MANG0s' Customs: MORE NSP!

• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

#21 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 771 posts

Posted April 9, 2015 - 05:22 AM

BTW, I loved your work on SNL. Didn't picture you as a charter. Did picture you as a Bruno Mars fan.

I just.... huh? what?

kFntCK9.jpg

#22 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 678 posts

Posted April 9, 2015 - 04:10 PM

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4114

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#23 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 771 posts

Posted April 9, 2015 - 09:07 PM

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4114

Can't even watch it, damn me being in Australia haha

kFntCK9.jpg

#24 EcoFreak

EcoFreak
  • 228 posts

Posted April 11, 2015 - 07:20 PM

dude fuck yeah! for uptown funk

#25 psiven

psiven
  • 101 posts

Posted April 11, 2015 - 07:54 PM

Cheers for Uptown Funk, that's a fun one!

We found it pretty hard to combo on vocals, but I think the notes are correct. What I would suggest:

- The note tubes should be shortened to avoid consonant sounds.

- Some Vocal Range Divider events and transposing the HARM1 part down an octave would help readability.

#26 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 771 posts

Posted April 12, 2015 - 01:47 AM

Cheers for Uptown Funk, that's a fun one!

We found it pretty hard to combo on vocals, but I think the notes are correct. What I would suggest:

- The note tubes should be shortened to avoid consonant sounds.

- Some Vocal Range Divider events and transposing the HARM1 part down an octave would help readability.

Thanks for the advice =) Ill be sure to keep that in mind when working on vocals. May I ask though, what are Vocal divider events? does it just move them an octave higher or lower?

kFntCK9.jpg

#27 psiven

psiven
  • 101 posts

Posted April 13, 2015 - 02:28 AM

There are two markers to "resection" the vocal range, per the RBN docs on Vocals and Harmonies:

Vocals
Harmonies

The other option is to move them around by octaves. Scoring-wise the picture in the example would be identical if you just transposed the high part down an octave, but the shift marker gives an extra cue that it is supposed to be sung higher. The relative pitch also informs where the harmony parts will go on the HUD.

Disclaimer: I'm not that experienced at using these, but I've sung a lot of harmonies :)

#28 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 771 posts

Posted April 13, 2015 - 08:21 AM

So todays artist is one that I just love. Although we got Smooth as DLC, I always wanted this song but it never showed up. So here you guys go

Posted Image

I will say this now. I am not happy with how drums came out. There are parts where there are bongos playing (when it dies down for example) and I would have charted that, but it was too hard for me to make out and so I just put a hi-hat section which is in there, but I would have prefered to do the other part. If anyone wants to give it a go and chart feel free to ask for the files. Of course, once again the vocals are from a MIDI, so any errors please let me know!

Enjoy! :D

kFntCK9.jpg

#29 EcoFreak

EcoFreak
  • 228 posts

Posted April 13, 2015 - 09:27 AM

You a customs machine dude lol thats just brill

totally didn't expect into the night

what about You & I by santana and chad too ?

i tried uptown last night and i have to say thats almost perfect that should seriously be considered for the show floor cos thats close to being C3 Standard

#30 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 771 posts

Posted April 13, 2015 - 09:49 AM

You a customs machine dude lol thats just brill

totally didn't expect into the night

what about You & I by santana and chad too ?

i tried uptown last night and i have to say thats almost perfect that should seriously be considered for the show floor cos thats close to being C3 Standard

You're too kind. I don't think they are good enough for the show floor. But I do appreciate the kind words :) As for You and I, and havent heard of that one, I might have to look into it

kFntCK9.jpg

#31 MasterExploder

MasterExploder
  • 16 posts

Posted April 13, 2015 - 11:54 AM

More Santana please. It would be really sweet if there's a custom for Corazon Espinado. Sick guitar solo on that track

#32 H3ADShOt3

H3ADShOt3
  • 137 posts

Posted April 13, 2015 - 12:28 PM

These are some nice tracks!

#33 psiven

psiven
  • 101 posts

Posted April 13, 2015 - 05:33 PM

Another awesome choice :) Santana is always great on guitar and Chad is always pleasant to sing. Thanks for sharing!

#34 RockyRambos

RockyRambos
  • 23 posts

Posted April 13, 2015 - 05:36 PM

thanks so much for Uptown Funk :-) :-) and full band too!!! #amazing

#35 TheThief

TheThief
  • 58 posts

Posted April 15, 2015 - 06:54 AM

Uptown funk, sweet. Thanks!

#36 EcoFreak

EcoFreak
  • 228 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 12:08 AM

Im serious put that on the show floor they mite tell you to tweak a few bits but that should be C3 released down the line and you've taken it a long way

santana ft chad

#37 Exxucus

Exxucus
  • 44 posts

Posted April 16, 2015 - 02:25 PM

Heck yeah, Santana! Thanks for all of these full band customs! My playgroup loves 'em.

#38 Ultimate_MANG0

Ultimate_MANG0
  • 771 posts

Posted April 21, 2015 - 01:12 AM

I don't usually listen to this artist but this song I always enjoyed. Doesn't help when your friend plays it everytime you hop in the car with her. So ladies and gentlemen here you go:

GQCVYDC.jpg

You know the drill. Vocals are from MIDI. Any problems let me know

Pulled because it is now in Rockband 4

kFntCK9.jpg

#39 MasterExploder

MasterExploder
  • 16 posts

Posted April 21, 2015 - 05:44 AM

Haha finally an Ed Sheeran song! Ironically I've also got a friend who is a huge fangirl and literally listens to his songs every time she drives. Despite that, this is still a fun song to play and it will be a major hit in the upcoming parties.

Thanks a lot Ultimate MANG0, you're very good at this :)

#40 EcoFreak

EcoFreak
  • 228 posts

Posted April 21, 2015 - 01:39 PM

awesome work on sing btw lol but 1 thing isn't sing dual vocals with pharrell ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users