I'm not really getting much help with understanding how charting works.
You just keep saying "well if your program was any decent then it should work all the time" but that doesn't help me.
So I'll offer up some questions that perhaps were missed before:
1. Why are talkies charted without the "#" or "^" marker?
2. Why chart any pitch to a talky? Isn't that unnecessary work?
3. Why when importing the midi to reaper 4.22, PART VOCALS has no text events?
4. Why can the start phrase marker on A8/A#8 come AFTER a charted note not already part of a phrase?
5. Why does HARM 3 not have phrase markers? Does it just use the ones in HARM 2?
6. Why are there TWO PART VOCALS >tracks< ? Does the game just combine the tracks or does it ignore one? I understand there being multiple channels but this is multiple tracks showing up in reaper 4.22.
[C#2]Lit-<--- [C#2]tle [C#2]in [C#2]the [C#2]mid- [C#2]dle ---> [C#2]But<--- [C#2]you [C#2]got [C#2]much [C#2]back --->