C3 Forums

Introducing Genesis Chronicles!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The site is going through some major changes that take time. Be patient and check back in a few days

Yup....just peed my pants!!

Farottone[/url]":34i4g7g5]

Well, as long as you both won't be disappointed when you find out the pack is actually NOT 47 songs big. ;)

Well well well...

Well, I hope you are not disappointed that the pack is IN FACT not 47 songs big. :D

Also, somebody pointed out that London Calling is a double album and it was already released, so The Lamb is not a first ever, but it's still a first double album in the world of customs. Our research team has been terminated as a result of this embarassment. It has also been rehired because it overlaps entirely with the authoring team and we need them. I am also part of the research team so I'm glad to be back.

Well, I hope you are not disappointed that the pack is IN FACT not 47 songs big. :D

Also, somebody pointed out that London Calling is a double album and it was already released, so The Lamb is not a first ever, but it's still a first double album in the world of customs. Our research team has been terminated as a result of this embarassment. It has also been rehired because it overlaps entirely with the authoring team and we need them. I am also part of the research team so I'm glad to be back.

Opening credits of "Monty Farottone and The Holy Genesis":

"We apologize for the fault in the subtitles research. Those responsible have been sacked."

"We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles research. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked."

"The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits research after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked."

Nice to see the Rolling Stones extra but honestly... I only want one specific song of theirs. "You Can't Always Get What You Want".

Where was Rolling Stones added?

I was confused about this too but didn't bother to reply. I am hoping after watching a video about a song pack this big that there couldn't be any way someone could complain about a song not being included and I hope I just misread your post...

Where was Rolling Stones added?

If you watched video #3 of this, it says at one point "Experience one of Rolling Stone's top 10 best progressive albums of all time: Selling England By The Pound".

We are getting a Rolling Stones album with this Genesis release... Did ya not notice?