Posted August 12, 2016 - 04:07 PM

thanks whats worse is one my dogs is still searching for her was her best buddy
and no way to say shes gone.

shitshow

#242 Derekô

Derekô
  • 99 posts

Posted August 12, 2016 - 11:29 PM

Fuck, dude. That is truly crushing on many fronts. Really sorry for your loss.

OM2uucL.png

#243 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted August 13, 2016 - 05:34 PM

thanks. yea it puts some priorities into perspective.
i still have a 4yr old and 2 small dogs left which is a concern

#244 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted August 20, 2016 - 08:37 PM

added
the offspring - cool to hate

can be found in customs database
enjoy

#245 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted July 21, 2017 - 08:13 AM

This weeks releases are

sepultura - policia

rammstein - ramm4

judas priest - rock forever

links can be found here: http://p.c3universe.com/furiouss

ive prepared a special treat for you sepultura fans this weekend

and lead you on a journey to explore your .... inner self

links for that will be up fri/sat

more songs next week

thank you

#246 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,064 posts

Posted July 21, 2017 - 09:09 AM

Glad to see you back in action!

#247 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted July 22, 2017 - 04:47 AM

yup thanks man :)

#248 hotfuzz

hotfuzz
  • 162 posts

Posted September 4, 2017 - 02:06 AM

I am really enjoying the new releases! Thanks!

#249 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted September 4, 2017 - 04:21 AM

thanks man :) heres another one for you to enjoy... mein teil (you are what you eat) in the database

#250 hotfuzz

hotfuzz
  • 162 posts

Posted September 4, 2017 - 04:31 AM

MEIN TEIL contained two remixes by the Pet Shop Boys and one by Arthur Baker, as well as the original version of the song.

Rammstein was formed in 1993 by an ensemble of factory-weary proletarians raised in East Germany.
They took their name (adding an "m") from the location of a German tragedy where 80 people were injured and killed as the result of a crash during an American Air Force air show.
The literal translation of "Ram Stein" is a battering ram made of stone.

Interesting..

Thanks for the new song..

#251 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted September 15, 2017 - 10:27 PM

lol :)

this weeks releases are as follows.

Full band 

Itl be a long time by the offspring

the streets of america by bad religion

guitar bass and drums

i know jack by megadeth (instrumental)

99 ways to die by megadeth

reckoning day by megadeth

never dead by megadeth

ill be releasing 1 more song by the end of the weekend

for now enjoy. songs can be found in the database or at my profile here: http://p.c3universe.com/furiouss

ive also added a poll to get some insight on how players feel about unpitched vocals.

#252 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted September 26, 2017 - 07:00 PM

thank you to all who voted in the poll. seems the decision is unanimous.lol

didnt accomplish much for releases last week ....

guitar bass and drums

alice in chains - angry chair

full band

bad religion - punk rock song

alice in chains - sludge factory

enjoy

songs can be found in the database or at my profile here: http://p.c3universe.com/furiouss

#253 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 740 posts

Posted September 30, 2017 - 08:42 AM

My man. Let me express how incredibly appreciative I am of your efforts towards Bad Religion customs. Bad Religion is one of the most important bands to me on a personal level, and you're killing it with these releases. When you released Punk Rock Song, my jaw dropped (even though the vocals weren't implemented correctly!) because that song just encapsulates everything I love about punk music. If you're going to keep pumping out the awesome Bad Religion songs, I feel I must make some requests. Keep in mind that literally anything you release by them after 1988 that isn't from No Substance (an awful, awful album and their absolute worst release) will gladly find a place in my Wii library, but I'd love to see any of the following additions (in bold) and have included what's already available officially and otherwise (in italics). So let's start at the (almost) beginning. Albums releases are in chronological order and songs are ordered by track number:

Suffer:

Suffer

The Land of Competition

No Control:

No Control (a Harmonix release I haven't purchased because it looks so damn hard, but kudos to them because it's a good choice)

I Want to Conquer the World

You (a C3 release!)

