2 problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RealRael

RealRael
  • 14 posts

Posted December 31, 2014 - 04:47 AM

Firstly, the Foxtrot album pack link isn't working on the separate Genesis site.

Secondly, is there a link to all the keyboard upgrades available, isn't there one, or am I mistaken entirely (as in, they don't exist)?

#2 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,450 posts

Posted December 31, 2014 - 11:34 AM

Firstly, the Foxtrot album pack link isn't working on the separate Genesis site.

I never made one since the complete version of Supper's Ready was released very late. They're just 2 songs anyway. I'll let epsher reply to the other issue, assuming you're talking about RBHP.

#3 RealRael

RealRael
  • 14 posts

Posted January 1, 2015 - 04:46 AM

Ok, I answered my own question partially. It looks like there was an intention to release keyboard upgrades for pre-RB3 HMX releases, as the "About" page says "We also upgrade existing HMX and RBN releases with harmony, keyboard, pro drum support, pro guitar, and pro bass". What I'm now wondering: have there actually been any keyboard upgrades so far? If so, where do I find them?

#4 Dash Riprock

Dash Riprock

C3U Moderator

• 590 posts

Posted January 1, 2015 - 05:19 AM

I believe you'll find the keys upgrades you seek here.
█▓▒░   C3 Universe  |  C3 Database  |  My Profile  | Feedback  |  WiP : A Mighty Wind  ░▒▓█ 

#5 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,901 posts

Posted January 1, 2015 - 02:11 PM

Dash is correct. That's the project I run, which has been brought under the C3 umbrella but is still operated distinctly from it.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users