Ruck Bogers 22's Customs (29th January: First 3 tracks from Hope of the States' debut LP)

Full band

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#21 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 678 posts

Posted November 6, 2014 - 06:10 PM

Awesome! Will certainly have to play this one today.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#22 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 7, 2014 - 01:53 PM

I've updated Buck Rogers with lighting and camera events - I've spent a lot of time on it today and I would recommend re-downloading for the best experience :) enjoy!

I'm charting again! Check out My Customs - featuring Muse, Coldplay, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Blur, Snow Patrol, RATM, Death Cab, New Radicals and more!

Feeder Discography Project - Newest Release - Swim EP

Works in Progress

#23 RatuDave

RatuDave
  • 5 posts

Posted November 7, 2014 - 10:56 PM

Thank you Ruck Bogers 22 for Buck Rogers. Looking forward to giving this one and other Feeder songs a shot!

#24 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 8, 2014 - 06:39 PM

NEW - 8th November - Updated 14th November

Posted Image

Knocked this together quickly in the last day or so - was a quick job as I had the multitracks for it. Bass is great fun on this one. I haven't had time to play it on all instruments yet, so please do let me know if there are any issues, but I think it's okay :)

I'm charting again! Check out My Customs - featuring Muse, Coldplay, Oasis, Kings of Leon, Blur, Snow Patrol, RATM, Death Cab, New Radicals and more!

Works in Progress

#25 Lowlander2

Lowlander2

There Can Be Only One Video Guy

• 268 posts

Posted November 8, 2014 - 07:11 PM

Wow, I remember Empire of the Sun. It's always great to see these unique acts finally get a song in RB.

#26 TylerFG

TylerFG
  • 106 posts

Posted November 8, 2014 - 09:58 PM

NEW - 8th November

Posted Image

Knocked this together quickly in the last day or so - was a quick job as I had the multitracks for it. Bass is great fun on this one. I haven't had time to play it on all instruments yet, so please do let me know if there are any issues, but I think it's okay :)

You're on a roll here, RB!
The Rock Band forums #1 Posies Fanboy. Also official Phase Shift customs converter.

#27 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 8, 2014 - 10:10 PM

Thanks! :) glad you're enjoying them :dance:

Works in Progress

#28 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 10, 2014 - 03:55 PM

EDIT - Updated 14th November

Posted Image

First track from Feeder's 2005 album Pushing the Senses. I was able to get the multitracks for this and have brought some things up in the mix, particularly bass and keys, and the more-interesting guitar part in the choruses. As always, let me know if you encounter any issues (not had time to playtest everything yet), otherwise enjoy! :)

Works in Progress

#29 chexmixho

chexmixho
  • 664 posts

Posted November 10, 2014 - 05:09 PM

Posted Image

First track from Feeder's 2005 album Pushing the Senses. I was able to get the multitracks for this and have brought some things up in the mix, particularly bass and keys, and the more-interesting guitar part in the choruses. As always, let me know if you encounter any issues (not had time to playtest everything yet), otherwise enjoy! :)

awesome, thanks will download!

#30 EdTanguy

EdTanguy
  • 291 posts

Posted November 10, 2014 - 07:06 PM

played Surfing and Buck Rodgers today, guitar charts were nice but punctuation on vocals was a little irritating xD harmonies could be a little more aligned at some points and i kinda wanted whistling on Harm3 xD but great job! looking forward to playing Feeling a Moment, and will be checking this thread constantly ^^

#31 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 10, 2014 - 07:16 PM

played Surfing and Buck Rodgers today, guitar charts were nice but punctuation on vocals was a little irritating xD harmonies could be a little more aligned at some points and i kinda wanted whistling on Harm3 xD but great job! looking forward to playing Feeling a Moment, and will be checking this thread constantly ^^

Thanks for the feedback! By punctuation, do you mean things like full-stops at the end of phrases?

I think you're right on the harmonies and was tempted to put the whistling in Harm 3, but took the easy way out ;)

Glad you're enjoying them though, thanks again :)

Works in Progress

#32 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,379 posts

Posted November 10, 2014 - 08:32 PM

By punctuation, do you mean things like full-stops at the end of phrases?

Not sure what's in there, but things like commas, periods, exclamation points, and question marks are generally not authored.

