Drihscol's Full Band Customs W/Pro Guitar - Genesis - Horizons, Alice in Chains - Them Bones

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Lowlander2

Lowlander2

There Can Be Only One Video Guy

• 277 posts

Posted October 5, 2015 - 07:14 AM

Bought Undertale on Steam. Not gonna have the chance to play it before RB4, though.

#42 Drihscol

Drihscol
  • 166 posts

Posted October 19, 2015 - 07:24 AM

I recently bought a cap card and have started uploading a few videos of my customs on a youtube channel.
There's currently a few full band videos up there, but I'll be uploading pro guitar videos and stuff too.
Check it out here.

#43 Drihscol

Drihscol
  • 166 posts

Posted October 27, 2015 - 12:39 PM

New custom up, Julia by The Beatles.
Might be a little while until I post something new, I'm currently working on adding Pro Guitar to a few old GH2RB songs I did before C3 was a thing, and some other stuff.

#44 oscarj08

oscarj08
  • 368 posts

Posted October 27, 2015 - 07:24 PM

thank you

#45 rcale

rcale
  • 430 posts

Posted October 28, 2015 - 08:48 AM

Wonderful record. Thank you for 'Julia', sir.

#46 Drihscol

Drihscol
  • 166 posts

Posted November 15, 2015 - 12:46 AM

2 customs up today!
Horizons was released as part of a pack by AJFOne23, check out that post here!
Good luck to pro guitar players on Horizons!

Also up is an updated version of Them Bones. I did the GH2RB3 chart way back in the day when I didn't really know what I was doing :P.

#47 Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock

C3U Moderator

• 595 posts

Posted November 15, 2015 - 02:16 AM

Somehow, supper never seemed ready without Horizons as an appetizer.

Thanks.

█▓▒░   C3 Universe  |  C3 Database  |  My Profile  | Feedback  |  WiP : A Mighty Wind  ░▒▓█ 

#48 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 156 posts

Posted November 25, 2015 - 01:17 AM

Just played Them Bones.

Great job on the venue. Top notch professional quality. Not the average auto venue we see all the time. Really put your heart into it. The only ones I've seen that good are my own ;)

#49 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,111 posts

Posted November 25, 2015 - 01:22 AM

Just played Them Bones.

Great job on the venue. Top notch professional quality. Not the average auto venue we see all the time. Really put your heart into it. The only ones I've seen that good are my own ;)

Curious what you think of my venues for Chicago. I spend a lot of time tweaking each one.

#50 Drihscol

Drihscol
  • 166 posts

Posted November 25, 2015 - 02:20 AM

Just played Them Bones.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear the effort I've put in is being appreciated.

Here's a list of songs that I've made custom venues for, in case you want to check out some other ones.

Them bones

Nutshell
Horizons
Julia
Push th' little daisies (I'm especially proud of this one)
Maquiladora
Saturday Saviour
Goodbye blue sky
and Whores.

#51 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 156 posts

Posted November 25, 2015 - 04:04 AM

Curious what you think of my venues for Chicago. I spend a lot of time tweaking each one.

Funny you should ask, since I played a couple of your songs in the same session. Only a vocalist joined me so most of the screen was being used. The only time I could concentrate on the animations and camera shots was during the drum solo in "I'm a Man."

I'll check them out again when I play solo. I don't have many of the songs though.

#52 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,111 posts

Posted November 25, 2015 - 05:53 AM

Funny you should ask, since I played a couple of your songs in the same session. Only a vocalist joined me so most of the screen was being used. The only time I could concentrate on the animations and camera shots was during the drum solo in "I'm a Man."

I'll check them out again when I play solo. I don't have many of the songs though.

Well get on it. Especially starting with the 2nd pack through the latest I think I've really hit my stride :)

#53 rcale

rcale
  • 430 posts

Posted November 25, 2015 - 01:09 PM

Thanks! I'm glad to hear the effort I've put in is being appreciated.

Here's a list of songs that I've made custom venues for, in case you want to check out some other ones.

Them bones
Nutshell
Horizons
Julia
Push th' little daisies (I'm especially proud of this one)
Maquiladora
Saturday Saviour
Goodbye blue sky
and Whores.

Playing 'Maquiladora' is a great experience. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users