Guido's Customs : BILLY TALENT / Leave Them All Behind

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#21 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 17, 2015 - 10:41 PM

... Another Scorpions track now available (no bass though).....

Posted Image

"They say that people live and learn , some people only live and live ..."

My C3 Customs showcase

#22 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted May 19, 2015 - 02:21 AM

Can't seem to download your newest songs released.

#23 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 21, 2015 - 08:05 PM

Can you elaborate a little more...
Click the link or visit my homepage(http://www.thethomaspad.co.uk), ... the links from there do work.. have just tried them..

My C3 Customs showcase

#24 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted May 22, 2015 - 12:33 AM

I get an endless looping of "connecting......" Never get to a page to download.

#25 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted May 22, 2015 - 02:59 AM

i was able to download it and play it no problem. the drums look pretty good i am not sure about that end fill though

#26 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 22, 2015 - 11:41 AM

No... prev. mentioned ... neither am i !

I did spend some time watching cover videos ,slowing the audio down real slow.. but its bl*dy hard to discern...
As I have mentioned, I would appreciate it if anyone is able to lend an educated ear and advise what the likely sequence would be and I will update the project file accordingly....

My C3 Customs showcase

#27 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 22, 2015 - 11:44 AM

:confused:
Dont know why that would be.... I can email the files to you if you wish (dont know if your host imposes any email file size limits on you...?) ..... let me know which ones you want and PM me your email address...

Cheers

My C3 Customs showcase

#28 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted May 22, 2015 - 11:48 PM

:confused:
Dont know why that would be.... I can email the files to you if you wish (dont know if your host imposes any email file size limits on you...?) ..... let me know which ones you want and PM me your email address...

Cheers

Its strange how the earlier songs you posted work just fine but the last two songs I can't even get to a download page. Maybe if you upload to dropbox or mediafire there won't be problems.

#29 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 23, 2015 - 08:39 PM

Given that others arent having the same issues as you - I can only assume there is some issue with your Internet hosting provider and respectfully, I cant be doing with opening other online storage accounts with either Mediafire or Dropbox ..... sorry.

However, try the following URLs that are BOX links directly to the files concerned...

FOO FIGHTERS - Congregation
https://app.box.com/... ... 0228576679

SCORPIONS - Hard Rockin the Place
https://app.box.com/... ... 0244581105

Let me know how you get on....

My C3 Customs showcase

#30 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted May 24, 2015 - 12:18 AM

You may be right about my ISP blocking the website. I can't download those songs unless I create a account with BOX but they won't send me a confirmation email. What a bunch of bull.

#31 mneilan

mneilan
  • 287 posts

Posted May 24, 2015 - 05:04 PM

would love madonna material girl on guitar (if song has no guitar then bass)

#32 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 24, 2015 - 08:47 PM

Material Girl is 80's Electronic Pop no guitar or bass to be heard!.. the 'electronic bassline' could be authored reasonably easily I guess but would this appeal to many...? I dont know.... I did that song specifically because I like the tempo and beat... if I find a spare minute to get the tab down for Bass I will do so.... thanks for your interest in my customs...

My C3 Customs showcase

#33 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 24, 2015 - 08:48 PM

You may be right about my ISP blocking the website. I can't download those songs unless I create a account with BOX but they won't send me a confirmation email. What a bunch of bull.

Agreed, PM me your email address and I will send the files to you. Your address will of course be treated in full confidence if you dont like passing your email to 'unknown recipients'!

My C3 Customs showcase

#34 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,609 posts

Posted May 24, 2015 - 11:52 PM

A fellow forum member was kind enough to share your releases with me. Rock On!

#35 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 26, 2015 - 08:53 PM

Sit tight - one and all!

I have another great 'Foos' track from Sonic Highways that I am presently working on ... should be done by the end of the week... 'Yeah!'

My C3 Customs showcase

#36 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,492 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted May 27, 2015 - 05:57 PM

Material Girl is 80's Electronic Pop no guitar or bass to be heard!.. the 'electronic bassline' could be authored reasonably easily I guess but would this appeal to many...? I dont know.... I did that song specifically because I like the tempo and beat... if I find a spare minute to get the tab down for Bass I will do so.... thanks for your interest in my customs...

Madonna is one of the biggest pop stars in history. I'm pretty sure that whatever you chose to release from her would be downloaded and enjoyed by many.

No guitar, but yeah...making the electronic bassline playable by bass would be cool. Bass, synth/keys, drums, and two vocal parts (the Madonna lead part, and the robot voice guy who says the "LIV-ING IN A MATER-I-AL WORLD" in the chorus would be really neat and would be a fun duet at parties.

#37 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted May 27, 2015 - 08:57 PM

i hope it's I Am A River or In the Clear.

#38 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 29, 2015 - 09:23 PM

Jokeman : Regretably it ain't...

'Outside' alongside 'Congregation' - the best tunes on the album.. I may do one or two others in due course...

Enjoy!

Posted Image

My C3 Customs showcase

#39 jokeman23

jokeman23
  • 345 posts

Posted May 30, 2015 - 01:22 AM

just played some of outside. The super fast hi-hat sections are not charted correctly. It's played on the ride and it's much fewer notes. My advice is to watch some drum covers of it.

#40 Guido

Guido
  • 248 posts

Posted May 30, 2015 - 10:24 AM

Yes.. you are right.. in fact I had made a mental note to correct this ... but in my rush to get this posted and enjoy the remainder of my anniversary last night without annoying the other half too much I had overlooked that. Thanks for pointing it out.. I have now posted an updated version ....

Thanks for the advice... but I always watch drum covers to assist in the authoring process. Sometimes the complexity of the track is such that you have little choice.

My C3 Customs showcase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users