Rock Band: Harmonies Project

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 EuroMIX

EuroMIX
  • 98 posts

Posted March 19, 2019 - 06:45 AM

I've found an error and wasn't sure who to tell or where.

The upgraded songs.DTA for Remedy by Seether is missing ('ugc' 1) so it gets erroneously sorted as a RB2 disc song in-game.

#42 JDK_13

JDK_13
  • 69 posts

Posted March 22, 2019 - 09:56 PM

You can fix that by extracting the files for the song itself and the proper song id into the RBHP dta file.

The 2nd youngest member might be me.

#43 JCLexicon

JCLexicon
  • 62 posts

Posted April 15, 2019 - 10:17 PM

Noticed this when trying to upgrade In Circles for PRO Drums in RB3: 

In Upgrade Bundler, the upgrade file just shows : "..............TextEvent [idle_realtime]" for what's actually IN that file.

So....yeah, can't really upgrade that song right now.

Anyone else notice that as well?

#44 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 384 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 10:08 PM

You can import it into REAPER, drag the event away from 1.1.000 and export it again. Should fix it.

#45 JCLexicon

JCLexicon
  • 62 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 10:35 PM

You can import it into REAPER, drag the event away from 1.1.000 and export it again. Should fix it.

Will try that, thanks Whizzer.

Looking in REAPER now, and the MIDI loads fine. Found it, dragged it away and exported it. Looks like it picked it up....how far would I drag it, just a measure or so?

#46 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 840 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 10:46 PM

Look at the track named PART DRUMS in a MIDI editor window (or at the bottom of REAPER's main window if you keep your MIDI editors docked with the main window).  In the section for text and other non-note markers, you'll probably see a track-name event labeled "PART DRUMS" and a text event labeled "[idle_realtime]" both at the very beginning of the MIDI.  Drag the "[idle_realtime]" event further into the song and then resave (export) the MIDI file.

I'll look at the MIDI as well, and commit a fix to my fork of the RBHP when I have a chance.

#47 JCLexicon

JCLexicon
  • 62 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 10:54 PM

Look at the track named PART DRUMS in a MIDI editor window (or at the bottom of REAPER's main window if you keep your MIDI editors docked with the main window).  In the section for text and other non-note markers, you'll probably see a track-name event labeled "PART DRUMS" and a text event labeled "[idle_realtime]" both at the very beginning of the MIDI.  Drag the "[idle_realtime]" event further into the song and then resave (export) the MIDI file.

I'll look at the MIDI as well, and commit a fix to my fork of the RBHP when I have a chance.

Awesome, it was only in the last few days I noticed this might be an issue. Also I thought there was an upgrade for A Little Faster by There For Tomorrow and it looks like it disappeared. 

Fortunately, I have a backup of an upgraded version of it from a few years ago, so let me know if you see it.

Here's what I'm looking at in REAPER:

https://imgur.com/a/3uAPb4J

#48 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 384 posts

Posted April 17, 2019 - 11:37 PM

Will try that, thanks Whizzer.

Looking in REAPER now, and the MIDI loads fine. Found it, dragged it away and exported it. Looks like it picked it up....how far would I drag it, just a measure or so?

One measure should do it, so 2.1.000.

#49 JCLexicon

JCLexicon
  • 62 posts

Posted April 18, 2019 - 12:56 AM

One measure should do it, so 2.1.000.

Ok, I see a [T] where the filename is but that's the tempo marker I think so best not to move that.

I'll work on it over the next few days.

#50 hardcoredrummer

hardcoredrummer
  • 112 posts

Posted August 26, 2019 - 09:49 PM

hey there

was wondering how i get the repositories to upgrade some rbn tracks that i have.

the links from the spreadsheet are all dead...

no worries i got it from the github page from fuji

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users