Against the Grain:

THE WHOLE ALBUM... I'm baffled this release, their greatest album, has no songs! But in particular...

Anesthesia

Flat Earth Society

Faith Alone (which would be a nice change of pace!)

Walk Away

Generator:

Generator

The Answer

Recipe for Hate:

American Jesus (courtesy of Sideshow)

Struck a Nerve (this one always makes me cry and is another good change of pace)

Skyscraper (I prefer the acoustic version, but this makes more sense for Rock Band)

Stranger Than Fiction:

You've already covered that album pretty well, so no requests here! But just so we know what's available...

The Handshake

Better Off Dead (good choice :) )

Infected (both the Guitar Hero conversion and the original, courtesy of Stack)

Inner Logic (wouldn't have been one of my choices, but no complaints here :D )

21st Century (Digital Boy) (a great Harmonix release)

The Gray Race:

One of my favorite albums by them, and you've already done great things with it. Still, couldn't hurt to have...

A Walk

Punk Rock Song (awesome, thanks so much!)

Nobody Listens

Streets of America

Drunk Sincerity (would love to have it lead into the next track :D )

Come Join Us

No Substance:

Fuck this album.

New America:

Surprised you haven't touched this album yet! I realize it's a bit imbalanced, but I'd love to see...

New America (a bit preachy, but I agree with the lyrics 100%)

Whisper in Time (great change of pace and an amazing song)

The Process of Belief:

Well, Harmonix already did a good job with Sorrow... and honestly, I'm not a huge fan of this album, even though it's a fan favorite. So... no requests from me. *ducks away from the flying bottles*

Kyoto Now! (conversion by beard)

Sorrow (Harmonix)

The Empire Strikes First:

Stack was kind enough to give us Los Angeles is Burning already, so thanks to him! This is a great album, and the title track begs for a custom. So...

Los Angeles is Burning

The Empire Strikes First

Let Them Eat War (this song was formative for me during the George W. Bush years)

New Maps of Hell:

Honestly, the acoustic bonus songs were my favorite part of this album. Nothing really jumps out as a single worthy of custom creation since Harmonix already nailed that with New Dark Ages, so...

New Dark Ages

Dissent of Man:

Won't Somebody (I prefer the acoustic version from the previous album, but this take is much more Rock Band-friendly)

Where The Fun Is

True North:

Stack has, once again, nailed this album, with three customs that would all have been my picks anyway, so probably nothing more to add, really...

True North

Fuck You

Hello Cruel World

I should point out that my thinking of these songs is based purely on vocals/lyrics/sound, and not at all on if they would be fun or interesting instrumentally to play in-game... which is typically how I make suggestions in my own suggestion thread, but I figure that's your job and I'd just mention what I'd like to hear :)

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#254 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,591 posts

Posted September 30, 2017 - 06:24 PM

Bad Religion was a huge inspiration to me as well in the 90's.  No other band I know made me look up their lyrics in the dictionary to find understanding such as this band.  I'm not currently authoring Bad Religion songs at the moment but this band is up in the top hierarchy of what customs I would like to make in the future.  Thanks to AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt to authoring so many of their songs recently!

#255 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted September 30, 2017 - 07:06 PM

@atruejedi - lol :) theres 2 songs i like off no substance. shades of truth which i feel is one of the best songs. and i also like the end of the millenium address. but the rest meh lol 

im gunna finish stranger than fiction and the grey race as well :) you kinda see im on that path already :) 

yeah id have to agree. the guitars n bass n drums are kinda generic. but the sound harmony/vocal lyrics are just awesome. 

walk or come join us will prolly be next and i will def keep those other songs/albums in mind on future releases :)

thank you and sideshow for the comments 

#256 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,591 posts

Posted September 30, 2017 - 10:47 PM

Stranger Than Fiction was the album that put them into the mainstream and rightfully so because it's nearly perfect from beginning to end.  Excellent choice as far as albums to complete.  "No Substance" and "The New America" I would say were not good albums but they resurrected themselves in the early 00's going back to Epitaph records re acquiring guitarist and song writer Brett Gurewitz and getting new drummer Brooks Wackerman who now is in Avenged Sevenfold.  Most of their material has been great.  Not sure what to expect for their next album when it happens.

