Gigakoops' Other Customs (12/16/16 - "Rock Me Amadeus" by Falco) (ON HIATUS)

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 332 posts

Posted April 6, 2016 - 08:49 PM

Skrillex's "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" was one of my top-downloaded C3 customs. So because that was so popular, here's moar Skrillex!

TKR5BHk.jpg

Download Link

Recommended for: Bass, Drums, Keys, Vocals, Full Band

Just like the other one, bass is where the main attraction is. This one also has some really cool drum fills, some fun keys work, and a vocal line that's just a touch tougher than Scary Monsters.

Can I just say you did a great job on this, especially the arena effects, I don't think enough praise is given for that side of a custom, my stage kit was going crazy, brilliantly in time with the music, awesome work

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#42 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 6, 2016 - 09:08 PM

Can I just say you did a great job on this, especially the arena effects, I don't think enough praise is given for that side of a custom, my stage kit was going crazy, brilliantly in time with the music, awesome work

Thanks, venue authoring is actually one of my favorite parts of the process, and it's always good to see people notice the effort I put into it. Thing is, I never actually took the stage kit into consideration, and I'm glad to hear that the song works great with it. I'm just glad it didn't overload the machine :P

#43 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 6, 2016 - 10:42 PM

Updated Your Best Nightmare/Finale, I forgot to add some chords to the intro/outro of Finale on pro keys (they were present in 5 lane), and fixed one instance of a blackout occurring too soon during Your Best Nightmare.

#44 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 332 posts

Posted April 7, 2016 - 03:51 PM

Thanks, venue authoring is actually one of my favorite parts of the process, and it's always good to see people notice the effort I put into it. Thing is, I never actually took the stage kit into consideration, and I'm glad to hear that the song works great with it. I'm just glad it didn't overload the machine :P

You should do, I might actually have to record a video of it going to First of Year to show you

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#45 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 7, 2016 - 07:36 PM

You should do, I might actually have to record a video of it going to First of Year to show you

I would totally be into that!

Also, updated Your Best Nightmare yet again, this time the outro audio's been fixed; the fade between the techno part and the piano part was too small previously, resulting in the charting on guitar/bass/drums to stretch out further than is audible. Now it should fade a bit longer.

#46 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 19, 2016 - 07:59 PM

I want to post an update saying that all customs now have Phase Shift*, Wii, and PS3 links, and any and all future customs of mine will come with converts.

*"imdabes" does not have a Phase Shift convert since it's vocals-only.

#47 AkiraNomuraBCN

AkiraNomuraBCN

Phase Shift Guy 2

• 376 posts

Posted April 19, 2016 - 09:46 PM

I converted these Customs for Phase Shift for me when you release customs. Is there any update on these customs?

#48 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 19, 2016 - 11:27 PM

I converted these Customs for Phase Shift for me when you release customs. Is there any update on these customs?

No, these are straight converts, these shouldn't be any different than what you've converted.

#49 AkiraNomuraBCN

AkiraNomuraBCN

Phase Shift Guy 2

• 376 posts

Posted April 20, 2016 - 08:39 AM

No, these are straight converts, these shouldn't be any different than what you've converted.

Ok, thanks

#50 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 20, 2016 - 06:21 PM

Posted a fix for "First of the Year (Equinox)," it was missing a total of two notes on five lane keys, and this has been fixed.

#51 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 01:33 AM

Today I bring another sure party hit.

l5SgKtH.jpg

Collab with Nightmare Lyra

Download Link

Recommended for: Vocals, keys, bass, parties

Special thanks to Nightmare Lyra for authoring keys and vocals. This one is a blast on vocals, and also proves a fun challenge on keys and bass.

#52 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 821 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 07:22 AM

Today I bring another sure party hit.

l5SgKtH.jpg

Collab with Nightmare Lyra

Download Link

Recommended for: Vocals, keys, bass, parties

Special thanks to Nightmare Lyra for authoring keys and vocals. This one is a blast on vocals, and also proves a fun challenge on keys and bass.

Please let me do a venue for this! I almost started working on it :D

kFntCK9.jpg

#53 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 10:46 AM

Please let me do a venue for this! I almost started working on it :D

I'm sorry, I already made my own venue. I always do with customs of mine.

#54 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 821 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 11:31 AM

I'm sorry, I already made my own venue. I always do with customs of mine.

Completly fine, I didn't know it was already made :D

kFntCK9.jpg

#55 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted April 28, 2016 - 12:15 AM

Another new upload today, this time an original song by a returning RBN artist (that's virtually unlike anything that was set to release on Rock Band prior)

JS0f9xx.jpg

Download Link

Recommended for: Guitar, keys, drums, bass, harmonies

Deviating from the novelty-pop sound from before, this song is more proggy, as well as influenced from a lot of genres. Keys are the definite highlight here, but it should be fun all around.

#56 myfix

myfix
  • 89 posts

Posted April 29, 2016 - 01:14 PM

What a FANTASTIC drum chart!!!!!!

Loads of fun!

Thank you!!!!!!!

#57 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted May 2, 2016 - 05:04 PM

Oh hey look, I did a musics.

Dyq4Bjo.jpg

Download Link

Recommended for: Guitar, bass, keys, drums, challenge

Note that this is essentially a demo mix for the song; I'm working on an album, and I hope to have the mix a bit better by the time the album is released. I will update this custom with the final mix once the album is released.

#58 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted May 28, 2016 - 06:23 PM

Today, moar Undertale!

m9dKl8j.jpg

Download Link

Recommended for: Guitar, keys, drums, bass, full band

This one's fun on pretty much everything, including frantic (but not too frantic) drums, lots of keys riffs, a guitar solo, and some funky bass lines! A note about drum rolls, the preview video shows what I believe to be a visual bug with the Wii version or emulation, where it appears there's two rolls, one underneath another, but in the project file the rolls are authored properly, and I didn't find any "hidden" rolls. However I am not able to test songs on drums due to lack of a drum set, so if anyone encounters anything while playing the song, please tell me and I'll see what I can do.

#59 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted June 2, 2016 - 12:26 AM

Just wanted to post an update, that I've successfully ported MEGALOVANIA to Rock Band 2! The thing about RB2 customs is, they can be played online! It's on the database page, under "Download Other File(s)"

#60 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,094 posts

Posted June 2, 2016 - 09:19 PM

Another update, both "Death by Glamour" and "Your Best Nightmare" also have RB2 versions. Have fun playing these online!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users