The Sheep Queen's Customs (207 Songs) (09/21: I C a n ' t B e l i e v e I t ' s N o t V a p o r w a v e !)

• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#401 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted April 10, 2018 - 03:15 PM

Thank you all for liking what I had in store! (I still don't understand this expression tbh)
I believe it's time to hint the 8 songs that will be coming next month, 2 per week, just like Harmonix!

Song #1 is from a german band most people will have guessed since I said the name. This cold track will surely unveil your inner Jacques-Yves Cousteau

Song #2 is a DLC convert from GH. The music video features the guitarist playing his solo with one hand and some kid aggressively waving his tambourine at you

Song #3 is an 80s classic that only existed as non-full band in the database but the author gave me the right to make it full band. Coincidentally, my dad who was born in 1967, had his mandatory military service when this song was released.

Song #4 comes from a very famous french singer who smokes and drinks a lot. The title is a pun and is about a guy who dies in a certain vehicle (mentionned in the title)'s crash.

Song #5 comes from a creepy band that needs no presentation. The title is also the name of the album and believe me, you don't want your catholic friends to hear that.

Song #6 is a disco classic from french guys wearing helmets looooooong before Daft Punk did. They had one main hit and it's this one so it's not going to be hard to find it.

Song #7 is the first track from Henri Fantin-Latour's most famous album, featuring old members of a band that was prematurately terminated.

Song #8 is the second biggest hit from a Californian band that was saved by a single french man who came back from holiday with their album in France and that's how mouth to ear got them a contract with Sony.

Good luck~

#402 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 913 posts

Posted April 10, 2018 - 06:07 PM

It's my hope (and I got my fingers crossed) that #3 might be White Lion's "Wait" or The Outfield's "Since You've Been Gone". :D  

If I appear to be a little "off center", pay it no mind.

It's just my nogrognophobia kicking in.................

I have this morbid and unreasonable fear that the rum's run out! :D

#403 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 163 posts

Posted April 10, 2018 - 06:17 PM

#3 - In The Army Now by Status Quo?

#404 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 01:39 AM

IT'S LAAAATE 
I'M TIREEEEED
How about some GH converts with added harmonies and keys and all that?

Added:

Beastie Boys - Gratitude
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

Buzzcocks - What Do I Get? :DDD

#405 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 609 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 01:47 AM

I recently downloaded Gratitude and What Do I Get? from this thread. Beyond the keys and harmonies, are these different? What is different about them?

I ask because the Buzzcocks song worked on the Wii :D and Gratitude stuttered. :argh:

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#406 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 08:28 AM

I recently downloaded Gratitude and What Do I Get? from this thread. Beyond the keys and harmonies, are these different? What is different about them?

I ask because the Buzzcocks song worked on the Wii :D and Gratitude stuttered. :argh:

I added harmonies and keys as you said,I also fixed the chart and added a venue, animations and fixed overdrive sections

#407 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 07:23 PM

Great news my friends!

I am going to attempt something, and hope it works (And it most likely will~).
Starting the month of may, I am going to attempt doing weekly releases!

They are set for friday (in GMT+1 so more or less friday), and will be teased weekly too!

Yes, everyone does that, including Harmonix, but why not? :D

#408 MidnightRambler67

MidnightRambler67
  • 219 posts

Posted April 13, 2018 - 08:29 PM

Yet again another impressive collection of releases and cant wait for the new weekly project  :allears:

oh and i am guessing for #6     Magic Fly    by Space    

what a classic disco tune  :dance:

#409 murlatok

murlatok
  • 134 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 06:57 AM

Song #5 comes from a creepy band that needs no presentation. The title is also the name of the album and believe me, you don't want your catholic friends to hear that.

For a moment this would be 'Rats' by Ghost. But it doesn't fit the hint, unfortunately.

#410 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted April 14, 2018 - 10:23 AM

For a moment this would be 'Rats' by Ghost. But it doesn't fit the hint, unfortunately.

