C3 Forums

TomGuy's Full Band Customs & Converts - 7/4/20 (NEW SONG Granger Smith - Merica)

Hello everyone! I've finally gotten around to updating this main page! Welcome to the home for my full band customs!

All of my songs will have all legacy instruments charted, along with manual reductions. The only things that won't be included in my customs unless someone offers to do them, would be pro keys, harmonies, and venues. Other than that, all my songs will include everything else.

I will include a list of all songs I have authored on this front page shortly.

I hope you enjoy my customs. If you have any questions, comments, criticisms, or concerns, feel free to reply in this thread or message me. Have fun and keep on rocking!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi and welcome to the other side of customs. :) Can you post RPP+audio so we can take a peak?

Absolutely!

And since I'm still pretty new at this, I don't know if I included the right files, ha ha. Let me know if I need to send anything else.

RPP: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ko3ew ... REAPER.RPP

MP3: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/3732p22 ... aryMP3.mp3

RPP+Audio: https://www.mediafire.com/?j9h6i4onewts6vj

Should I make the RPP and audio files available with my CON when I post?

And thanks for looking at it!

Couple notes after a run through on drums - cut your fill lane lengths in half, they're definitely too long for RB standard. I mean, a lot of fun! But they're about double the length of ones in a normal RB song. Also I feel you went a bit crazy with the Yellow/Green combination crashes - I'd simplify a few of them (not all) down to just Greens. Great to have this track ingame!

Couple notes after a run through on drums - cut your fill lane lengths in half, they're definitely too long for RB standard. I mean, a lot of fun! But they're about double the length of ones in a normal RB song. Also I feel you went a bit crazy with the Yellow/Green combination crashes - I'd simplify a few of them (not all) down to just Greens. Great to have this track ingame!

Thanks for this, btw. I think I fixed the Y+G cymbal hits where it didn't flow right and reduced the drum fills. Thanks for the heads up!

Whaaat, more Jimmy Eat World?! Didn't expect to get that - frankly, I felt a big spoiled after HMX gave us the 7 songs we got.

Thanks, great song choice. Any plans for more? It'd be great to get Praise Chorus, for example.

Jimmy Eat World is my favorite band evar. I too thought we were spoiled getting 7 Jimmy Eat World songs. There will be more of them coming hopefully soon.

• 2 months later...

NEW SONG

The Gaslight Anthem - 45

CON

RPP+Audio

So I'm starting something a little fun. Over the course of the next 14 days (hopefully), I'll be releasing a new FB custom every day. Some of these songs have been in development for a few weeks and now they're finally going to see the light of day (and keep me relevant for 2 weeks).

I'd like to start off my releases from a band who hasn't been made available for RB3, the Gaslight Anthem. I really enjoy these guys. If you haven't listened to them, I recommend it, especially if you like Springsteen since that comparison between the two is made on the reg.

45 is one of the band's most well known songs, you may have heard it on alt. radio back in 2012. All instruments are pretty fun, even bass isn't terrible!

I hope you all enjoy this. Let me know what you like or didn't like, or if there's any issues. Enjoy!

NEW SONG!

Bayside - Already Gone

CON

RPP+Audio

Day 2 of my marathon of releases! This time, it's from an RBN artist!

When I saw Sick Sick Sick from Bayside get posted on RBN, I thought it was only a matter of time before we had any more Bayside. I was very sad when that didn't happen. So, I found MIDIs for Already Gone as this was a perfect choice for Rock Band. This is another song where it's fun to play on every instrument, there's a guitar solo that's pretty cool, and drums are a beast.

As always, let me know if you liked it, didn't like it, or if you had issues with the song. Enjoy!