30 replies to this topic

#21 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,899 posts

Posted March 23, 2015 - 10:42 PM

Hello. I have a problem.

Since I have pro guitar and keys, I need all the opcional upgrades for RB3. I did something wrong because when I try to play those songs with pro guitar the game crashes.

What is the order to paste all files if I want all upgrade?

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=417&p=37730&hilit=order#p37730

Also, I purchased the official pro guitar upgrades for "The pretender" and "Dammit" and I know both upgrades doesn't work together. How can I make a single file with both upgrades?

Extra the official upgrades. Merge the .mid with the RBHP .mid in REAPER. Re-export. Use RBHP songs.dta and pro guitar upgrades.dta. Package and deploy as a normal RBHP upgrade.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#22 Domino

Domino
  • 199 posts

Posted July 6, 2015 - 04:58 AM

Hi I recently installed the RBHP upgrades, all went well. I followed the instructions for the order for adding optional upgrades, and everything plays well. But when playing keys in a song with added keys, the camera stays fixed facing the band from the crowd. I understand there are no animations for the keyboard avatar. The other players are animated, but the camera doesn't move. If I play the same song without playing keys, the camera moves around like normal.

Is this normal for adding optional upgrades ?

#23 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,899 posts

Posted July 6, 2015 - 06:17 PM

Yes, I should clarify at some point that 'no animations' on keys means no animations/camera cuts. If you play without keys the venue track works as expected, even with the keys upgrades added.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#24 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 294 posts

Posted January 29, 2017 - 05:08 PM

Is the link to the spreadsheet down for everyone, or is it just me?

#25 sailingwhisper

sailingwhisper
  • 50 posts

Posted January 29, 2017 - 07:37 PM

Is the link to the spreadsheet down for everyone, or is it just me?

Yes it is. Luckily I have a link saved:

https://docs.google....it?pli=1#gid=27

#26 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 294 posts

Posted January 29, 2017 - 08:51 PM

Thank you!

#27 Mati12Osorio

Mati12Osorio
  • 1 posts

Posted March 8, 2017 - 06:49 AM

I don't know if RB2 DLC Breaking Benjamin songs are on RBHP. Because I know that the Breaking Benjamin Pack 01 has harms and I think it needs to be added to them three.

#28 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 119 posts

Posted March 8, 2017 - 06:07 PM

Those songs definitely have harmonies and are charted in the Harmonies Project.

My customs

#29 AxelLoariaV3

AxelLoariaV3
  • 7 posts

Posted March 15, 2017 - 01:25 AM

Hello. I'm having an issue trying to upgrade my songs (I know i'm late to the party)

In the spreadsheet, the tiny.cc URL redirects me to a youtube warning that redirects me to a dating site.

I managed to find the upgrades through the Repository link, but it lacks the Custom Packager mentioned in the tutorial to bundle all the upgrades into one large file. Where can I find it? Or how can I bundle the upgrades into a single file. Do the C3CONTools work for that matter?

#30 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 621 posts

Posted March 16, 2017 - 05:11 AM

Hello. I'm having an issue trying to upgrade my songs (I know i'm late to the party)
In the spreadsheet, the tiny.cc URL redirects me to a youtube warning that redirects me to a dating site.

The tiny.cc link got hijacked somehow, but the original link is still out there. It's also right here. :)

I managed to find the upgrades through the Repository link, but it lacks the Custom Packager mentioned in the tutorial to bundle all the upgrades into one large file. Where can I find it? Or how can I bundle the upgrades into a single file. Do the C3CONTools work for that matter?

A link to download the Packager (among other things) can be found in the Google Sheet I linked above.  It is indeed possible to use C3 CON Tools to bundle the upgrades, but the means to do so are a little beyond the scope of the Harmonies Project.

#31 AxelLoariaV3

AxelLoariaV3
  • 7 posts

Posted March 17, 2017 - 05:07 AM

I looked at the spreadsheet many times in the past and I never noticed the tabs on the bottom. Now I feel dumb.

Thank you very much /o/ I'll make sure to get those sweet harmonies as soon as I can

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users