Mad Customs (07/20/19: Judas Priest - No Surrender, 05/26/19: Sevendust - Black)

Full Band

• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

#81 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 14, 2015 - 12:21 AM

No problem. You're welcome. I'm continuing on a Scorpions song I stopped when I got sidetracked to do the Saxon one. It should be good.

Enjoy,

#82 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 23, 2015 - 11:56 PM

Just added:

lsZWQyV.jpg

Had fun making this one. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Enjoy,

#83 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 27, 2015 - 01:46 AM

I've started working on some other songs and I was wondering if anyone would interested in anything by Gary Moore (RIP), U.D.O, or TNT? I'm surprised there is nothing on here by Gary Moore or U.D.O. These would full band customs.

#84 jloboc

jloboc
  • 263 posts

Posted October 27, 2015 - 04:39 PM

honestly in my case, i loved the song fm TNT you did before, but that is how I discovered them, don't know any other songs.

but as i mentioned before from W.A.S.P., which i also discovered here, would love to see Wild Child or I wanna be somebody.

Thanks for keeping up with the customs, always look forward what's new here.

Saludos!

#85 ScorpioVH5150

ScorpioVH5150
  • 50 posts

Posted October 27, 2015 - 06:09 PM

I really enjoy the Scorpions stuff! Keep those coming for sure!

#86 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 27, 2015 - 08:17 PM

Definitely have plans for more Scorpions and W.A.S.P.

#87 Xdeadoralive

Xdeadoralive
  • 94 posts

Posted October 29, 2015 - 04:37 AM

More TNT Please!!!!!!! (Tell no tales - Intuition - Realized Fantasies - My Religion.. Great albums) :)

#88 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 135 posts

Posted October 29, 2015 - 10:37 AM

Definitely have plans for more Scorpions

Hi! Scorpions - Deep And Dark is in my list of possible future songs, but my charting skills is not so good, so i can't make it alone, but we can make it together! I would like to take drums parts. Let me know if you want to collaborate and release it.

#89 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 174 posts

Posted October 29, 2015 - 02:35 PM

Hi! These two songs below is in my list of possible future songs, but my charting skills is not so good, so i can't make them alone, but we can make them together! I would like to take drums parts. Let me know if you want to collaborate and release them.

Still Loving You has already been done by djmike534.

#90 -para-dox

-para-dox

[para]dox

• 135 posts

Posted October 29, 2015 - 03:53 PM

Still Loving You has already been done by djmike534.

How did i miss it?!  :brosius:

Thanks for the info! Song removed from the list!

#91 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 29, 2015 - 08:49 PM

I am actually planning to do an older Scorpions song, something from Uli Jon Roth days. I have started a TNT song from the first album. I am working right now on finishing the Gary Moore song, which will be out soon.

#92 ScorpioVH5150

ScorpioVH5150
  • 50 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 12:42 AM

omg no way!!! Uli Jon Roth Scorpions are amazing!!! do u have any songs in mind?

#93 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 01:09 AM

I've narrowed it down to three; Pictured Life, Steamrock Fever, or He's A Woman, She's A Man. 

-para-dox - Deep And Dark is a good choice.

I hope to have the Gary Moore out by tomorrow. I will say, the guitar is all devils. Any real guitar player knows who this guy is. Should be good.

#94 ScorpioVH5150

ScorpioVH5150
  • 50 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 01:25 AM

Awwwwww man any of those Scorps would be amazing, Steamrock Fever is my favorite of the 3 but id be thrilled with any of those! haha

#95 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 05:44 AM

Okay, I got it done and tested early. Just added:

BiZJI9C.jpg

Enjoy,

#96 rockman666

rockman666
  • 27 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 12:14 PM

I am actually planning to do an older Scorpions song, something from Uli Jon Roth days. I have started a TNT song from the first album. I am working right now on finishing the Gary Moore song, which will be out soon.

I'm going to take a stab at which TNT song you are working on from the first album......its either Eddie or Harley Davidson?    I could sit here for quite awhile listing all the good songs TNT has (pretty much anything from Intuition or Tell No Tales) but as far as songs definitely needing some Rock Band love are As Far As The Eye Can See, Everyone's A Star, Lionheart, Lonely Nights, You'll Be There, etc.     Actually, there are already versions of Intuition and Tonight I'm Falling but they are not full band........that might be something nice for you to pick up where the previous author left off :-)   I don't know where I got them because I don't see them listed on either database here so I could e-mail them to you if you want.     Thanks for your efforts 

#97 myfix

myfix
  • 89 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 02:14 PM

Thanks for the Gary Moore :) :rock:

#98 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 30, 2015 - 10:55 PM

My bad, it is actually the first world release of TNT which would be Knights Of The New Thunder. So it really their second album. Sorry. I am working on a song from that album. It should be good.

myfix - Thanks and you are welcome.

#99 rockman666

rockman666
  • 27 posts

Posted October 31, 2015 - 12:47 PM

My bad, it is actually the first world release of TNT which would be Knights Of The New Thunder. So it really their second album. Sorry. I am working on a song from that album. It should be good.

myfix - Thanks and you are welcome.

OK, let me take a stab at the second TNT album.    Seven Seas was their biggest hit from that album so I'm going to guess that one.   Break The Ice and Last Summer's Evil are also great songs......even the title track is decent.

#100 Freewaymad

Freewaymad
  • 479 posts

Posted October 31, 2015 - 07:43 PM

Yeah, it is one of the two. Guitar is already done.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Full Band

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)