TomGuy's Full Band Customs & Converts - 7/4/18 (NEW SONG from the 1975 plus 3 UPGRADES)

full band converts guitar hero jimmy eat world

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#81 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 22, 2015 - 08:13 PM

It was! I used that alternate album cover because it matched the ones in RB.

And thanks for all the kind words everyone!

#82 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted September 5, 2015 - 04:44 PM

Hey all! Just letting you guys know I'm not dead yet! Between life and issues with the songs, I was delayed in getting my next batch of songs out to you today. As long as I don't run in to anything too terrible, I should have it out next week.

Sorry for the delays!

#83 MCRTheUsed

MCRTheUsed
  • 44 posts

Posted September 12, 2015 - 11:01 PM

did you die yet

#84 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted September 13, 2015 - 11:09 PM

did you die yet

Posted Image

NEW SONG

Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without the "E" (Cut from the Team)
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

So I'm back with a new song! This was originally intended to be a 3-pack of Taking Back Sunday songs but I'm finding out that coordinating a pack is a lot more work than I thought, so I'm going to be releasing songs one (or two) at a time.

This is from TBS's first album, "Tell All Your Friends" and this song is great on all instruments. The vocals don't have harmonies even though the song is riddled with harmonies. Hopefully, I can get to fixing that. But until then, enjoy the song!

#85 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted September 13, 2015 - 11:42 PM

Aww, yeah! Thank you for TBS! Super excited for anything you put out from them, especially from Tell All Your Friends.

#86 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 832 posts

Posted September 14, 2015 - 12:31 AM

Awesome! Love TBS! Thank you so much! Will one of these upcoming songs be A Decade Under The Influence perhaps?

#87 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted September 14, 2015 - 12:47 AM

Awesome! Love TBS! Thank you so much! Will one of these upcoming songs be A Decade Under The Influence perhaps?

It is! Not sure when it'll be released, but that was one of the other songs that was supposed to be in the pack. The other is Set Phasers to Stun. Those will all get released eventually.

#88 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 832 posts

Posted September 14, 2015 - 12:49 AM

It is! Not sure when it'll be released, but that was one of the other songs that was supposed to be in the pack. The other is Set Phasers to Stun. Those will all get released eventually.

Awesome! Can't wait!

#89 FarCry2112

FarCry2112
  • 113 posts

Posted September 14, 2015 - 07:18 PM

Yes!! Thank you old school TBS. Tell All Your Friends is such a great album! I've been hoping someone on here or in during the peak of rbn would release "You're So Last Summer." Cute without the E will certainly fill the void!
"It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit, it's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it." -Rush

#90 TheThief

TheThief
  • 58 posts

Posted September 15, 2015 - 02:24 AM

Dude. Dude. Dude. Cute without the E!!!!!!! The only song that I've ever requested. Thank you so much Tomguy. :) Can't way to try it, I almost want to end my vacation early just to go home and play this!! Seriously.

#91 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted September 15, 2015 - 02:33 AM

Yes!! Thank you old school TBS. Tell All Your Friends is such a great album! I've been hoping someone on here or in during the peak of rbn would release "You're So Last Summer." Cute without the E will certainly fill the void!

Glad I could help!

Dude. Dude. Dude. Cute without the E!!!!!!! The only song that I've ever requested. Thank you so much Tomguy. :) Can't way to try it, I almost want to end my vacation early just to go home and play this!! Seriously.

Don't end your vacation early, it'll still be here when you get back. I promise!

#92 TheThief

TheThief
  • 58 posts

Posted September 15, 2015 - 06:59 PM

Haha. Ok. Thanks again!

#93 Shinji

Shinji
  • 15 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 11:14 PM

Thank you so much for these songs and for all your hard work!! Once I get everything set up I'll make sure to give them a try right away!

Also, I'm looking forward to some more MCR! Are there any albums in particular you're planning on focusing on?

#94 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted September 30, 2015 - 11:34 PM

Also, I'm looking forward to some more MCR! Are there any albums in particular you're planning on focusing on?

The Black Parade would be my main focus, but I haven't started anything from there yet.

#95 ThePolish

ThePolish
  • 20 posts

Posted October 1, 2015 - 03:32 AM

Played cute without the E for the first time tonight, great custom! Thanks!

#96 OxandRoll

OxandRoll
  • 102 posts

Posted October 3, 2015 - 03:59 PM

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Great to see some TBS, especially this album. Would love to see harmonies added.

#97 TheThief

TheThief
  • 58 posts

Posted October 23, 2015 - 05:46 AM

Hey, I finally got to try "Cute without the E" the other day and it was awesome! My brother and I were singing at the top of our lungs, lol. Lots of fun. This will be one of my most played songs. Now to try it on the drums.Thanks again

#98 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted January 9, 2016 - 02:03 PM

I'M BACK!

dancingdrunk_ron.gif

So it's been a while since I've released any customs but I am back with a few customs I've been working on for the past couple of weeks.  All of these songs have pitched vocals which is the first time I've done that with original customs so please let me know if there is any issues.  So without further ado, here's the customs:

jMXeEu8.jpg

fuq4DVp.jpg

GPXmDYy.jpg

B71eZU0.jpg

Gotta give a shoutout to MiltoniusPrime for doing the tempo map and vocals for Walking Contradiction, thanks for being able to do that!

So there you go.  I hope you guys enjoy the mixed batch of singles.  Let me know how they are and if you have find any problems, let me know.  Enjoy everyone!

#99 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 319 posts

Posted January 9, 2016 - 05:12 PM

Absolutely amazing.  HUGE AWOLNATION fan, in fact we end every single rock band night with Sail.  Awesome to get more in the game.  Thank you!!!

#100 Rushfan2112

Rushfan2112
  • 623 posts

Posted January 9, 2016 - 07:37 PM

TomGuy,

Thanks for the awesome songs.

Should all be big hits at my Sat. night RB3 party tonight.  

Appreciate your hard work & time man! :)  

Love the Music or Hate it but don't complain about it . It's FREE !!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: full band, converts, guitar hero, jimmy eat world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users