Posted October 11, 2014 - 07:03 PM

OMG!

*Dies from pure awesomeness*.

I generally dislike myself.

#42 TheThief

TheThief
  • 58 posts

Posted October 11, 2014 - 07:48 PM

When I first heard "hold the line," I thought it was saying golden eye. So I thought maybe it was for the bond movie Golden eye. Till I later found out the song was from the 70's. Good song either way.

#43 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,407 posts

Posted October 11, 2014 - 07:55 PM

Would it perhaps be possible to make a Other Customs edit of it with the bongos and cowbells charted instead of hats by any chance?

Not by me.

#44 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 339 posts

Posted October 13, 2014 - 03:06 PM

Africa is one of those songs I've been saying "man, I wish..." about since I first picked up RB. The rest are great, too...more than one of the Toto songs falls in the "oh, yeah...that's a great song! That was Toto?" category. Thanks, authors.

#45 Necroblashyrkh

Necroblashyrkh
  • 44 posts

Posted October 14, 2014 - 11:40 AM

Nice pack. I'm not a fan of Toto at all but these are very fun to play on keys and drums. Also Hold the Line on pro keys provided me with the second largest sight read score ever after Green Carnation's Light of Day, Day of Darkness, which has the slight advantage of lasting 60 minutes.

I was wondering if anybody else has been getting the feeling that the outro of Africa might be a little out of synch?Both on drums and keys I start dropping a lot of hits after the "vocal break" part, even though they seem to be identical to stuff I can easily play earlier in the song. Has anyone else noticed something being off or is there some slight change in divison that I'm just not picking up?

#46 Nyxyxylyth

Nyxyxylyth

Magnificent Bastard

• Administrator
  • 1,407 posts

Posted October 14, 2014 - 12:38 PM

I was wondering if anybody else has been getting the feeling that the outro of Africa might be a little out of synch?Both on drums and keys I start dropping a lot of hits after the "vocal break" part, even though they seem to be identical to stuff I can easily play earlier in the song.

Could be the classic REAPER time signature bug creeping past. I'll have a look this evening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users