Playing offline

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PaulaW

PaulaW
  • 111 posts

Posted April 20, 2015 - 07:49 PM

If I don't want to play RB online can I just download the songs to my Xbox and have them mixed in with the DLC so I have all my songs together? And if so, will having them on there get me in trouble playing other games online on the same Xbox?

#2 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,914 posts

Posted April 20, 2015 - 07:58 PM

You can mix them just fine, and no problems with any other games. That's how I've been playing RB3 since 2012.

#3 PaulaW

PaulaW
  • 111 posts

Posted April 20, 2015 - 08:03 PM

Okay, thank you!

#4 PaulaW

PaulaW
  • 111 posts

Posted May 11, 2015 - 01:39 PM

Would you mind to tell me where to put the songs on the Xbox? I assume in the song cache but I don't want to do anything without knowing for sure because I'm afraid of breaking my game. lol Does deleting TU5 automatically revert it back to TU4 or do I need to manually install TU4 on the Xbox?

#5 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,914 posts

Posted May 11, 2015 - 01:42 PM

You need to copy TU4 to the drive. And the files go in a particular folder that after all these years, I can't remember off the top of my head. But you can use RBtoUSB in C3 CON Tools to do both -> click on Tools -> Copy TU4 to drive and that will be done, and then just drag/drop your customs to the form and it copies them to the right folder.

That's using RBtoUSB, using the old system with Party Buffalo, Horizon, etc, you'll have to do a search on the forums for the specific folders, it's all on here, I just never memorize that stuff.

#6 PaulaW

PaulaW
  • 111 posts

Posted May 11, 2015 - 02:28 PM

I'm using RBtoUSB and I have the customs on it but I'd rather not play from the USB stick. Would I copy the RB game files from the USB stick to the Xbox hard drive?

#7 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,914 posts

Posted May 11, 2015 - 02:38 PM

Sure, once you have the files on your USB, just open the USB in the Xbox dashboard, and transfer from the USB to the hard drive.

#8 PaulaW

PaulaW
  • 111 posts

Posted May 11, 2015 - 02:43 PM

Thank you very much. :) And thanks for making RBtoUSB. It's great!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users