C3 Forums

Introducing Genesis Chronicles!

I was confused about this too but didn't bother to reply. I am hoping after watching a video about a song pack this big that there couldn't be any way someone could complain about a song not being included and I hope I just misread your post...

I was never complaining... I was just saying that it is cool that we are getting a Rolling Stones album with Genesis but I just only cared for one specific song by Rolling Stones. I have no idea if we are getting that specific song or not actually so I can't complain about anything anyways...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The site is going through some major changes that take time. Be patient and check back in a few days

Yup....just peed my pants!!

it is cool that we are getting a Rolling Stones album with Genesis but I just only cared for one specific song by Rolling Stones. I have no idea if we are getting that specific song or not actually so I can't complain about anything anyways...

There is a magazine called Rolling Stone - not to be confused with the band The Rolling Stones.

Publicly mocking and shaming people eh? Aren't we done with this crap already?

Not sure if you really want an answer to that question, so I won't answer it.

But cheesy jesus christ. It's 2014. There's Google. If you don't understand something, Google it before making assumptions and then proceeding to post multiple times based on those assumptions.

Even if he lived under a rock, and somehow likes a game called Rock Band but has never heard of the rock magazine, it still makes absolutely no sense to assume as he did given what has been posted so far and the other videos released.

Holy crap, this is more than double what my most substantial guess was. Words cannot really describe the amazement felt by this release. What an incredible project. I have to bow down to the authors for their tireless and boundless work. I'm just flabbergasted by the immensity of this freakin' pack. You guys are my heroes.

But cheesy jesus christ. It's 2014. There's Google. If you don't understand something, Google it before making assumptions and then proceeding to post multiple times based on those assumptions.

Even if he lived under a rock, and somehow likes a game called Rock Band but has never heard of the rock magazine, it still makes absolutely no sense to assume as he did given what has been posted so far and the other videos released.

The reason why I don't know the Rolling Stone magazine because I tend to dislike magazines in general. I find most of them to be "critics based" and I don't like critics... I don't care what they think of songs or musicians/bands... I know what I like and I don't need some people who own a magazine company to tell me about what music is good. I also don't care at all what is happening in these musicians' lives... So I find a lot of these magazines to be totally useless and I never cared to bother them at all.

Also, yes. I never did google it but simply because I didn't give a flying muffin. That is my fault and my laziness though... So I made the assumption that I did. And all you guys had to do was correct me in one post, not mock me and such.

And all you guys had to do was correct me in one post, not mock me and such.

That could have been a solution if only you hadn't gone out of your way to make sure we knew you don't care for what we release. Saying "Meh, I only care for one song anyway" makes us not like the attitude and makes people want to get a bit even. It wasn't a matter of "honest mistake", it was a matter of not wanting to hear that you don't care that we work hard on some songs.

With that said, please let's end the discussion on that here. It's just depressing that we have spent months working on this and one third of the thread is devoted to this.

So yeah. That Genesis. I have to admit I've only ever heard That's All prior to this project but now that I've played through most of them, they're fun and challenging on drums. Most songs looked insane on pro keys but i can't play them to save my life. If you do, get hyped!

So yeah. That Genesis. I have to admit I've only ever heard That's All prior to this project but now that I've played through most of them, they're fun and challenging on drums. Most songs looked insane on pro keys but i can't play them to save my life. If you do, get hyped!

Some are really tough, but some are actually very enjoyable even if you don't play that much pro keys. In any case, come November 14th, on the minisite each song will have its own preview video, so everyone can pick and choose. :) Also, all songs from each album will be grouped in one CON file, so that if you're interested in an album you can just download one file.