beard216's Conversions posted something else! The Build till fourTWENTY! 4/19

Conversions All Difficulties beard216 Prog Metalcore

• Please log in to reply
1966 replies to this topic

#1961 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 195 posts

Posted April 12, 2018 - 05:19 AM

I don't love Beard on the days he posts 42 conversions at once, which subsequently pushes my one measly song to page 2. ;-) I kid, I kid. Happy to get whatever songs I can get on the console since I don't play any of the other versions, so thanks for your work Beard!

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE | VIMEO (superior)

#1962 Chezy

Chezy
  • 4 posts

Posted April 12, 2018 - 06:14 AM

Thanks guys for reaching out. From this point out, no more siavash conversions! (we have to discuss anything I've already converted but not posted) *cough* same with chezy, I'll go thru my folder and let you know what I'm sitting on.

F' it. THE RETURN. 4/20. 9am EST.
(Due to working a new job and at the ballpark for the Indians, that's my next off morning lol)
Stay bearded mis amigos/amigas.

RIP T.backwards.U

I mean as I said, I actually don't mind you converting my stuff, just make sure that you use charts that are somewhat up to date, and not my older ones. I mean, the Veil Of Maya stuff was perfectly fine for example.

You have no idea. We chose this path to give more content, and still we can't deliver what we want because some authors take literally weeks to reply and by that time, the users who wanted to convert or work on their content have moved on. So, yeah, we have a firm grasp on why we chose this path and it worked very well for years, we'll just leave be whoever does not want their songs to be played on a console. ;)

I get that, but on the other hand: I've been in this community doing charts long enough to say that if someone really would move on from converting, just because they didn't get an answer right away, it's probably for the better. Honestly, if a charter doesn't respond after a certain amount of time, of course it is safe to assume that they are inactive. But most charters whose charts were converted weren't even asked in the first place, that's what I'm about.

#1963 beard216

beard216
  • 2,011 posts

Posted April 12, 2018 - 09:38 AM

WE LOVE YOU BEARD.

WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR BEARD.

Thanks all! \,,/

Professional defeater of Hobbzee's RB scores since 1989. :D :P

My C3 Universe Profile!

#1964 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,298 posts

Posted April 12, 2018 - 09:49 AM

I get that, but on the other hand: I've been in this community doing charts long enough to say that if someone really would move on from converting, just because they didn't get an answer right away, it's probably for the better. Honestly, if a charter doesn't respond after a certain amount of time, of course it is safe to assume that they are inactive. But most charters whose charts were converted weren't even asked in the first place, that's what I'm about.

Let's go here to avoid cluttering Beard's thread.

#1965 beard216

beard216
  • 2,011 posts

Posted April 15, 2018 - 01:15 PM

I don't love Beard on the days he posts 42 conversions at once, which subsequently pushes my one measly song to page 2. ;-) I kid, I kid. Happy to get whatever songs I can get on the console since I don't play any of the other versions, so thanks for your work Beard!

Will 41 be ok then? Lol. Thanks man!

My C3 Universe Profile!

#1966 beard216

beard216
  • 2,011 posts

Posted April 15, 2018 - 01:24 PM

*cough*

I'm just gonna put this here...

and don't call it a come back.

That's Friday.

"Limitless" by Amaranthe

0k6W6FH.jpg

http://customscreato...imitless-r20723

Frets: friedpossum

FriedPossum's FoF: https://www.fretsonf...php?f=5&t=60796

ROCK ON & STAY BEARDED\,,/

My C3 Universe Profile!

#1967 beard216

beard216
  • 2,011 posts

Posted Today

It was requested. :D

"Lifeline" by August Burns Red

TnFPVJ9.jpg

http://customscreato...lifeline-r20770

Frets: MercuryHg34

(If anyone wants to help me fix all the vocals for the ABR tracks, let me know. Hg34 charts them, but I can't seem to get them to work)

ROCK ON, STAY BEARDED, & SEE YA TOMORROW! \,,/

My C3 Universe Profile!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Conversions, All Difficulties, beard216, Prog, Metalcore

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users