Posted November 5, 2014 - 03:26 PM

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x29cykh

And AFTER you've watched the video...

http://genesis.customscreators.com/

#2 afcchamp88

afcchamp88
  • 38 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 03:45 PM

Nothing I say here could accurately show my level of appreciation for this work. Seriously, thank you.

EDIT by farottone: I'm removing the references so we leave no spoilers for people who haven't watched the video yet. :)

#3 iammax

iammax
  • 583 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 03:48 PM

Awesome. I'm getting hyped to play Misunderstanding and That's All on pro keys since I know a tiny bit of them on real piano

#4 khimbar

khimbar
  • 102 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:08 PM

I got to 55 seconds before my jaw dropped. No spoilers but wow. Just wow.

Off to watch the rest...

Edit after watching it.

No words. I have no words. Speechless.

:excited:

#5 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 716 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:10 PM

I still can't believe the magnitude of this project - absolutely amazing. :rock:

#6 CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck
  • 389 posts

Yup....just peed my pants!!

#7 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 658 posts

Nice to see the Rolling Stones extra but honestly... I only want one specific song of theirs. "You Can't Always Get What You Want".
~My Customs~
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1111

~My Custom Fixes and Upgrades~
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1569

#8 afcchamp88

afcchamp88
  • 38 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:11 PM

EDIT by farottone: I'm removing the references so we leave no spoilers for people who haven't watched the video yet. :)

Fair enough, sorry, didn't even cross my mind. I noticed that I was first to post about 45 minutes after and wanted to call attention to it.

#9 Jusey1

Jusey1
  • 658 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:16 PM

Btw. Did anyone else notice that one of the songs had the "@" symbol in the first lyric of each section?
~My Customs~
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1111

~My Custom Fixes and Upgrades~
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1569

#10 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:18 PM

Btw. Did anyone else notice that one of the songs had the "@" symbol in the first lyric of each section?

Yes, we knew that but it was too late to fix everything, sorry. My fault entirely.

#11 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:24 PM

Fair enough, sorry, didn't even cross my mind. I noticed that I was first to post about 45 minutes after and wanted to call attention to it.

No problems at all, I just edited to preserve a bit of mystique. ;)

#12 khimbar

khimbar
  • 102 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:28 PM

I did but assumed it was a Genesis deliberate thing.

I'm off to buy Genesis albums. These are words I never thought I'd hear myself say, ever.

#13 Hetz

Hetz

Beacon of Positivity

• 759 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:43 PM

So excited for this!!!!!

#14 Jimi369

Jimi369
  • 267 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 04:47 PM

Wow, just incredible.
I only casually listen to Genesis but I appreciate this on so many levels.
Fantastic work! Thank you all in advance.

w o r k                                                            w. i. p.                                                                   w a n t

#15 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 636 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 05:09 PM

Well, as long as you both won't be disappointed when you find out the pack is actually NOT 47 songs big. ;)

Well well well...

My Customs
AC/DC - Featuring over 60 full band
* tracks spanning 17 albums *unpitched vocals
Others - Featuring tracks from Oasis, The White Stripes, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Taylor Swift, and Michael Jackson.

#16 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,637 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 05:12 PM

Well, as long as you both won't be disappointed when you find out the pack is actually NOT 47 songs big. ;)

Well well well...

Imagine me, I way undershot my estimate :haw:

#17 khimbar

khimbar
  • 102 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 05:13 PM

Well well well...

Technically correct though, which as we all know is the best form of correct.

#18 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 5,700 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 05:15 PM

Well well well...

Well, I hope you are not disappointed that the pack is IN FACT not 47 songs big. :D

Also, somebody pointed out that London Calling is a double album and it was already released, so The Lamb is not a first ever, but it's still a first double album in the world of customs. Our research team has been terminated as a result of this embarassment. It has also been rehired because it overlaps entirely with the authoring team and we need them. I am also part of the research team so I'm glad to be back.

#19 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,293 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 05:41 PM

80 songs in 1 week? Thats incredible. You guys should talk to a manufacturing company and get this release pressed onto a disc. If only music copyright, infringements didnt exist. :)

#20 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 716 posts

Posted November 5, 2014 - 06:00 PM

Well, I hope you are not disappointed that the pack is IN FACT not 47 songs big. :D

Also, somebody pointed out that London Calling is a double album and it was already released, so The Lamb is not a first ever, but it's still a first double album in the world of customs. Our research team has been terminated as a result of this embarassment. It has also been rehired because it overlaps entirely with the authoring team and we need them. I am also part of the research team so I'm glad to be back.

Opening credits of "Monty Farottone and The Holy Genesis":
"We apologize for the fault in the subtitles research. Those responsible have been sacked."

"We apologize again for the fault in the subtitles research. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked."

"The directors of the firm hired to continue the credits research after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users