TomGuy's Full Band Customs & Converts - 7/4/18 (NEW SONG from the 1975 plus 3 UPGRADES)

full band converts guitar hero jimmy eat world

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#41 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 12:49 PM

Thanks for the MCR, I don't know this particular track, but Look forward to future stuff, espeically anything from their first two releases.

Thanks man! I will most likely be selecting songs from the Black Parade but there's a few tracks off the first two albums I will be getting to.

#42 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 01:39 PM

NEW SONG

Green Day - Waiting
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

Finally a week through my marathon of releases and I want to thank you guys for all the support and all the downloads! I hope you guys are enjoying!

For my next song, I chose a song that was omitted from Green Day Rock Band, Waiting from their 2000 release Warning. This is such a great song, and one of my favorites. I still can't believe it wasn't included on GD:RB!

Let me know if you find any issues. Enjoy!

#43 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 01:59 PM

oh dude Waiting! Hell yes!

#44 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,463 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted August 8, 2015 - 02:44 PM

Newest Song

08-08
Green Day - Waiting
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

Awesome, thanks much, TomGuy!

Posted Image

#45 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 761 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 02:44 PM

Waiting is a great song! Thank you for doing it. :)

#46 joshuab81285

joshuab81285
  • 77 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 03:03 PM

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for "Waiting"!!! Now if only someone would be kind enough to add pitched vocals, I would be just over the moon with gratefulness.

#47 Anchor Rancor

Anchor Rancor
  • 50 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 04:29 PM

I've wanted to play Waiting for a long time. You're doing great so far.

#48 prewow

prewow
  • 103 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 06:45 PM

great job on waiting!

#49 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 09:22 PM

Thanks all for the kind words!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for "Waiting"!!! Now if only someone would be kind enough to add pitched vocals, I would be just over the moon with gratefulness.

Once I get through releasing these customs, I'll be slowing down my production and I'll see if I can focus on pitched vocals. My few attempts when I first started turned out catastrophic, but I may give it another whirl later.

#50 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 163 posts

Posted August 8, 2015 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for your customs. You have a great taste. Anberlin, Bayside, MCR and now Green Day!
Keep up the good work!

#51 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 9, 2015 - 03:19 PM

NEW SONG

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

Here's another artist that hasn't been represented in Rock Band yet, Of Monsters and Men! This is the song that put them on the map, Little Talks. This is a really easy song on all difficulties. But the bass is rather boring, unfortunately.

The vocals MAY be a little off, let me know if it's a real issue. Enjoy!

#52 rezavakili

rezavakili
  • 404 posts

Posted August 9, 2015 - 04:22 PM

I played through most of your releases today and they are all a lot of fun, especially the 'Say It' song. I am socked that wasn't a huge international hit. Keep up the awesome work.

#53 FarCry2112

FarCry2112
  • 113 posts

Posted August 9, 2015 - 05:45 PM

Thank you for of monsters and men! That song is long overdue!!
"It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit, it's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it." -Rush

#54 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 12:07 PM

NEW SONG

Sum 41 - The Hell Song
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

For my next song, I bring you the opening track to Sum 41's second album Does This Look Infected, the Hell Song. This song would have made a great addition to the RB library and now it is! Lots of fast drumming, and one of the more difficult solos I've authored (still not that tough).

Enjoy!

#55 b4mv

b4mv
  • 266 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 01:14 PM

It amazes me that The Hell Song was never officially released. Thanks!!

#56 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 04:41 PM

NEW SONG

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

Here's another artist that hasn't been represented in Rock Band yet, Of Monsters and Men! This is the song that put them on the map, Little Talks. This is a really easy song on all difficulties. But the bass is rather boring, unfortunately.

The vocals MAY be a little off, let me know if it's a real issue. Enjoy!

So, there are no harmonies/pitched vocals for this song? Like how there is a guy and girl alternating in parts of the song makes it seem like the perfect candidate for harmonies! Thanks for the song but I hope someone can add this!

#57 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 10, 2015 - 05:43 PM

So, there are no harmonies/pitched vocals for this song? Like how there is a guy and girl alternating in parts of the song makes it seem like the perfect candidate for harmonies! Thanks for the song but I hope someone can add this!

If I were better at pitched vocals, I would have done harmonies. Alas, I am not. If anyone does want to try their hand at it, all my songs have the REAPER files where you can change whatever you want to it in a link next to the CON file.

#58 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 11, 2015 - 11:38 AM

Hey everyone! It seems my 2 week marathon of releases is going to come to an early end. I had some issues with some of the songs I was working on and have not been able to finish them in time. So, instead of rushing and putting out a crap product, I'm going to finish those songs up and release them some time next week.

Thanks everyone for all your downloads and all your support. Hopefully I'll have something out next week.

#59 k-mac

k-mac
  • 247 posts

Posted August 11, 2015 - 05:39 PM

Thanks for all the great stuff in this first part of the marathon! Especially for Sum 41 and Of Monsters and Men.

#60 BobQuentok

BobQuentok
  • 175 posts

Posted August 12, 2015 - 05:52 AM

Thanks for Waiting and The Hell Song, bro!
Posted Image

[My other customs: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1975]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: full band, converts, guitar hero, jimmy eat world

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users