• 129 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 02:32 PM

http://p.c3universe.com/furiouss

#2 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 750 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 02:37 PM

i do not use overdrive for drums.

May I ask why do guitar and bass but not drums? It's basically a cut and paste from the other tracks, plus the fills. Shouldn't take 5 minutes :)

kFntCK9.jpg

#3 furiouss

furiouss
  • 129 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 02:40 PM

i like playing the drums as they should be in the song all the way thru. just something ive always done. meh
i added the overdrive in but didnt do the fills.

#4 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 750 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 02:45 PM

i like playing the drums as they should be in the song all the way thru. just something ive always done. meh
i added the overdrive in but didnt do the fills.

You can turn the fills off, it just replaces them with a green cymbol. I prefer that then doing my shitty fills haha :)

kFntCK9.jpg

#5 furiouss

furiouss
  • 129 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 02:47 PM

lol thats actually not a bad idea :)

#6 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 750 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 02:52 PM

You will still need to put in the fills however for the cymbol to actually show up :P But yes, i'm glad that they put that option in rockband 3. I hated the sound of the fills, they never sounded anything close to the songs. It was very off putting

kFntCK9.jpg

#7 furiouss

furiouss
  • 129 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 02:55 PM

yea thats what i hated. and for some reason it would always break my concentration as well. back in the day i think fofix created the starpower automatically and on phase shift i just never did it lol oh well ill have to add that in with version 2 and hopefully vocals later on down the line

#8 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 673 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 03:03 PM

Will totally grab this if it gets a single pedal version!

#9 AkiraNomuraBCN

AkiraNomuraBCN

Phase Shift Guy 2

• 368 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 03:23 PM

Thanks for the song!!

Any chance for add CAT reductions?

#10 beard216

beard216
  • 1,769 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 03:46 PM

I might. :o

#11 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,002 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 04:51 PM

Hi, welcome to the other side. :) I strongly advise against doing things "differently" (no OD for drums or no notes for vocals but lyrics event in). With very little effort you can produce standard looking charts: you can ignore the lyrics event or do unpitched in example, and adding OD for drums is very quick. People will thank you. :)

#12 furiouss

furiouss
  • 129 posts

Posted July 23, 2015 - 09:27 PM

@farrotone - yea after talking to mango ill be adding the overdrive phrases in for drums. as far as vocals i dont quite understand the "unpitched" as simply dont chart vocals lol

#13 beard216

beard216
  • 1,769 posts

Posted July 24, 2015 - 02:53 PM

@farrotone - yea after talking to mango ill be adding the overdrive phrases in for drums. as far as vocals i dont quite understand the "unpitched" as simply dont chart vocals lol

Instead of the actual harmony of the vocals, it's like a talkie, where you can basically say it however you want and it will count

#14 furiouss

furiouss
  • 129 posts

Posted July 24, 2015 - 02:54 PM

ok alittle update:

ive added non-pitched vocals and overdrive for all instruments.
i will also include the 1x version as well.

ill be uploading it in a few hours
thanks

#15 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,002 posts

Posted July 24, 2015 - 03:24 PM

ok alittle update:

ive added non-pitched vocals and overdrive for all instruments.
i will also include the 1x version as well.

ill be uploading it in a few hours
thanks

Good stuff!

#16 jloboc

jloboc
  • 236 posts

Posted July 24, 2015 - 07:05 PM

Welcome Furiouss!!! Glad to see you decided to release RB3 songs, i always looked forward to your songs being converted / reduced in the past. BTW just recently The Bleeding (5FDP) and This Means War (A7X) were converted,
would be awesome if you could add VOX, even non-pitched (talkies), had a blast playing guitar and drums on both on
them but it would be so much better if we could sing along them.

Anyway look forward to your future work.

Saludos!

#17 furiouss

furiouss
  • 129 posts

Posted July 25, 2015 - 03:46 AM

thanks for the nice replies :) ok so i cant get cat to work. when i execute it looks like it does something but nothing changes. so im having to do reductions manually. so guitar and drums have medium and hard reductions once i finish the bass ill upload the 1x and 2x in one download. hopefully ill have this posted soon....

#18 FarCry2112

FarCry2112
  • 111 posts

Posted July 25, 2015 - 04:05 AM

Welcome to the forums! I just checked out your fof charts, and there is a great assortment of awesome tracks! I'm very hopeful they make it over to rb3, especially the Ghost Inside (we could use some hardcore bands).
"It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit, it's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it." -Rush

#19 furiouss

furiouss
  • 129 posts

Posted July 25, 2015 - 09:28 AM

thanks. still trying to get use to reaper/magma. so its taking me alot longer. so easy charting with db feedback i can make a song in 3 hours for bass guitar drums. :)

anyways the new night crawler version is up. ill upload the 1x version in a bit.
all instruments have been tested except vocals. if theres any issues lmk thanks enjoy

#20 clintilona

clintilona
  • 605 posts

Posted July 25, 2015 - 02:23 PM

Thank you for adding vocals. I'm happy to throw this one on the hard drive now along side Painkiller.
**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: furiouss, five finger death punch, full band, phase shift, frets on fire

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users