Ruck Bogers 22's Customs (6th August: Rihanna - We Found Love, full multitracks)

Full band

• Please log in to reply
503 replies to this topic

#441 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 314 posts

Posted March 1, 2016 - 04:24 PM

Never heard of any of the three bands, but you introduced us to The Joy Formidable, so really excited to give them a shot!  Thanks for your work, as always.

#442 Distressed Ping

Distressed Ping
  • 280 posts

Posted March 1, 2016 - 06:20 PM

You my friend make some really amazing customs. Thank you for introducing me to "The Griswolds" too.

Massive congrats on you're 100th release. :golfclap:

#443 dufc1983

dufc1983
  • 89 posts

Posted March 10, 2016 - 11:05 AM

Loving every song on latest pack mate top notch work again!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

#444 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 314 posts

Posted March 21, 2016 - 07:36 PM

Never heard of any of the three bands, but you introduced us to The Joy Formidable, so really excited to give them a shot!  Thanks for your work, as always.

Heard a song I really liked the other day and it turned out to be by Foals, so this statement no longer holds true.  Just thought I'd share.  I'm a sharer.

#445 dufc1983

dufc1983
  • 89 posts

Posted April 8, 2016 - 09:02 PM

Bump :-)

#446 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 264 posts

Posted May 19, 2016 - 07:38 PM

So, it's been a while but I've got a bit more content on the way. Tomorrow I'll hopefully be releasing two tracks. Here are a couple of hints:

- These were the only two tracks on this band's limited-release debut EP.
- They were later re-recorded and released as b-sides on a later single.
- The first track could be described as finger lickin' good. The second includes a reference to a world famous artwork.

See you tomorrow!

I'm charting again! Check out My Customs - featuring Muse, Coldplay, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Blur, Snow Patrol, RATM, Death Cab, New Radicals and more!

Feeder Discography Project - Newest Release - Swim EP

Works in Progress

#447 Faille

Faille
  • 2 posts

Posted May 19, 2016 - 09:51 PM

Just went through this whole thread, got a long of great songs.  Thank you guys so much for your work, it is very much appreciated.

#448 Thomas O'Malley

Thomas O'Malley
  • 86 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 02:15 AM

I have no clue on what the songs are but looking forward to it Ruck.

#449 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 264 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 04:34 PM

NEW - 20th May 2016

Feeder - Two Colours EP - The start of the ridiculously-over-the-top-Feeder-discography-project! (better name to be decided... maybe something to do with chronicles)

Hi everyone, it's been a while since my last customs were released - sorry for the delay but I hope you've been enjoying the existing ones in the meantime!

Today I've got Feeder's debut release, an EP called Two Colours that received a very limited release in 1995. It was mainly sold at their gigs that year. Back then, Feeder were a lot more grunge-y than the power-pop they became well known for in the early 2000s. This is much more in the vein of Smashing Pumpkins or Pearl Jam, even Tool with some of the basslines and drumbeats going on.

Both of these tracks were later rerecorded and released as b-sides on 1997's Cement single. An instrumental of the rerecorded Chicken on a Bone was featured on the soundtrack to Gran Turismo.

This small release marks the start of what I want to become a BIG Feeder project. Their overall discography is one of the most varied and consistently good I'm aware of. A huge number of their songs would be awesome to play in Rock Band (as I think these two songs demonstrate), so I'm going to start working through their releases, including a large number of b-sides. I've already started work on their next release after Two Colours, the 1996 mini-album 'Swim', which features even more songs that were featured on Gran Turismo. It originally came out 20 years ago next month so keep an eye out for that soon.

In the meantime, here are the two new songs - I hope you enjoy them!

vjIwCEk.jpg

Feeder - Chicken on a Bone

Song preview

dSvRXMV.jpg

Feeder - Pictures of Pain

Song preview

EDIT: Didn't link to the database - whoops!

I'm charting again! Check out My Customs - featuring Muse, Coldplay, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Blur, Snow Patrol, RATM, Death Cab, New Radicals and more!

Works in Progress

#450 rezavakili

rezavakili
  • 399 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 06:19 PM

Thanks, love Feeder.

#451 dufc1983

dufc1983
  • 89 posts

Posted May 20, 2016 - 09:31 PM

Again awesome work dude glad your back even if it's just periodically :-)

#452 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 314 posts

Posted May 27, 2016 - 12:02 AM

Again awesome work dude glad your back even if it's just periodically :-)

This! Good to see you, Ruck!

#453 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 264 posts

Posted June 12, 2016 - 03:07 PM

NEW - 12th June - Girls in Pop Pack 1

Hi again everyone! The Feeder project is still ongoing (look out for their Swim EP later this month), but I'll be interspersing it with a variety of singles and packs as I go.

Today, I'm releasing three customs featuring pop songs with women on the vocals. I don't know why in particular, but these sorts of songs seem to be some of the most fun to chart, and I've been meaning to do more songs in this vein since I did The Fear by Lily Allen last summer.

Two of these tracks were featured in major films - Pure Shores was used in The Beach, and Boom Clap in The Fault in Our Stars. You may know Charli XCX from her featured appearance on Icona Pop's single I Love It, which has previously received a C3 release. Ladyhawke's My Delirium is probably more obscure, but is a great song and well worth a listen.

Pure Shores and My Delirium feature full multitracks. Vocals and Pro Keys are most fun in these tracks, look out for bass in My Delirium and Boom Clap, plus guitar in Pure Shores too. All the parts are fun if you know the songs. Enjoy!

XxndvSq.jpg

All Saints - Pure Shores

cf9v6On.jpg

Ladyhawke - My Delirium

L7EE49n.jpg

Charli XCX - Boom Clap

Works in Progress

#454 jloboc

jloboc
  • 263 posts

Posted June 12, 2016 - 07:48 PM

Wow so glad you continue to chart songs that are fun to play, Boom Clap is a song we have wanted for some time.

Saludos!

#455 dufc1983

dufc1983
  • 89 posts

Posted June 12, 2016 - 08:06 PM

Another fine selection dude! Top marks again

#456 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted June 13, 2016 - 06:24 AM

Did you see My Deliriumbin my wip list?

This is the reason I hate doing customs :(

But I'm sure you would of done a better job anyways :P

Did you add animations and use the diy vocals for the lip sync?
Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#457 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 264 posts

Posted June 13, 2016 - 07:26 AM

No I didn't, sorry. I searched the forums for Ladyhawke before I started and all that came up was the OMCB thread.

I see now you added it to your thread three months ago so I'm sorry if you've spent lots of time on it.

Works in Progress

#458 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 264 posts

Posted June 13, 2016 - 07:49 AM

PS: I'd suggest including artists as well as song titles on your thread for clarity. Also, I see now that you said you were trying to work out the mix for the stems, so I guess you hadn't got too far with that. I'm not trying to tread on anyone's toes, I did search the forums and database before starting (as I always do). If I'd seen it on your thread I would've messaged you. Sorry I missed it.

Works in Progress

#459 The_Guitar_Hero_King

The_Guitar_Hero_King
  • 868 posts

Posted June 13, 2016 - 10:05 AM

Yeah, I did get to the mixing part only :P

I will add the artist names soon once I get my PC working.
Do you like lot's of Muse, my thread has it Here
Other bands on my thread are Arctic Monkeys, Katy Perry and Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne.

#460 Distressed Ping

Distressed Ping
  • 280 posts

Posted June 13, 2016 - 12:21 PM

Great variety of song's Ruck. Cheers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Full band

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users