#33 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 10, 2014 - 09:11 PM

By punctuation, do you mean things like full-stops at the end of phrases?

Not sure what's in there, but things like commas, periods, exclamation points, and question marks are generally not authored.

Whoops, I must've missed that when checking the docs - when I sing on RB I'm usually playing guitar too so don't really pay attention to it! Thanks for the heads up, will edit accordingly.

Works in Progress

#34 funkydunkleman

funkydunkleman
  • 678 posts

Posted November 10, 2014 - 10:45 PM

This has been discussed here before. I know periods at the end are a no-no, commas too. But I think !'s can be used if it really calls for it.

My Customs (Now only ⅔ ACDC!)

#35 EcoFreak

EcoFreak
  • 228 posts

Posted November 12, 2014 - 09:08 AM

is just a day on its way ? dooo do do doo doo dooo

#36 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 12, 2014 - 09:28 AM

Not had a chance to make any real progress with it yet, but I have a day off today and will get as much of it done as possible - fingers crossed I'll have something ready by the end of the week, but don't hold me to it :)

Works in Progress

#37 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 13, 2014 - 04:56 PM

Not had a chance to make any real progress with it yet, but I have a day off today and will get as much of it done as possible - fingers crossed I'll have something ready by the end of the week, but don't hold me to it :)

I re-started this from scratch yesterday, and just a day later (HOHO!), here it is!

NEW - 13th November

Posted Image

Feeder's best-selling single in the UK (although not their highest-charting), this song was originally a B-side to their track Seven Days in the Sun. It was included on the soundtrack to Gran Turismo 3 which, along an amazing response to the track from the fans, prompted it to be released in its own right in December 2001, and was the last release to feature the late Jon Lee on drums.

From a technical standpoint, this is my first custom compiled with the unique song ID feature in the new edition of Magma, so if you have to delete your song cache, your scores on this song should be retained. I have also left out the pesky punctuation, and given up on the left-handed drumming as it's too time-consuming to animate. For the sake of uniformity, I have started going back over my previous customs to re-animate, re-punctuate and re-compile them, but the links in the first post still work for now - I'm hoping to get the new ones uploaded in the next day or two in case you want to hold fire :)

Works in Progress

#38 TylerFG

TylerFG
  • 106 posts

Posted November 13, 2014 - 09:06 PM

I re-started this from scratch yesterday, and just a day later (HOHO!), here it is!

NEW - 13th November

Posted Image

Feeder's best-selling single in the UK (although not their highest-charting), this song was originally a B-side to their track Seven Days in the Sun. It was included on the soundtrack to Gran Turismo 3 which, along an amazing response to the track from the fans, prompted it to be released in its own right in December 2001, and was the last release to feature the late Jon Lee on drums.

From a technical standpoint, this is my first custom compiled with the unique song ID feature in the new edition of Magma, so if you have to delete your song cache, your scores on this song should be retained. I have also left out the pesky punctuation, and given up on the left-handed drumming as it's too time-consuming to animate. For the sake of uniformity, I have started going back over my previous customs to re-animate, re-punctuate and re-compile them, but the links in the first post still work for now - I'm hoping to get the new ones uploaded in the next day or two in case you want to hold fire :)

One of my most wanted songs of all time makes it to RB! Well done!
The Rock Band forums #1 Posies Fanboy. Also official Phase Shift customs converter.

#39 Ruck Bogers 22

Ruck Bogers 22
  • 258 posts

Posted November 14, 2014 - 11:23 AM

Cheers TylerFG! Hope you enjoy playing it :)

UPDATES - 14th November

I have re-compiled all of my previous customs with the unique song ID feature in the new version of Magma (excluding Just A Day, which was already done with it), which should allow you to keep your scores for them if you delete your song cache. I have also corrected the punctuation in them, and reverted the drum animations back to right-handed (the novelty of animating open-handed drumming has worn off).

Please re-download the songs from the first page if you get a chance. I'm considering all of these songs to basically be 'finished' now - let me know if there are any glaring errors, otherwise I'm done with them :)

As a (very) little extra to go along with the re-downloads, here's a little ditty from Coldplay...

NEW - 14th November

Posted Image

Works in Progress

#40 EcoFreak

EcoFreak
  • 228 posts

Posted November 14, 2014 - 03:29 PM

NEW - 13th November

Posted Image

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Full band

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users