TomGuy's Full Band Customs & Converts - 7/4/18 (NEW SONG from the 1975 plus 3 UPGRADES)

full band converts guitar hero jimmy eat world

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#21 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted August 2, 2015 - 01:13 AM

Awesome gaslight anthem song! I filmed a video of myself playing pro drums to your chart here:

I also featured your song on my customs of the week video here:

#22 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 2, 2015 - 01:20 AM

Awesome gaslight anthem song! I filmed a video of myself playing pro drums to your chart here:

I also featured your song on my customs of the week video here:

Hey that's awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

#23 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 309 posts

Posted August 2, 2015 - 03:03 AM

Off the strength of your first three song picks I am super excited to see what else is in store!

#24 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 2, 2015 - 01:13 PM

NEW SONG!

Bayside - Already Gone
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

Day 2 of my marathon of releases! This time, it's from an RBN artist!

When I saw Sick Sick Sick from Bayside get posted on RBN, I thought it was only a matter of time before we had any more Bayside. I was very sad when that didn't happen. So, I found MIDIs for Already Gone as this was a perfect choice for Rock Band. This is another song where it's fun to play on every instrument, there's a guitar solo that's pretty cool, and drums are a beast.

As always, let me know if you liked it, didn't like it, or if you had issues with the song. Enjoy!

#25 FarCry2112

FarCry2112
  • 113 posts

Posted August 2, 2015 - 02:34 PM

Wow! Glad to see more Bayside in the game! I won't be able to test it until next weekend, but thank you!
"It's a far cry from the world we thought we'd inherit, it's a far cry from the way we thought we'd share it." -Rush

#26 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 3, 2015 - 12:15 PM

NEW SONG

We Are Scientists - This Scene is Dead
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

My next song lined up is from an artist who has yet to be featured in Rock Band, either officially or through customs, We Are Scientists! This song is a great track from their ridiculously awesome album, Through Love and Squalor. The guitar is a lot of fun, with a small solo in there. The drums are a little tough, well at least they were for me because I'm a terrible drummer.

Let me know if there are any issues with this song. And as always, enjoy!

#27 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 264 posts

Posted August 3, 2015 - 02:56 PM

Awesome! Love We Are Scientists - thanks so much for this :) been planning on doing some of theirs myself, saves me the trouble :D cheers!

I'm charting again! Check out My Customs - featuring Muse, Coldplay, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Blur, Snow Patrol, RATM, Death Cab, New Radicals and more!

Feeder Discography Project - Newest Release - Swim EP

Works in Progress

#28 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 4, 2015 - 12:02 PM

NEW SONG

Blue October - Say It
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

Here's the next song up for my marathon of releases, a song from the band Blue October who has been overwhelmingly underrepresented in Rock Band, save for a custom of Hate Me. While none of the instruments are difficult, this is still a fun song to play as a whole band. Singing this song is one of my favorite parts about it.

Let me know if there's any issues and enjoy!

#29 JimmyDaDrummer

JimmyDaDrummer
  • 5 posts

Posted August 4, 2015 - 02:17 PM

Oh happy day! Oh glorious day! Another Blue October custom.
Just love that band for so many reasons.

Thank you very, very much.

Shameless hints....
I heard The Answer on the Italian Radio to squelch my Ugly Side and bring out my Inner Glow.
Other random words that come to mind: Balance Beam, Angel, Into The Ocean.

#30 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 4, 2015 - 08:56 PM

I heard The Answer on the Italian Radio to squelch my Ugly Side and bring out my Inner Glow. Other random words that come to mind: Balance Beam, Angel, Into The Ocean.

I really wish I could find more MIDIs to do all of those songs, but sadly, I cannot. :qq:

#31 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 5, 2015 - 12:01 PM

NEW SONG

Anberlin - Godspeed
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

Next up is Godspeed by Anberlin. Cities is such a great album and this is definitely my favorite from that album. I was able to see Anberlin before they broke up many months ago and this song live is so great. This is definitely the hardest drum chart I've made. It also may not be 100% accurate because I am still not a musician, ha ha. But this song is fun for all instruments.

Let me know if you have any feedback and as always, enjoy!

#32 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 6, 2015 - 11:59 AM

NEW SONG

Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

This next song is a song about Spider Man from Dashboard Confessional. The Spider Man 2 soundtrack was pretty cool and included this gem in it. All instruments on here are not very difficult, but it is pretty fun to play.

Enjoy!

#33 sja-warrior

sja-warrior
  • 58 posts

Posted August 6, 2015 - 12:10 PM

Thanks for Vindicated! Appreciate all your hard work.

#34 TheThief

TheThief
  • 58 posts

Posted August 7, 2015 - 05:42 AM

Yeah the spider man soundtrack was pretty good. Thanks for vindicated. Hadn't heard of gas light anthems or we are scientist but the songs sound catchy. I'll be downloading those as well. And thanks for full band versions.

#35 pfb

pfb
  • 74 posts

Posted August 7, 2015 - 07:29 AM

i love dashboard confessional's vindicated, thanks for the RB3 con!

i hope you can do "stolen" too in the future.

#36 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 7, 2015 - 11:33 AM

Thanks guys! I'm glad you guys like my selections!

i hope you can do "stolen" too in the future.

It is on my (very long) list of songs to work on.

#37 b4mv

b4mv
  • 266 posts

Posted August 7, 2015 - 12:21 PM

Pretty awesome selection, thanks for this one!

#38 TomGuy

TomGuy
  • 338 posts

Posted August 7, 2015 - 12:23 PM

NEW SONG

My Chemical Romance - Surrender the Night
Posted Image
CON
RPP+Audio

My next track is from My Chemical Romance's final release, Conventional Weapons. Conventional Weapons was supposed to be the follow up to the Black Parade but for one reason or another, was scrapped in favor of Danger Days. Thankfully, the album finally saw the light of day! And then the band broke up. :(

I absolutely love Conventional Weapons. And this track is boss. If you were hoping for another MCR song, fret not. I have plenty of MCR on the way.

While in the middle of working on this, I found that the MIDI I was using wasn't accurate at all so the drums and bass were done almost from scratch so they may not be entirely accurate (although I think it is).

Let me know what you guys think about it and as always, enjoy!

#39 Rushfan2112

Rushfan2112
  • 623 posts

Posted August 7, 2015 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for the Gaslight Anthem song - 45 Man
Played it a few days ago. Great job on the chart. very good song & fun to play. :dance:

I appreciate the hard work & long hrs. you spent making these great customs.

Thanks again & have a great weekend. :D
Love the Music or Hate it but don't complain about it . It's FREE !!

#40 b4mv

b4mv
  • 266 posts

Posted August 7, 2015 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for the MCR, I don't know this particular track, but Look forward to future stuff, espeically anything from their first two releases.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: full band, converts, guitar hero, jimmy eat world

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users