Jul 24, 2015 - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater songs, singles

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 iammax

iammax
  • 582 posts

Posted July 24, 2015 - 08:51 PM

We got the message guys, we hope you can enjoy with is IN the pack however. ;)

Look, all we're saying is everything ever is wrong. Is that so hard to fix?

#22 RevengeFan

RevengeFan
  • 100 posts

Posted July 24, 2015 - 10:30 PM

I played up to THPS 4 and then got burned out on the series while playing Underground.
I played 1 and 2 on N64, and then 3 and 4 on Gamecube.
The N64 didn't have full songs or the full soundtracks, so all I know of Cyco Vision is the sample they looped over and over, but it's an awesome sample! I'm definitely getting that one!
The N64 didn't have that Bad Religion song on the THPS2 soundtrack, so no nostalgia there. I'll have to check that one out.
I definitely remember the Reverend Horton Heat and System of a Down songs from 3 and 4. I hadn't heard these songs in years but just listening to them in the preview video brought back so many memories.
Thanks for this week!

#23 DeathThreatUK

DeathThreatUK
  • 302 posts

Posted July 24, 2015 - 10:48 PM

Hey all. I've noticed that some people have a noticed a rather conspicuous abscence from the Tony Hawks pack.

So here's a little story about that...

When the pack started out, I was just doing it as a way to get back into doing customs again (I hadn't released anything in over a year if memory serves me right) and had no intention of finishing the songs let alone considering it as a C3 release. It was what was on the brain at the time due to playing Pro Skater HD. I picked three songs (one of which later got dropped after this became a C3 release due to it already being out) from the original Pro Skater games, and among the picks was Cyco Vision, from THPS1. When it went from being a vanity project from me into a full release with Nightmare Lyra and Gigakoops, one of the early rules agreed on was one song per game (THPS3 was a problem here due to so many good songs) and one song per band. Cyco Vision was already quite far along and i didn't want to ditch it, so it stayed.

TL;DR - There were 3 Supergirls making this pack, but no Superman.
Posted Image
Hail To His Majesty.

#24 Froogs

Froogs
  • 257 posts

Posted July 24, 2015 - 11:18 PM

This was a great thing to wake up to today! I've played all of the charts on RB3 and all of them are great!
Hey, I'd come up with a witty idea for a signature but, I can't seem to think of an idea for one at the moment, so I'm just going to leave this here in case I think of one later.

Check out my song thread for all things Rock and Metal! - viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4170

Request a song for me to chart, here! - https://docs.google.... ... rm?c=0&w=1

#25 Cuban Legend

Cuban Legend
  • 120 posts

Posted July 25, 2015 - 06:40 AM

Thanks again for another week of hard work and dedication. We can has Burnout 3 pack next? :D

I agree, with also no limits to just "one song" per game, so many songs will get missed out on! :)

#26 supercharlottesmith

supercharlottesmith
  • 92 posts

Posted July 25, 2015 - 03:25 PM

Wow, thank you so much for the Ministry, Sex Pistols and Bad Religion tunes! And for all the other great stuff you put out every week! :dance:

#27 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 203 posts

Posted July 27, 2015 - 03:55 PM

Great picks! Thanks a lot for these!

#28 thespike

thespike
  • 48 posts

Posted July 30, 2015 - 05:21 PM

Fun stuff this week on drums, besides Milk which utterly kicked my ass to say the least haha.

Thanks again for another week of hard work and dedication. We can has Burnout 3 pack next? :D

Yes please.

#29 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 83 posts

Posted July 31, 2015 - 09:22 AM

That would be awesome!

#30 expertwin

expertwin
  • 62 posts

Posted August 13, 2015 - 12:54 AM

So, I noticed that the bass chart for No W/Psalm 23 is charted to the guitar riff, but the bass doesn't really sound like the guitar riff. This may have been intentional, but I want to be sure before I report it as a bug.

#31 DeathThreatUK

DeathThreatUK
  • 302 posts

Posted August 15, 2015 - 11:36 AM

So, I noticed that the bass chart for No W/Psalm 23 is charted to the guitar riff, but the bass doesn't really sound like the guitar riff. This may have been intentional, but I want to be sure before I report it as a bug.

That's not a mistake or a guitar-to-bass chart. The bass does just closely match the guitar riff.
Posted Image
Hail To His Majesty.

#32 expertwin

expertwin
  • 62 posts

Posted August 23, 2015 - 12:31 AM

Really, I checked by equalizing the song to make the bass louder, and the bass hear sounds like repetitions of the same note with a small varying octave.

It's look a bit like this:

G-G-G-O-G-G-G-G-O

Out of curiosity, how do you know the bass sounds like the guitar riff?

#33 MiltoniusPrime

MiltoniusPrime
  • 537 posts

Posted August 23, 2015 - 12:19 PM

Was a little sad I couldn't get in on this one (especially since Bloodstains is mostly done), but open to having it released as a single or in some other pack.

#34 ThePolish

ThePolish
  • 20 posts

Posted September 29, 2015 - 02:52 PM

Really stellar pack! Actually made me go back and just listen to the soundtrack from thps 1 (here and now is a killer song, I wish the Ernies had more out there).

These are going to get a lot of stage time! Thanks!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users