Mad Customs (07/20/19: Judas Priest - No Surrender, 05/26/19: Sevendust - Black)

Full Band

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

#101 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted November 4, 2015 - 05:21 AM

Just added:

1Yc1ME0.jpg

Enjoy,

#102 rockman666

rockman666
  • 27 posts

Posted November 7, 2015 - 03:08 PM

Finally getting some time today to play after a few months hiatus.     Going straight for Seven Seas :)

#103 Mycool

Mycool
  • 147 posts

Posted November 7, 2015 - 09:49 PM

Cool TNT song, I still listen to that whole album once in a while, it's one of my favorites from that era. The Gary Moore song was one of those "oh, that song" moments for me. I always look forward to checking this thread for lots of nice treasures. Thanks Freewaymad, for sharing all your great work with us.

#104 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 05:02 AM

No problem. It's good to see people still like this stuff. I am currently working on a song from U.D.O. Hopefully, I'll have it out in a few days.

#105 rockman666

rockman666
  • 27 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 01:48 PM

The TNT song was in good shape on the drums.   The only thing I would critique is that there was no overdrive throughout the song but other than that, it was a great song to play.   Next I'll try singing to see if I can do Tony Harnell justice :)   I was actually in talks a few years back with Tony to take vocal lessons but my schedule couldn't accommodate his so it never happened unfortunately :(   Anyway dude, thanks for another great Rock Band song

#106 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 08:29 PM

The TNT song was in good shape on the drums.   The only thing I would critique is that there was no overdrive throughout the song but other than that, it was a great song to play.   Next I'll try singing to see if I can do Tony Harnell justice :)   I was actually in talks a few years back with Tony to take vocal lessons but my schedule couldn't accommodate his so it never happened unfortunately :(   Anyway dude, thanks for another great Rock Band song

Hey, thanks for the info. I'll look into overdrive issue and get an update out as quick as possible.

Thanks again,

#107 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted November 8, 2015 - 09:34 PM

UPDATED:

1Yc1ME0.jpg

Should be fixed now. G,B,D should have 8 overdrives. V should have 5, and Harm1 should have 3; Harm2 and 3 have none since they only have four phrases. Links are updated.

Enjoy,

#108 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted November 10, 2015 - 06:32 AM

Just Added:

YpNbkup.jpg

This is one my favorites songs by these guys.

Enjoy,

#109 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted November 19, 2015 - 03:43 AM

Just added this classic:

dZaB6VN.jpg

Enjoy,

#110 Rockin Rindy

Rockin Rindy
  • 136 posts

Posted November 28, 2015 - 06:32 PM

Awesome Dokken..........Gotta love those 80's rock.............Sweet!!!!

RockinRindy

#111 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted November 30, 2015 - 12:47 AM

Updated:

lsZWQyV.jpg

Fixed issue with vocals and harmonies.

#112 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted December 9, 2015 - 02:27 AM

I did something different this time. Just added:

eMLh007.jpg

I had fun with this.

Enjoy

#113 SuD

SuD
  • 74 posts

Posted December 9, 2015 - 08:52 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH for The Romantics! This song is in my requests, and it's one of my favorites of the 80's.

#114 clintilona

clintilona
  • 630 posts

Posted December 9, 2015 - 11:29 AM

Thanks for all your contributions. Many of these are right up my alley.

I do have some feedback for you though.

We tried to play They Want War last Saturday and I was singing. We put on harmonies and I noticed that the Harm 1 part was charted with only backing vocals. I am not sure if this was a mistake or if you are confused with how harmonies work. The HARM 1 part should always be the lead singer part and not any backing vocals, pretty much the same as your PART VOCALS part.

**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

#115 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,476 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted December 9, 2015 - 02:39 PM

I already have "Talking In Your Sleep" on my USB stick.

Was this previously released by another author?

#116 Thomas O'Malley

Thomas O'Malley
  • 86 posts

Posted December 9, 2015 - 09:43 PM

Just saying thx for Talking In Your Sleep, was playing Saints Row about a week ago and I had this in game song on repeat while playing the game. I was thinking about how cool it would be if there was a custom or even a official eventually In Rock Band and a week later a i find a custom. This is awesome dude going to play this today probably vox/tar it but again thank you for your hard work time and effort you put in to your customs. Just got through playing this on drums it has no place to activate overdrive ended the song with a full bar but it was fun to play. 

#117 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 337 posts

Posted December 10, 2015 - 02:38 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH for The Romantics! This song is in my requests, and it's one of my favorites of the 80's.

This! Thank you!

#118 Lowlander2

Lowlander2

There Can Be Only One Video Guy

• 277 posts

Posted December 10, 2015 - 04:44 AM

I already have "Talking In Your Sleep" on my USB stick.

Was this previously released by another author?

It's one of the most anomalous things I dug out of the repository for sure. The one in there is a re-record that I don't think I can find anywhere else, AND it has stems to boot. Aside from Nemo finding it on xbox360iso, I can't find anything on it, but the fact the animations are broken alongside the stems leads me to believe it is a way, way early RBN project that was aborted for whatever reason. I initially thought it was one of those EMI songs like Bohemian Like You, but I'm pretty sure the rights belong to Sony Music. This is literally my best guess.

#119 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,476 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted December 10, 2015 - 01:59 PM

It's one of the most anomalous things I dug out of the repository for sure. The one in there is a re-record that I don't think I can find anywhere else, AND it has stems to boot. Aside from Nemo finding it on xbox360iso, I can't find anything on it, but the fact the animations are broken alongside the stems leads me to believe it is a way, way early RBN project that was aborted for whatever reason. I initially thought it was one of those EMI songs like Bohemian Like You, but I'm pretty sure the rights belong to Sony Music. This is literally my best guess.

Interesting.  Thanks for the investigative work!

If this new version is the "original", than I'll replace the other one.

Also...anybody have plans to eventually do "What I Like About You"?  The song that spurred a thousand lawsuits?

#120 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted December 10, 2015 - 05:54 PM

Thanks for all your contributions. Many of these are right up my alley.

I do have some feedback for you though.

We tried to play They Want War last Saturday and I was singing. We put on harmonies and I noticed that the Harm 1 part was charted with only backing vocals. I am not sure if this was a mistake or if you are confused with how harmonies work. The HARM 1 part should always be the lead singer part and not any backing vocals, pretty much the same as your PART VOCALS part.

It is most likely confusion on my part. If I am understanding you correctly, harmony one should be exactly same as vocals?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Full Band

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users