ws54's Customs - Two From The Everly Brothers

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#141 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 229 posts

Posted July 6, 2019 - 12:08 AM

I couldn't believe the amount of Collective Soul that just hit the database. Thank you so much for all the hard work! I can't wait to play guitar on "Tremble for my Beloved." :D

#142 ws54

ws54
  • 838 posts

Posted July 6, 2019 - 12:26 AM

I couldn't believe the amount of Collective Soul that just hit the database. Thank you so much for all the hard work! I can't wait to play guitar on "Tremble for my Beloved." :D

Thanks!  I've really come to appreciate Tremble more since charting it. Guitar chart is one of my favorites to play.

#143 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 790 posts

Posted July 6, 2019 - 12:39 AM

Very nice assortment, thanks for all the time and effort

#144 ws54

ws54
  • 838 posts

Posted July 6, 2019 - 03:37 AM

Very nice assortment, thanks for all the time and effort

Thanks!

#145 ws54

ws54
  • 838 posts

Posted August 2, 2019 - 11:39 PM

Two more from me and now it is time for me to semi-retire again from customs as I have done over the years.  But as usual, I expect to be back next year with more!  But you will see a few of my collaborations on other people's customs sometime soon, so be on the lookout for those.

JgBw02U.jpg

o88mXDZ.jpg

#146 a2dmusic

a2dmusic
  • 26 posts

Posted August 7, 2019 - 08:11 AM

I know you're semi-retiring, but since you have an Everly Brothers love... might I suggest the late era, Macca-penned "On the Wings of a Nightingale" someday?  It's a great, overlooked piece  :)

#147 ws54

ws54
  • 838 posts

Posted August 7, 2019 - 12:29 PM

I know you're semi-retiring, but since you have an Everly Brothers love... might I suggest the late era, Macca-penned "On the Wings of a Nightingale" someday?  It's a great, overlooked piece  :)

Yep. I fully agree it is a great song.  I've considered it many times, and the next time I look for more songs I'll consider it again. I actually have this one and Why Worry tempo-mapped already. I've always been fond of Milk Train too. Thanks for the suggestion!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users