• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NEW CUSTOM! "Shame Shame" Foo Fighters Click HERE to Download    

excellent release!

• mb1nightmare changed the title to MB1Nightmare's Customs : 11/13 "Shame Shame" Foo Fighters
28 minutes ago, hardcoredrummer said:

sorry guys but is it just me that thinks this song is a steaming pos? it's a shame dave is just mailing it in now...

it's a very elevator/on hold phone call type of music...doesn't rep ff at all for me

I agree somewhat. When I first began listening to it I was excited because FINALLY they are branching out a bit more and trying something different... until you hear the same words repeated 200+ times (feels like it at least lol). So yeah, have to agree. This song went potential to zero very quick.

2 hours ago, Dangus said:

I agree somewhat. When I first began listening to it I was excited because FINALLY they are branching out a bit more and trying something different... until you hear the same words repeated 200+ times (feels like it at least lol). So yeah, have to agree. This song went potential to zero very quick.

thought i was in bizarro world for a second....i have a friend who doesn't like KISS for the mere fact he thinks they have basic lyrics that they repeat like a 100 times....this would qualify. Though I don't overly see it with KISS i still like them...
When I hear this song I think of that child shame shame double shame song....

perhaps it's just me but i want the same from a band....that's why i like them....i don't want to try to adapt to new stuff...besides what good has it done to linkin park, bmth, deftones etc.

• mb1nightmare changed the title to MB1Nightmare's Customs : 11/22 "Bleeding Me" Metallica