C3 Forums

TomGuy's Full Band Customs & Converts - 7/4/20 (NEW SONG Granger Smith - Merica)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATES!

Green Day - Waiting

hcsUc0y.jpg

The Front Bottoms - Twin Size Mattress

uBVHTaK.jpg

Jimmy Eat World - Get Right

s35RjFN.jpg

We Are Scientists - This Scene is Dead

bQHu9jZ.jpg

I have a bunch of updates! All of these songs have been cleaned up and (hopefully) all the errors have been removed. Special thanks to Atruejedi for providing vocals/harmonies for This Scene is Dead, Get Right, and Twin Size Mattress. And also thanks to him for providing a lot of encouragement to get these songs updated and out. Thanks a bunch bud!

If you see anything wrong with these songs or any of my releases, feel free to DM me. Enjoy!

Currently I am not at my computer and I erroneously put in Waiting twice. One of those updates was also Get Right by Jimmy Eat World. I will have it corrected tomorrow morning. My apologies!

The correction has been made.

• 3 weeks later...

NEW SONG

Silverstein - Ghost

Tg1krye.jpg

I'm back with a new song! This one is from Silverstein's 2017 Dead Reflection and was the very first song released from the album. It was released as a solo song about a year before but was included on the album because it kicks ass. Lolol. This song is pretty fun for all instruments and I hope you all like it.

Special thanks to Atruejedi for contributing to the vocal chart and creating the harmonies for the song.

This is also a special song for me because it is the first time I worked on my own venue. I know it isn't much, but I'm really happy with how it turned out and I will be including venues with all of my future releases and updates.

If you have any issues or see problems with this song or any of my other releases, feel free to DM me! Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

NEW SONG

Granger Smith - Merica (feat. Earl Dibbles Jr.)

iV0aCCz.jpg

I'm back with a brand new custom for the 4th of July! Now normally, I'm not a fan of country music but I had a friend who showed me the music video for this song and I was taken aback with how ridiculous and great the video is. So I decided a few years ago to try and add this song into the Rock Band catalog. It turns out that this was probably one of the most difficult songs I've ever authored. With the extraordinary help from Chainsaw Octopus and Atruejedi, I was able to finally bring this song into Rock Band. This is my first song I've ever needed to do a 2x bass pedal version for and Chainsaw really put my original drum chart through the ringer and the drum (and guitar) charts are really awesome. This is a fun song on every instrument and is definitely one of my favorite songs I've ever made. I hope you guys all enjoy it!

If you find any issues with this song or any other song I've made, feel free to send me a PM! Happy 4th of July!