#257 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 740 posts

Posted October 1, 2017 - 12:32 AM

im gunna finish stranger than fiction and the grey race as well :) you kinda see im on that path already :)

yeah id have to agree. the guitars n bass n drums are kinda generic. but the sound harmony/vocal lyrics are just awesome.
walk or come join us will prolly be next and i will def keep those other songs/albums in mind on future releases :)

Very much looking forward to my preferred songs from The Gray Race, in that case :D

"No Substance" and "The New America" I would say were not good albums but they resurrected themselves in the early 00's going back to Epitaph records re acquiring guitarist and song writer Brett Gurewitz

I'll admit I got to the Bad Religion party late. I didn't become a fan until I was in college in the mid '00s, and The Empire Strikes First was my first purchased album by the band. That being said, I've never understood the praise The Process of Belief gets. Sure, it's a fine album, but, to me, it isn't anything special and it definitely isn't a favorite. Long-time fans call it a return to form because Brett rejoined the band, but beyond No Substance (which I love to hate on at every opportunity), I thought the song-writing during his absence was fine.

Alternately, I'll never understand the "hate" The New America gets. I guess it's a strange album because it's ... optimistic? But I dig affirmation coming from Bad Religion for once. I happen to like Greg Graffin's solo stuff as well, though, so that might make me more open to it (Watchmaker's Dial is a favorite).

I just finished listening to The New America out of spite, Sideshow, and it was 40 minutes well spent. :rock:

#258 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 740 posts

Posted October 1, 2017 - 05:55 AM

...Somehow I didn't see all the Offspring you put into the database recently... so here's another thank-you post!

Before I got into Bad Religion, I discovered the Offspring. I still own a bunch of their CDs and t-shirts and I consider Ixnay on the Hombre one of my favorite albums by any artist (even though I absolutely loathe the track Don't Pick It Up... my god, how awful). I finally got to see them a few years back when they were on their Smash anniversary tour with Bad Religion (and Pennywise and the Vandals... what an epic lineup!) and it was quite the evening outdoors and buzzed. Definitely an experience I won't forget! Like Bad Religion, the Offspring mean a lot to me, so I thank you for your time and effort. Making a custom might seem trivial, but it really can bring a person joy, and I am one of those people your choices have brought happiness. Thank you, sir.

Like my Bad Religion post above, I'd like to sketch out the Offspring. So I'll quote myself: "Keep in mind that literally anything you release by them (except the song Don't Pick It Up, which I hate, hate, hate) will gladly find a place in my Wii library, but I'd love to see any of the following additions (in bold) and have included what's already available officially and otherwise (in italics). So let's start at the beginning. Albums releases are in chronological order and songs are ordered by track number:

The Offspring:

Wow, 1989...  and no songs from this debut. For shame! So...

Jennifer Lost the War

Ignition:

Lots of good tunes, but only one screams for a custom...

Dirty Magic (preferably the 1992 original, and not the re-record from 2012)

Smash:

Okay, yeah, I almost listed every track from this album below, but it's justified. This album is almost complete, as you can now see!

Nitro (Youth Energy) (a classic that really should be in the database... a punk classic!)

Bad Habit (I understand why Harmonix never released this, but, again, I'm shocked it isn't a custom... personally, I could do without it, so it isn't bolded)

Gotta Get Away (AllFlesh)

Genocide (AllFlesh, and what an amazing choice you've made... fantastic song!)

Something to Believe In (another punk classic)

Come Out and Play (Harmonix, Rock Band 2)

Self Esteem (Harmonix)

It'll Be a Long Time (AllFlesh... great choice!)

