311: Rock Band (12/04/15: "8:16 AM", "Color") [16+ songs]

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 poeskino

poeskino
  • 12 posts

Posted April 28, 2015 - 09:47 PM

Hey bob! If you enjoy reggae you should listen to iration. I would love to play some of those songs in rb! Cant wait for more of your releases! Im loving the nofx and 311. I play them all the time

#42 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted April 29, 2015 - 01:50 AM

Hey bob! If you enjoy reggae you should listen to iration. I would love to play some of those songs in rb! Cant wait for more of your releases! Im loving the nofx and 311. I play them all the time

Are those NOFX songs invite only, or something? Or did I miss a thread where you posted them? Would love to see some of those.

#43 BobQuentok

BobQuentok
  • 175 posts

Posted April 29, 2015 - 12:27 PM

I love Reggae! I heard of Iration while I was looking for some Sublime-esque bands. I will definitley listen to them, maybe there's a song I would like in RB as well! :P

You'll get some more 311 songs this week, my friend!

Im loving the nofx and 311. I play them all the time

Are those NOFX songs invite only, or something? Or did I miss a thread where you posted them? Would love to see some of those.

Good question, I have not released any of my NOFX customs. I have only uploaded some preview videos on YouTube.
Initial plan was a NOFX project before I switched to 311. I guess I will release some NOFX customs soon after I have polished them a bit. :D
Posted Image

[My other customs: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1975]

#44 poeskino

poeskino
  • 12 posts

Posted April 29, 2015 - 08:49 PM

Woops sorry about that. I meant that i love playing 311 and love watching the nofx previews on youtube lol

#45 poeskino

poeskino
  • 12 posts

Posted April 29, 2015 - 11:02 PM

As for iration i think the songs time bomb, wait and see, summer nights, or high flying would be great additions to rb! Honestly anything from the time bomb album or automatic album would be great! Cant wait for more 311 too. Thanks again

#46 indiehippie1987

indiehippie1987
  • 6 posts

Posted May 9, 2015 - 08:51 PM

Been playing these songs everyday I'm on, beyond the gray sky and champagne are two of my favorites. Was wondering if you were gonna add any from the uplifter album with the same sounds as those listed above, the funky raggae like my heart sings or 2 drops in the ocean or golden sunlight. Keep up the good work!

#47 Busta Uppa

Busta Uppa
  • 114 posts

Posted May 15, 2015 - 01:17 PM

Awesome, 311 is one of my favorite bands. Thank you for taking on this project!! :dance:

#48 BobQuentok

BobQuentok
  • 175 posts

Posted May 16, 2015 - 09:00 AM

Sorry guys for the long wait. The weather in Germany is unfortunately just too good to sit at home and chart Rock Band songsā€¦ :(

Been playing these songs everyday I'm on, beyond the gray sky and champagne are two of my favorites. Was wondering if you were gonna add any from the uplifter album with the same sounds as those listed above, the funky raggae like my heart sings or 2 drops in the ocean or golden sunlight. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man, glad you enjoy them! I will put up a list with all planned songs with the next batch of customs, but I am open for requests.

Awesome, 311 is one of my favorite bands. Thank you for taking on this project!! :dance:

Yeah, 311 is one of my favorite bands too! I love their style. Thank YOU for playing my customs! :D
Posted Image

#49 Uncle Biff

Uncle Biff
  • 5 posts

Posted May 30, 2015 - 09:19 AM

I would just like to say thank you so much for the hard work you have obviously put into charting my favourite band into one of my favourite games. I immediately downloaded all of these 311 customs the second I got it working on my xbox. (which was very recently).

I eagerly await your next batch of customs for this band. To be honest there really isn't anything I wouldn't download by 311.

A few personal favourites would be:
Sweet
Transistor
Running
Tune In
Mindspin
Grassroots
Prisoner
I Told Myself

Thanks again

#50 BobQuentok

BobQuentok
  • 175 posts

Posted May 30, 2015 - 09:21 AM

I would just like to say thank you so much for the hard work you have obviously put into charting my favourite band into one of my favourite games. I immediately downloaded all of these 311 customs the second I got it working on my xbox. (which was very recently).

I eagerly await your next batch of customs for this band. To be honest there really isn't anything I wouldn't download by 311.

A few personal favourites would be:
Sweet
Transistor
Running
Tune In
Mindspin
Grassroots
Prisoner
I Told Myself

Thanks again

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!

Prisoner and Transistor are two of my favorite 311 songs too :D
Posted Image

#51 AkiraNomuraBCN

AkiraNomuraBCN

Phase Shift Guy 2

• 376 posts

Posted December 2, 2015 - 03:27 PM

Any chance for the bass part in the songs that the bass is not charted?

#52 Epietro

Epietro
  • 181 posts

Posted April 26, 2016 - 02:32 AM

As a 311 Superfan, I've finally found my go-to thread! I'll be all over any song that has vocals, since every song they have is great. Here are some personal favorites/requests:

Sunset in July

Hey You

Come Original (vocals)

Love Song

Freeze Time

Crack the Code (vocals)

Creatures

Frolic Room

Still Dreaming

Flowing (my all-time favorite song)

Thank you so much for all the time and effort! So much enjoyment to be had with this project, for sure.

#53 ScottSandwich

ScottSandwich
  • 40 posts

Posted June 17, 2020 - 02:16 PM

I'm making more 311 customs, for anyone interested:

http://customscreato...1-in-rock-band/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users