June 5, 2015 - Journey 8-pack

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 DoNotPassGo

DoNotPassGo
  • 513 posts

Posted June 11, 2015 - 09:18 PM

The radios stations that play those tracks in my area I'm pretty sure ALWAYS play the tracks together (similar to a lot of stations doing We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions... Black Magic Woman / Gypsey Queen... ect).

I feel like I've only ever heard them together, and decided to put them together. Personally, if I was to ever play one of them I'd play both; thus it made sense ha

#82 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted June 12, 2015 - 01:42 PM

I think next releases are coming very soon, as this thread is off the global announcements.
Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#83 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,730 posts

Posted June 12, 2015 - 01:49 PM

You don't think it might have anything to do with the fact that releases for the last two years have been at 10am on Fridays and it's almost 10am on a Friday....do you?

#84 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,088 posts

Posted June 12, 2015 - 01:50 PM

I think next releases are coming very soon, as this thread is off the global announcements.

Yes, every Friday at 10 AM EST, a new release comes along. It's been like this since the beginning (save holidays and such, then on some holidays it was released on that holiday at 10 AM EST).

#85 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted June 12, 2015 - 01:55 PM

Sorry, I did not know the what time it get's released :D
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#86 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,730 posts

Posted June 12, 2015 - 01:59 PM

You're not very perceptive if you didn't notice the timing on the 13 weeks of releases since you joined these forums.

#87 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted June 12, 2015 - 02:01 PM

You're not very perceptive if you didn't notice the timing on the 13 weeks of releases since you joined these forums.

I'm mostly in bad around this time.

#88 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,372 posts

Posted June 12, 2015 - 03:12 PM

Remember, this thread is for discussion of the Journey pack!

#89 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 134 posts

Posted June 17, 2015 - 01:56 PM

The radios stations that play those tracks in my area I'm pretty sure ALWAYS play the tracks together (similar to a lot of stations doing We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions... Black Magic Woman / Gypsey Queen... ect).

Yeah, I really wish someone made a custom combining those songs too. My Classic Rock stations in Tampa kick ass.

#90 Sid Kafizz

Sid Kafizz
  • 264 posts

Posted July 16, 2015 - 02:29 AM

I finally had a chance to play a few of these and all I can say is: THANK YOU! and AWESOME! Drumming along to Feeling That Way/Anytime actually gave me chills. Such a good time. Lights is pretty freaking sweet, too.

THANK YOU again to both DoNotPassGo and Nyxyxylyth and anyone else that touched FTW/A! You guys ROCK!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users