Also consider that the song hadn't been released at the time I gave the hints! ;)

#411 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted April 17, 2018 - 10:26 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to the recent announcing of new DLC for Rock Band 4, I have decided to bring one of the planned may releases to this week, in case it gets released soon, so you all can enjoy it while it's here (with keys!).
It replaces the song that's not by me, hope you can understand, see you friday!

zS3r0z.gif

#412 kueller

kueller
  • 85 posts

Posted April 17, 2018 - 11:00 PM

Can't wait for your High School Musical pack!

no

#413 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted April 20, 2018 - 12:43 AM

Release time! This week you get two songs!

Added:

Status Quo - In The Army Now

The Sheep Queen Experiment - At The Fourth Floor On The Balcony In Tokyo :DDD

Next week: Completing a mini-album from an old geometrical custom of mine!

#414 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted April 27, 2018 - 12:54 AM

Release! It's the end of the month so you get a triple dose!

Added: Remaining of Jacno's selftitled!

-Anne Cherchait L'Amour

-Triangle

-Losange

-Cercle

100 customs celebration week exclusive songs:

Kenta Nagata - Rainbow Road (From Mario Kart 64)

Koji Kondo - Windmill Hut (From The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time) :DDD

#415 iammax

iammax
  • 626 posts

Posted April 27, 2018 - 02:46 AM

Song of storms, nice. 

#416 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted May 27, 2018 - 08:16 PM

Here's some bangers for the headbangers!

Added:

•Rammstein - Seemann

•Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar

:DDD

#417 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 831 posts

Posted May 27, 2018 - 08:50 PM

Been waiting for this one! You're amazing Sheep!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#418 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 620 posts

Posted May 29, 2018 - 12:03 AM

Antichrist Superstar was deleted since I can't make a decent chart, sorry.

#419 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 157 posts

Posted May 29, 2018 - 12:36 AM

this is exactly why no users ever comment back when theres errors on a song they choose to download. cause authors cant handle constructive criticism.

instead of going back and relooking at it you just delete it? i didnt say anything about the chart not being decent or being garbage. so i dont know how you interpret it that way? a few small fixes you coulda made that song even better.....sigh

#420 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 609 posts

Posted May 29, 2018 - 03:50 AM

this is exactly why no users ever comment back when theres errors on a song they choose to download. cause authors cant handle constructive criticism.

Speaking for myself, I would welcome feedback on the rare occasions I chart instruments. With vocals, I "know" I know what I'm doing (even if the entirety of the community doesn't agree with my philosophy; and even then, I would welcome vocal feedback!), but when it comes to charting bass, for example, I often second guess myself and wish for feedback, positive or negative, to either reinforce that I'm doing it right or address what I'm doing wrong.

Plus, feedback (even if it's negative!) means people have downloaded and played your custom! All of my uploaded customs (15 total) have at least a "like" or a user comment attached to them... except one. :crying: So that makes me feel pretty good!

You, personally, Flesh, handle criticism well. I can point to your custom of Genocide as evidence. And I (and others, I'm sure!) immensely appreciate both your initial efforts and the further efforts put into improving your custom. I love and live for your Bad Religion and Offspring customs, even if they aren't perfect, Sheep. :D They'll never be perfect... but Flesh makes them better when he can, and that's what matters!

instead of going back and relooking at it you just delete it? i didnt say anything about the chart not being decent or being garbage. so i dont know how you interpret it that way? a few small fixes you coulda made that song even better.....sigh

I'm with Flesh on this one... at the risk of hurting your feelings, this drastic, dramatic action seems a bit immature. Don't punish the people who enjoy playing your customs enough to download and, yes, criticize them. Use criticism to get even better.

Edit: Also, pretend I made a "Sheep Queen? More like Drama Queen" joke somewhere above. :smug:

(that is a joke, BTW)

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users