Rock Band 4 is out! - No multiplayer in December update

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#181 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 662 posts

Posted October 1, 2015 - 08:01 PM

So I can't put my finger on why (It wasn't U2), but I finally broke down and preordered the guitar bundle and the legacy adapter.

Now I just need to find a deal on an XBOne so I can actually PLAY the game :/

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

#182 raynebc

raynebc
  • 221 posts

Posted October 1, 2015 - 09:57 PM

Alternatively, does software already exist that accepts an Ion kit and acts as a software drum module by outputting MIDI notes?

#183 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,689 posts

Posted October 1, 2015 - 10:04 PM

We can surely make it if it doesn't ; -)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

#184 sanchny

sanchny
  • 29 posts

Posted October 2, 2015 - 04:17 AM

Just got an email from Amazon: "We have good news! One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery and has been upgraded at no additional charge. Your new delivery estimate is:

"Rock Band 4 - Legacy Game Controller Adapter for Xbox One"
    Estimated arrival date: October 06, 2015"

I ordered with the code, have Prime, and picked 2 day shipping. It originally said Nov 6th when I checked earlier today, so yay.

#185 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,689 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 03:24 PM

Weekly DLC confirmed.

We’ve got an aggressive schedule of feature updates and weekly new song DLC for after launch, so stayed tuned from us as well.

http://blog.eu.plays...n-ps4-tomorrow/

#186 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 760 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 03:37 PM

Yay! Also, all the preorder songs are now available for individual purchase on the Xbox One. You can also buy the PS+ Preorder exclusive songs right now on the XB1. I just got The Reflex. :)

#187 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,689 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 03:39 PM

Sweet. Will have to check out what songs I might want from those PS+ (and Amazon?) pre-order exclusives.

#188 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,840 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 06:16 PM

Anybody who started playing Rock Band since its first launch and followed C3 since day 1 will then continue enjoying a weekly release streak of 8+ years. :)

#189 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,216 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted October 5, 2015 - 06:18 PM

Hooray for weekly DLC.  

#190 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 653 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 07:05 PM

Anybody who started playing Rock Band since its first launch and followed C3 since day 1 will then continue enjoying a weekly release streak of 8+ years. :)

Minus one week. :D

#191 hunttj

hunttj
  • 110 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 09:11 PM

Incredible! I love this game and community. Looking forward to playing RB4 tomorrow after the legacy adapter arrives via Amazon. 

#192 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,689 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 09:54 PM

So, did anyone else know that RB4 doesn't support 2x bass pedal at the moment?! I sure as hell didn't.

http://madcatz.kayak...ith-my-drum-set

#193 LightBob

LightBob
  • 109 posts

Posted October 6, 2015 - 12:31 PM

I went in to work 4 hours early to get out and play around when my amazon order will show up. I'm antsy and pacing around already, gonna be a long day until I get home to unbox.

I took a vacation day tomorrow so I'll have lots of time to play and find a lot of little things that'll bother me a bit. Until then, I'm super excited.

#194 Maxton

Maxton
  • 31 posts

Posted October 6, 2015 - 09:17 PM

Hm, I ordered the digital pre-release for Xbox, and now I'm kind of sad because I can only play on vocals.

Why, Mad Catz, did you not make an instruments-only preorder bundle? Did you not think of the people who don't want to put a disc in every time they play RB4?

The legacy adapter won't work for me as I have all RB1 instruments. Woe is me.  :crying:

#195 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,689 posts

Posted October 6, 2015 - 09:25 PM

I love ya bud, but if you knew there were no instruments, and you knew your old instruments wouldn't work, why'd ya go with the digital pre-order?

The "improved" auto-calibration sucks just as bad as before. I set my video at 190ms and that was way off. Manually (read: tediously) figured out it was best at 85ms for both me on drums and my wife on vocals).

Got my RB3 cymbals hooked up since ya know, no RB4 cymbals.

Endless guitar solo mode was awesome.

We can have more than one person on the same profile?! My friend is playing on guitar while I play on drums, both of us under my profile. Will I get achievements for both that way?

Anyways, now to (finally) start tour mode.

#196 Maxton

Maxton
  • 31 posts

Posted October 6, 2015 - 09:41 PM

I love ya bud, but if you knew there were no instruments, and you knew your old instruments wouldn't work, why'd ya go with the digital pre-order?

Two reasons: It had better pre-order DLC, and I don't have to put a disc in every time I want to play RB4.

(They could have easily made a band-in-a-box bundle sans-software for people who wanted the digital version.)

I'll just stick with RB3 until they do.

#197 drummerockband

drummerockband

I Charted Tegan and Sara and All I Got Was This Crappy Title

• 756 posts

Posted October 9, 2015 - 02:57 PM

Where is the new DLC announcement?! It's Friday Harmonix and you said there would be weekly DLC!

#198 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted October 9, 2015 - 03:06 PM

seriously, we want weekly DLC!  i wonder if they are just going to announce that the 4 Amazon pre-order exclusive songs are now available rather than any actual new DLC.  i hope they announce some new van halen and u2 dlc early on in the release to keep the hype up!

#199 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,689 posts

Posted October 9, 2015 - 03:15 PM

I think if they were going to announce DLC this week, it would have already been announced.

#200 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,689 posts

Posted October 9, 2015 - 07:00 PM

No multiplayer in December update:

d9d5af1c4024861eb994e15e9a4aa2.jpg

7c86c3b89c72d3460d73fd13542025.jpg

Bah.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users