RB:HP Issues

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Sid Kafizz

Sid Kafizz
  • 264 posts

Posted May 10, 2015 - 12:55 AM

What I did to avoid hitting that 2952 limit when doing upgrades is split all the harmonix dlc on one hard drive and then put the RBN on another hard drive.

That's similar to what i do, Nick - my USB stick holds what I call "non-party" songs. Most of them are from RBN. Means I have to be choosy about which of your awesome PD fixes I grab!

#22 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,370 posts

Posted May 10, 2015 - 01:56 AM

What I did to avoid hitting that 2952 limit when doing upgrades is split all the harmonix dlc on one hard drive and then put the RBN on another hard drive.

That's similar to what i do, Nick - my USB stick holds what I call "non-party" songs. Most of them are from RBN. Means I have to be choosy about which of your awesome PD fixes I grab!

In a perfect world we won't have to split any hardrives and just have all DLC and customs on one setlist. RB4 is the answer and hopefully someday customs will be a thing for RB4. But thats years down the line. :D

#23 Sid Kafizz

Sid Kafizz
  • 264 posts

Posted May 16, 2015 - 12:33 PM

I was poking around in my input folder, just trying to weed out some of the problem RBHP songs that freeze up my console whenever they get picked (Less Talk More Rokk, The Broken, and Back in Black (Live)). I can't see what is wrong with the first two, so I just deleted the folders - but the AC/DC track has two .mid files: backinblack_live_plus.mid and backinblacklive_plus.mid. Is this a problem? If so which one do I delete?

#24 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,900 posts

Posted May 17, 2015 - 11:16 AM

backinblacklive_plus.mid should be the good one.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#25 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 305 posts

Posted October 9, 2015 - 07:50 AM

A question - never had any trouble whatsoever with installing RBHP packages, done it several times. As of today, the latest one I attempted to install consistently loses the harmonies after the "connect the harddrive and rebuild the big cache" bit. I've tried everything; moving the packages to harddrive, moving my profile to the Usb, trying an older set of packages... Any advice?

#26 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,900 posts

Posted October 10, 2015 - 12:46 PM

Not sure. The behaviour sounds consistent with what I've seen when there's another cache in the environment, but you've done it several times before so it's not like you're unfamiliar with the steps. :)

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#27 TheOreo

TheOreo
  • 305 posts

Posted October 11, 2015 - 05:55 AM

Ended up working out the issue! Had accidentally moved TU4 to my harddrive and didn't exist on my customs stick for the initial build. Just in case anyone reports something similar!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users