Rock Band 3 FB Customs of the Week! (Sept 12, 2015) - QOTSA, Gob, Matchbox 20 & More!

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#1 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted March 1, 2015 - 03:06 PM

(UPDATE Sept 5, 2015) Here is the customs of the week for this past week episode 23 featuring

- QOTSA
- Gob
- Matchbox 20 and more!

[url][/url}

#2 clintilona

clintilona
  • 630 posts

Posted March 1, 2015 - 04:09 PM

Good stuff, I enjoyed watching it. I hope you're spreading the word to other sites?
**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

#3 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted March 1, 2015 - 04:20 PM

thanks. Trying to spread the word. I don't know how many other rock band sites there are.

#4 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,469 posts

Posted March 1, 2015 - 06:34 PM

Very well done, best of wishes on collecting a lot of subscriptions, I for one just subscribed.

#5 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted March 1, 2015 - 09:31 PM

Thanks Farratone. Appreciate the kind words.

#6 blackheartstar

blackheartstar
  • 193 posts

Posted March 1, 2015 - 11:14 PM

Enjoyed the video and subscribed.

#7 drummerockband

drummerockband

I Charted Tegan and Sara and All I Got Was This Crappy Title

• 813 posts

Posted March 2, 2015 - 01:01 AM

Awesome video! You just got another sub.

My Customs | Featuring customs from Disney movies, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Tegan and Sara, Alvvays and more!

#8 Nunchuck

Nunchuck
  • 941 posts

Posted March 2, 2015 - 11:48 AM

Thank you, this was very cool. I look forward to seeing more. Rock on :rock:

#9 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 682 posts

Posted March 2, 2015 - 05:38 PM

Great idea. Makes me want to get crackin on more stuff to get a mention in a future one. Already looking forward to the next one.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#10 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted March 3, 2015 - 02:57 AM

thanks for all the subs and feedback! Im aiming to have each week's video released on a saturday that way i can play the friday releases. This week's shaping up to be a lot more eclectic than last week. I'll update this post as I post new videos.

#11 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted March 8, 2015 - 08:34 PM

New video! Customs of the week for this past week. Also included a new background to show the songs i am talking about!

#12 PopGoesRockBand

PopGoesRockBand
  • 871 posts

Posted March 8, 2015 - 11:13 PM

I'll be there one week ;)

#13 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted March 10, 2015 - 09:45 PM

Would you consider covering a update of a previous chart for your next video by any chance? I recently updated Stockholm Syndrome by Muse in my Other Customs thread and it's practically a new chart at this point :P

horror_movie_special fan club member

#14 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted March 11, 2015 - 02:30 AM

Would you consider covering a update of a previous chart for your next video by any chance? I recently updated Stockholm Syndrome by Muse in my Other Customs thread and it's practically a new chart at this point :P

absolutely! I'll update the version of stockholm syndrome i have. Don't be surprised if it gets a mention this coming week :c00l:

#15 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted March 16, 2015 - 03:44 AM

updated! Included the best customs from this past week. Now featuring charts in the background!

#16 RevengeFan

RevengeFan
  • 100 posts

Posted March 16, 2015 - 04:47 AM

I like the charts in the background, it's good to know what songs have pitched vocals.

#17 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted March 16, 2015 - 07:05 AM

Really liking this feature. You have a nice manner while talking about these. The chart preview is a nice addition.

#18 prototypepariah

prototypepariah
  • 73 posts

Posted March 16, 2015 - 09:12 AM

Sorry to hijack the thread, where might I be able to procure this update?

ps video is cool. keep up the good work!

#19 Nightmare Lyra

Nightmare Lyra

Ukulele Hero

• 1,957 posts

Posted March 16, 2015 - 01:40 PM

Sorry to hijack the thread, where might I be able to procure this update?

I got a thread in Other Customs where I have that and a handful of other songs. I plan to use it more often from now on

horror_movie_special fan club member

#20 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 5,007 posts

Posted March 16, 2015 - 03:14 PM

updated! Included the best customs from this past week. Now featuring charts in the background!

I would suggest that you use Video Preparer in C3 CON Tools for this purpose. It's what I used (and I hope lowlander has been using) for the C3 preview videos. If the song is standard mp3 backing, what you do now is fine. But if the songs are multitrack, having them play without anyone actually playing means you won't hear the audio. Video Preparer puts all the recording songs into a pack, edits them so the audio is always audible even in that scenario, and you can change a few settings. After recording/previewing, you can delete the pack and just keep the songs you actually want (this assumes you're previewing/reviewing all songs and not just the ones you're going to keep on your Xbox).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users