So Alone (AllFlesh)

What Happened To You? (AllFlesh)

Not The One (another missing punk classic)

Smash (surprised the title track is absent, but I could do without it)

Ixnay on the Hombre:

Glad to see so much Ixnay representation below! But two of the best songs from the album are the final two tracks!

Disclaimer (warehousehawk)

The Meaning of Life (AllFlesh, awesome choice!)

Cool to Hate (AllFlesh, yesssss...)

Gone Away (Harmonix, great choice by them)

I Choose (Sygenysis)

Intermission (SheepQueen)

All I Want (Harmonix... and really? I like it, but of all the other fantastic songs on this album, they chose this? I haven't purchased it... it's so short and hard! ;) )

Amazed

Change the World

Americana:

I appreciate Americana for what it is... so one of the requests will be absurd, just like the album.

Have You Ever (it makes sense, since this song leads into Staring at the Sun... you should make it a combo song!)

Staring at the Sun (AllFlesh)

Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) (Harmonix)

The Kids Aren't Alright (Harmonix... no-brainer!)

She's Got Issues (Sygenysis... can't believe Harmonix didn't release this one)

Why Don't You Get A Job? (Stack)

Pay The Man (to be honest, I don't expect anybody to make this, but I am shocked no hardcore fan has charted it... yes, all 8 minutes)

Conspiracy of One:

I guess this album isn't very popular or remembered. I think it has a lot of great tracks on it, but Sygenysis nailed the most obvious candidate already, so any songs I'd suggest are merely inferior. Still, for the sake of argument...

Want You Bad (Sygenysis)

Denial, Revisisted

Vultures

Splinter:

Not my favorite album, but not bad by any means... still, nothing really jumps out as "must have" by the Offspring from this album beyond Hit That, which is already available. I mean, I wouldn't complain if a song from this suddenly appeared in the database, but... *shrug* So...

Neocon (warehousehawk)

Hit That (theoreo)

Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace:

Wow, I can't believe this album is over 9 years old now... and to be honest, between Harmonix and customs authors, this album is pretty much covered. No requests from me.

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid (Stack, and a good choice by him)

Hammerhead (Harmonix, and I thank them for this incredible song that made me weep)

A Lot Like Me (Harmonix... I didn't initial purchase this upon release and forgot it existed until now! Might have to go shopping in the Wii store...)

Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? (I don't like this song at all, but I appreciate C3 releasing it. It's just so uncharacteristic that I can't wrap my head around it)

Nothingtown (uploaded by hotfuzz)

Days Go By:

Not a bad album, but nothing spectacular. My thoughts from Splinter could be pasted here.

Days Go By (Harmonix... I haven't purchased this one yet, but I might. Not one of my favorites, but it ain't bad... it's just... they have so many better songs)

Slim Pickens Does The Right Thing And Rides The Bomb To Hell (probably my favorite song from the album, but it's guitar only.... so finish this, Stack :D )

Miscellaneous:

They have a shit-ton of b-sides released over the years, and some really are worth considering. Some I'm just dropping here as treats... :)

No Control (a cover of a Bad Religion song, released by Stack)

Can't Repeat

Huck It

Autonomy (a cover of a Buzzcocks song)

Smash It Up (a cover of a Damned song, and the original was actually released by Harmonix and it's great!)

Defy You

Totalimmortal (a cover of an AFI song, which, again, I don't expect anybody to make, I just wanted to share it)

D.U.I. (this original one is actually awesome and would make a good custom)

One Hundred Punks (a cover of a Generation X song, which could be really fun)

Sin City (a cover of an AC/DC song lololol)

...and I should stop myself because I could keep going...

#259 AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt

AllFleshIsEqualWhenBurnt
  • 179 posts

Posted October 1, 2017 - 06:06 PM

i have nothing from something 70% done lol

#260 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 740 posts

Posted October 1, 2017 - 08:03 PM

i have nothing from something 70% done lol

Awesome. Also, I'm willing to contribute vocals to some of your songs that lack them or need some extra attention in the future. These two bands deserve the best! Keep it up, hombre.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users