The Programmer

• 4,974 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 03:09 AM

I've had to deal with this particular problem for over a year :-(

#42 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 878 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 04:13 AM

I too have to deal with the song limit problem as I'm up to a little over 3500 songs. I just have to swap stuff back and forth between my 360 hard drive and my usb drive.

#43 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,594 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 06:36 AM

I too have to deal with the song limit problem as I'm up to a little over 3500 songs. I just have to swap stuff back and forth between my 360 hard drive and my usb drive.

My full band custom drive is at 2700 and my non full band drive is at about 2500. Going to have to create more drives soon. :what:

#44 ziagg

ziagg
  • 111 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 08:30 AM

Quick lame thank you also from me - fantastic release! Loving it.

#45 khimbar

khimbar
  • 102 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 12:49 PM

I won't get to play them for a while so can anyone confirm if the end of Mr Blue Sky still says 'Mr Blue Sky--yyy' rather than the proper 'Please turn me over' that it should be?

It's all proper now.

Brilliant!

Thank you.

#46 Blind_3

Blind_3
  • 8 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 06:13 PM

Well, at first glance this week seems light to me. Which is odd seeing as I am an avowed Classic Rock fan. But I'm also a generationally removed classic rock fan :)

I have yet to get into ELO so this week is a good excuse to do that. I guess we already have some so that makes me remiss in checking them out. My fault.

Baby Come Back is a guilty pleasure :)

Not sure I even know the Robert Palmer song. Hopefully it'll be an 'oh that song!' moment.

I'll probably be burned at the stake but, Deep Purple never did it for me.

What the heck is Superfluous Motor?

I'll come back after I preview the songs I don't know and make a new report. Because, of course, you all require such a thing.

Hello,

I'm Superfluous Motor (or at least I make music under that name). Schizophrenic Seizure is a tune I collaborated with Paolo Viteri (the guy who runs/ran Chart Toppers Authoring), it was written specifically to be a demanding and difficult song to play in Rock Band, if you give it a try I hope you enjoy playing it! It's pretty different from the stuff I usually make (which is a mixture of progressive rock, funk/fusion, and jazz). If that sounds like something you'd like to hear or play as a custom, check out some of my other stuff. I plan on providing stems for future customs, if anyone has suggestions I'll probably get started on getting the stems together for whatever is suggested first.
Superfluous Motor
Bandcamp SoundCloud

#47 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 156 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 06:14 PM

I like how you slipped in your own requests while shaking your finger at me for doing the same thing. Why am I thanking someone for something I'm not downloading? That would be creepy.

Right. Like, if someone at a party comes to you and says "Here, would you like a glass of wine?" and you go "F**k no, I don't drink wine. Now, beer, that would be something good. When are we getting beer? I am disappoint", that's totally not creepy. Now, what would be creepy is replying "Oh, thank you, but no thanks, I don't drink wine".

Exaggerate much?

#48 fruitloops

fruitloops
  • 56 posts

Posted October 18, 2014 - 08:09 PM

Exaggerate much?

Sometimes you just need to do a little searching to get the songs you want. Enjoy!

Showdown, Livin' Thing and Evil Woman

#49 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,901 posts

Posted October 19, 2014 - 02:40 AM

Exaggerate much?

No, I think he's spot on with it.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#50 CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck
  • 392 posts

Posted October 20, 2014 - 02:50 AM

Excellent week. Thanks to all authors (old and new).

#51 Floyd1977

Floyd1977
  • 1 posts

Posted October 25, 2014 - 12:40 AM

Hello all

Thanks for the ELO pack. Only thing is than on my XBOX "Turn To Stone" is not being recognized in rock band 3. I check my USB drive on the XBOX and the file is there. Doesn't seem to be any problem as the file has the Rock Band 3 logo on the file viewer. Anyone one else have thus issue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users