The Sheep Queen's Customs (175 Songs) (06/03: All you had to do was hunt the damn David, CJ!)

• Please log in to reply
423 replies to this topic

#421 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 151 posts

Posted May 29, 2018 - 04:37 AM

hey man i appreciate that. even to do this day every single one of my customs have mistakes or things i simply dont like. i criticize myself the most.

ive found most times most users who play dont really say anything bout the errors in the song. so you really have to look yourself and keep going over n over it. hell ill find errors months down the road lmfao. 

so i downloaded antichrist superstar. a song i like alot off that album besides minute of decay. 

and right off the bat im seeing some glaring problems. so i left a comment. come back today and see its updated. i was like goddamn shes good

downloaded again. and noticed what i had said just seem to be ignored.

so i made a video. in hopes it would explain better and maybe sheep just didnt understand what i was referencing to. i guess i didnt expect a negative outcome to come of it.  I still hope it doesnt. like i told mr prez kinda felt like an asshole afterwards. thinking maybe i said something that came off wrong.

which was not the case at all.

i really hope sheep takes a nap comes back tomorrow with her next contribution.

anyways dont wanna derail her thread with this. so yeah last im gonna talk on it.

#422 ejthedj

ejthedj
  • 69 posts

Posted May 30, 2018 - 01:01 AM

Criticism one way or the other is excellent IMO. Sometimes I'll think a song is just fine but then someone will point out something I completely overlooked or that I didn't think of until after I've released it.

I always try to make them as accurate and error free as I can, but there are lots of idiosyncrasies to the charting process as well. Even if you follow all the RBN guidelines, the chart you come up with will always be different than if someone else were to chart it instead.

That's why I think collabs are one of the greatest ideas I've seen about C3 in that it encourages cooperation and offers fresh perspective during the charting process 😁

Rush Rockband Resolution (R3):

http://customscreato...-resolution-r3/

#423 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 594 posts

Posted May 30, 2018 - 11:02 PM

I thought I could use this update as a reason to show you all my brand new completely done from scratch visualizer!

vSjhs8L.jpg

#424 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 594 posts

Posted June 3, 2018 - 09:08 PM

Added 2 customs and a convert:

Rammstein - Weidmanns Heil

Serge Gainsbourg - Harley David Son Of A Bitch

Michael Hunter - The Theme From San Andreas

:DDD

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users