TomGuy's Full Band Customs & Converts - 7/4/18 (NEW SONG from the 1975 plus 3 UPGRADES)

full band converts guitar hero jimmy eat world

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#101 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 10, 2016 - 12:01 AM

Absolutely amazing.  HUGE AWOLNATION fan, in fact we end every single rock band night with Sail.  Awesome to get more in the game.  Thank you!!!

I hope you enjoy it!  I love AWOLNATION, and Not Your Fault is my favorite from that album.  I was so happy when I found stems for it.

TomGuy,

Thanks for the awesome songs.

Should all be big hits at my Sat. night RB3 party tonight.  

Appreciate your hard work & time man! :)  

If you get a chance to play vocals, let me know if they turned out alright.  These were my first attempts at vocals.

#102 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 335 posts

Posted January 10, 2016 - 10:58 PM

We played Not Your Fault last night.  My wife, our vocalist, says the vocals were perfect.  Nice work!

#103 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 03:27 PM

NEW SONGS

All Time Low - Damned If I Do Ya, Damned If I Don't (Live)

ukDCF2S.jpg

All Time Low - Dear Maria, Count Me In

jLNWaaN.jpg

My Chemical Romance - Bulletproof Heart

R4n2RAj.jpg

Hi guys!  I have some more songs for all of you.  I really hope you enjoy them.  These were all GH DLC from one game or another and I'm really happy to finally have them in Rock Band to play.

The version of Damned If I Do Ya is a live version, as the title suggests.  There's not much difference between this and the studio version except on vocals.  There's a huge stretch during the first verse where the crowd sings.  I put them in as talkies so it shouldn't be a problem.

Dear Maria, Count Me In is a song I was super glad was on Guitar Hero, but can't believe it never made it over to Rock Band, considering they already released Weightless from them.  Well now you can play it on Rock Band!  The guitar is my favorite instrument to play on this song.

And lastly, I'm releasing Bulletproof Heart from My Chemical Romance.  This song gave me a lot of issues because I'm assuming it was older GH DLC and I had to make a few adjustments.  This is a very fun and challenging song on all instruments (except for bass, sadly).

If you find any issues with any of the songs, feel free to post something or message me.  I really hope you guys enjoy!

#104 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,591 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 04:18 PM

Thanks for working on more GH Converts. 

#105 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 16, 2016 - 05:54 PM

You are very welcome.  I have more converts planned for the future.

And thank you to everyone who has played my charts and given critiques.  I appreciate all feedback.

#106 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 335 posts

Posted January 19, 2016 - 06:20 PM

Hollow Moon? :)

#107 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 19, 2016 - 09:31 PM

Hollow Moon? :)

If I can find a MIDI for it, absolutely.  The only other song I can find is Run.

#108 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 335 posts

Posted January 20, 2016 - 12:04 AM

If I can find a MIDI for it, absolutely.  The only other song I can find is Run.

Sweet.  On the lookout.  

Really bummed I missed a concert in my backyard with AWOL and Metric playing the same show.  Would be fun to see him in person.

#109 ShinyZeni

ShinyZeni
  • 241 posts

Posted January 20, 2016 - 12:32 AM

Nice work man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#110 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 20, 2016 - 12:39 AM

Sweet.  On the lookout.  

Really bummed I missed a concert in my backyard with AWOL and Metric playing the same show.  Would be fun to see him in person.

I'm debating about seeing Fall Out Boy on an arena tour because AWOL is one of the openers.  I did see him a few years back when Megalithic Symphony came out and he played the whole album.  It was really awesome.

#111 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 23, 2016 - 05:05 PM

NEW SONGS

7zRIbih.jpg

n6pcNrF.jpg

7sbvBk3.jpg

I'm back with some more converts!  These three come from R.E.M.'s Accelerate.  I really enjoyed the lead single Supernatural Superserious and decided to do the other R.E.M. songs as well.  Let me know if there's any issues.

UPDATED

Ef11Asb.jpg

Thanks goes out to ShadowMaurix for authoring harmonies for this song.  Now this song is pretty much complete, ha ha.  If there's any issues with this song, let me know.

Hope you all enjoy.  Hopefully I'll have some songs ready for next week.

#112 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted January 23, 2016 - 05:45 PM

R.E.M.!!! Thank you from me and my wife! I've been waiting for these to get converted for forever.

#113 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 335 posts

Posted January 27, 2016 - 02:05 PM

Fantastic releases!  Thanks for the REM especially.

I've been playing Run on repeat ever since you brought it up the other day.  Totally forgot about that song.

#114 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 27, 2016 - 10:15 PM

I've been playing Run on repeat ever since you brought it up the other day.  Totally forgot about that song.

Run is pretty great. It'll probably be done in the future. Hopefully with more AWOLNATION songs!

I'm glad you guys enjoy my customs. I have a 3 pack of new customs coming this Saturday and then I'll be taking a few weeks off to get a bunch of new songs ready. I'm really excited for what I have in the works.

#115 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 30, 2016 - 03:00 PM

NEW SONGS

qD6dVD0.jpg

ovprfbM.jpg

Me5J2sC.jpg

Hello again!  I'm back with an original 3 pack of songs from my favorite band, Jimmy Eat World.  I'm really happy to finally get these songs released.  It was originally intended to be a 6 pack but I wasn't even close to finishing the other songs, ha ha.  But don't worry, I'll have a lot of Jimmy Eat World songs I'm working on.

So I had a lot of issues with the Authority Song on vocals.  There are harmonies throughout most of the song and I had a difficult time distinguishing the main vocal.  If you're singing and don't feel like you're hitting the pitch, try another harmony line.  I literally had to redo the vocals four times because I was following a different harmony.

The other songs should be all good.  Get It Faster and Work feature guitar solos, neither are too difficult but are fun.  The drums are fairly basic beats on all the songs but still fun.  I really hope you guys enjoy this pack.  If you find any issues, feel free to let me know!

This will be my last release for a few weeks.  I'm prepping a bunch of songs to be released and I'd like to be fairly regular with releases so I have 6 weeks worth of releases I'm working on.  One of which will be a full album that came out 10 years ago this year.  So I'm excited, ha ha.  I hope you all like what I've been releasing.

#116 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 874 posts

Posted January 30, 2016 - 03:05 PM

Nice release! Can't wait to try these out!

#117 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted January 30, 2016 - 03:10 PM

A 3 pack of R.E.M. Immediately followed by a 3 pack of Jimmy??? I must have done something really nice to you in a past life!

Great choices. Any additional Jimmy Eat World is welcome.

#118 Rushfan2112

Rushfan2112
  • 623 posts

Posted January 30, 2016 - 03:29 PM

Thanks TomGuy for more Jimmy Eats World !

Their songs are always loads of fun to play. 

Appreciate your time & hard work man......

Thanks again, have a great weekend !  

Love the Music or Hate it but don't complain about it . It's FREE !!

#119 C16

C16
  • 353 posts

Posted January 30, 2016 - 08:55 PM

DAMN! Nice picks!

#120 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 309 posts

Posted January 30, 2016 - 11:24 PM

YES I LOVE GET IT FASTER THANK YOUUU

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: full band, converts, guitar hero, jimmy eat world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users