RBHP on PS3 - note/howtos/troubleshooting

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 grubextrapolate

grubextrapolate
  • 55 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 07:18 PM

sorry, busy week + company means i haven't been on the forum. got your PM, will drop you a line with some info shortly. thanks!

#22 Kaktusdude

Kaktusdude
  • 35 posts

Posted February 17, 2017 - 12:04 PM

I am still in the process to install the harmonies on my PS3 which is truly a labor of love. :airquote:  However, my PS3 is showing signs of age and therefore I am in the process to build 2 back ups.  One I have up an running successfully with the customs.  My question is regarding the file structure where the harmonies live - each .dta file.  

1. Can an expert answer the question:  is the file structure the same so that I could potentially test copying and pasting my set of updated files with the updated harmonies dta files over? i.e. CCF0376 is Lego and CCF005B is Boston I know that is somewhat a loaded question as it could imply copying songs in general - which is not my intent.  Seems the file structure without comparing side by side might be tied to how I purchased (packs vs songs, etc. ) and when... 
  2. If indeed attempting to copy and overwrite is a dumb approach and the only way to update the second and third PS3s for for harmonies is the manual labor of love...so be it.   Then also back to first question, does anyone have a reference list such as CCF0376 is Lego and CCF005B is Boston?  If not, maybe as I work on it this time around that could be by contribution back to the community.  It would speed things up - any tips or tricks welcomed here.

Thanks again to all you cats and kittens making this place happen!  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users