time crying rather than actually do something about it.

That also means, as you might have understood, that I am slowly losing all will in making customs, which I hate to say, because Rock Band almost got me out of my sadness just the moment I started having a good score on expert, it made me feel like I could actually do something, even if it was not a primordial thing. I also started to make customs to entertain you all, and I put a lot of effort in giving at least 3 more minutes of joy to your parties. I also tried to do my best not to seem pessimistic just by thinking that would make anyone as sad as me, which I try to avoid as best as I can.

I'll probably find the will to chart again sometime, I don't know when. Probably tomorrow, probably in July, probably somewhere in 2017, I just don't know.

To conclude, I would like to thank you guys once again, because of the support you have shown when I came out of the closet (While I'm still being called a "faggot" IRL), when you thank me for any custom I release, when I see that one of my customs has more than 600 views, it all means a lot to me. Thank you.

Sheep sheep I'm a beep

#69 js43599

js43599
  • 9 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 04:23 PM

Stay strong! Thank you for all of your customs  :rock:  :)  :excited:

#70 Super Blooper

Super Blooper
  • 362 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 04:28 PM

I can empathise with every word of your post.
Coming from someone that is a homosexual, and also suffers depression and anxiety, I know exactly how you feel.

Stay strong, and know that you'll always have my support.
Previously known as "AlexTaylor"

#71 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 262 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 04:54 PM

neki, don´t worry about the others say about you, you are a awesome person, you make awesome customs, i know its hard, this moment, keep strong, and think that has others like you and, keep walking.

sorry my bad english

but thanks.

#72 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 696 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 05:29 PM

Thank you all for the kind words, I really needed this.

The thing is there's that one person that I don't want to talk about that likes to mock and hurt me, so my everyday life is hard. And mixed with the stress of exam, I guess that breakdown was unavoidable.

You can't imagine how much I am impatient to get back to customs, because I have some songs in progress from beloved artists on the forums, and I guess it's better to speak of what's to come rather than what's happening.

I mean I have lots of hints to make for upcoming customs.

Even if I started in... IDK September of 1977 I wouldn't be done today because I have like 619 customs in progress...

I already gave too much.

So let's end in a positive way

Love you guys.

Sheep sheep I'm a beep

#73 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,457 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 06:31 PM

You can't be unhappy when you do things that make so many people happy. ;)

#74 Storm360

Storm360
  • 299 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 07:50 PM

Honestly, I know it's alot easier said than done but just try and ignore what others say. live your life, and if others aren't happy with that so be it, it's their issue, it's your life to live, not theirs.

I'm not sure on your age or anything, but i'm assuming your in school, just stick it out, when you leave school (and get into college etc), everything will change, typically once people leave school, they grow up fast.

#75 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 696 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 08:19 PM

Honestly, I know it's alot easier said than done but just try and ignore what others say. live your life, and if others aren't happy with that so be it, it's their issue, it's your life to live, not theirs.

I'm not sure on your age or anything, but i'm assuming your in school, just stick it out, when you leave school (and get into college etc), everything will change, typically once people leave school, they grow up fast.

Well actually I'm in my last year of general school, but if I succeed at my exams, I'm going to a cinema school to become a professional in the domain.

Beware Georges Méliès! The competition is coming! 

Sheep sheep I'm a beep

#76 PopGoesRockBand

PopGoesRockBand
  • 870 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 08:22 PM

I was lucky one who wasnt bullied at school but I was kinda in the middle ground the leave me alone group, I met someone who was bullied and verbaly and phsicially bullied, unlike everyone else I sat next to him, I wasn't bullied for it, nor tormented, and now this guy is one of my best mates and is in a mortgage and very very happy, it does get better, and if you ever and I mean ever want to talk mate day or night, pm me here or we can chat whenever you are among friends here anytime

#77 Storm360

Storm360
  • 299 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 09:10 PM

Well actually I'm in my last year of general school, but if I succeed at my exams, I'm going to a cinema school to become a professional in the domain.

Beware Georges Méliès! The competition is coming! 

Yeah, you'll be fine once you get to Cinema school, unlike school, people actually want to be there, and they'll actually be more focused on doing the work.

#78 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 185 posts

Posted June 1, 2016 - 09:54 PM

Sadly, there are a lot of young people don't have much tolerance for people who don't live their lives the same way they do. They lack empathy and can't see the world from someone else's eyes to understand how their words and actions might impact someone else. Also, they often act out of fear that they themselves might be ostracized if they don't act in a way that is deemed "normal", and so they distance themselves from anyone who doesn't fit into the norm out of fear being viewed the same way.

Some people never change, that's true. But most grow up and eventually fitting into the norm isn't the most important thing to them anymore. And once you leave your current school behind, you will meet new people, people who, like Storm said, are there because of their own ambitions and not because they are forced to. I can certainly say that when I started studying at university that people were not just more accepting of others but also more confident in being themselves as well.

#79 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 266 posts

Posted June 2, 2016 - 10:13 AM

I can complete empathise with you - depression and stress are hard to deal with. When I was signed off from uni with stress I expected to find solace in making customs but my heart just wasn't in it for some reason. I'm back into it again now but for a while I couldn't do it, even though it's something I love doing. Depression makes fun things unsatisfying and bad things unbearable. But there are always people who care - lean on them, they would much rather you did than didn't. I really hope you feel better soon but in the meantime concentrate on whatever helps you through. I wish you all the best.

I'm charting again! Check out My Customs - featuring Muse, Coldplay, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Blur, Snow Patrol, RATM, Death Cab, New Radicals and more!

Feeder Discography Project - Newest Release - Swim EP

Works in Progress

#80 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 696 posts

Posted June 4, 2016 - 12:23 PM

DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOT A SAD POST SO PLEASE READ!

Hey guys,

First, thanks again for your support, I love y'all

Second, would anyone be interested in having songs I made in Rock Band? I mostly do novelty songs (I have a song about neckbeards in progress, and a death metal cover of Shia LaBeouf's motivation speech), but also more serious songs, about space, drugs and suicide, and noise music nobody cares about, and a full album named "Défenestration Sur Cour", but worry not, the vocals are english most of the time!

You can check out my Soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/user-674765110

Sheep sheep I'm a beep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users