June 5, 2015 - Journey 8-pack

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#21 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,379 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 02:43 PM

Its about time Wheel in the Sky made it into the game. Looking forward to see what 80's songs come about.

#22 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,701 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 02:45 PM

I think a great opportunity was missed by not having 80s themed Visualizer images too. Just saying :haw:

Also, about two years ago a friend asked me for more Journey songs, including Wheel in the Sky. I just sent him this on Facebook. Delivered, even if two years too late :v:

#23 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 285 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 02:54 PM

Slightly OT...is "don't be a nardo" actually a thing? I lived through the entire decade and I have zero recollection of "nardo," so I have no idea how not to be one.

#24 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,232 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted June 5, 2015 - 02:57 PM

I think a great opportunity was missed by not having 80s themed Visualizer images too. Just saying :haw:

Can Visualizer grow stubble?

#25 B1GxFOOT

B1GxFOOT
  • 48 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 02:58 PM

Quite probably my favorite week ever on C3.

Thank You!!!
Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean it's not true.

#26 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 658 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 02:59 PM

I am happy, really happy.
~My Customs~
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1111

~My Custom Fixes and Upgrades~
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1569

#27 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

This is fantastic. I only know about half of these songs, but everything Journey does seems totally suited for Rock Band.

And this Eightiestravaganza is indeed, tubular. Can't wait to see what else you guys have planned.

#28 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,701 posts

Well, as a high testosterone male myself, I'm sure my child (Visualizer) will grow healthy beards when the time is right.
In the meantime, you can dress it up very easily using themes and custom skins, all covered in the included Help documentation ;)

#29 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:06 PM

Harmonix will be jealous of this pack. This is amazing work. I cannot thank you all enough once again. Let the 80's reign!
Proudly Canadian - The Canada 150 Project Pack #4  -  arriving on Canada 150 Day, July 1st, 2017      -= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-    -= Discussion =-  

#30 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 909 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:16 PM

Thanks DNPG, Nyxyxylyth & all the other authors involved for the work on this fantastic release, Being an eighties music lover I am very excited for what comes next. :golfclap: :golfclap:

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  Bono

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

#31 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,232 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:21 PM

Well, as a high testosterone male myself, I'm sure my child (Visualizer) will grow healthy beards when the time is right.
In the meantime, you can dress it up very easily using themes and custom skins, all covered in the included Help documentation ;)

Cool, for once...something customs-related that I can actually do.

Sloth or Ricardo Tubbs? K.I.T.T. or D.A.R.Y.L.? So many artistic decisions to make.

#32 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,232 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:22 PM

And this Eightiestravaganza is indeed, tubular.

Actually, it's already moved into the "rad" stage.

"Gnarly" is the next stop.

#33 Kemiroch

Kemiroch
  • 667 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:27 PM

And this Eightiestravaganza is indeed, tubular.

Actually, it's already moved into the "rad" stage.

"Gnarly" is the next stop.

When do we hit "Bossanova"?

Check out Kem's Customs! Featuring The Sounds, The Donnas, George Thorogood, and The Rolling Stones.

WIPs.

#34 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,232 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:36 PM

http://vignette4.wik...=20130608213521

#35 Mycool

Mycool
  • 144 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:45 PM

I love this Journey pack. I will immediately need to start prepping my voice with herbal tea & honey in hopes that I don't totally butcher Steve Perry's vocals this weekend. Just like "The Opster" himself, I too am a child of the eighties and I'm super stoked for this Eighteestravaganza (most folks probably won't get "The Opster" reference but as a long time @OpieRadio listener I just couldn't help myself). If this Journey pack is any indication, this month long event promises to be totally excellent and most definitely non-heinous.

#36 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,232 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:51 PM

I love this Journey pack. I will immediately need to start prepping my voice with herbal tea & honey in hopes that I don't totally butcher Steve Perry's vocals this weekend. Just like "The Opster" himself, I too am a child of the eighties and I'm super stoked for this Eighteestravaganza (most folks probably won't get "The Opster" reference but as a long time @OpieRadio listener I just couldn't help myself). If this Journey pack is any indication, this month long event promises to be totally excellent and most definitely non-heinous.

Forget the herbal tea. Get this man a New Coke!

#37 sja-warrior

sja-warrior
  • 56 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 03:56 PM

Love the Journey pack, and look forward to the eighties extravaganza. So many songs I'd like to see included in this, I have no doubt that each week will be great!

#38 moc_os

moc_os
  • 51 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 04:02 PM

80s stravaganza sounds fantastic. when i was younger i would say i can't wait, but now a days i'm trying to slow my days as much as possible, so i will patiently wait.

#39 ckovanda

ckovanda
  • 80 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 04:03 PM

HOLY SHIT I am soooo happy right now!!!

#40 rezavakili

rezavakili
  • 277 posts

Posted June 5, 2015 - 04:17 PM

Thanks to all involved in bringing this pack to us. You guys made my weekend. :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users