• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 espher

espher

Harmonies Hacker

• Administrator
  • 1,901 posts

Posted November 2, 2014 - 12:54 PM

Tangent -- I still remember in the discussion thread on another board during our reveal where someone was basically unimpressed and thought C3 would die off within a few weeks/months.

*checks release schedule*

Yeah... no, we're good.

C3 Author/Admin, Project Lead for the Rock Band: Harmonies Project

#62 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,464 posts

Posted November 2, 2014 - 01:13 PM

Tangent -- I still remember in the discussion thread on another board during our reveal where someone was basically unimpressed and thought C3 would die off within a few weeks/months.

Yeah... no, we're good.

We have just filled the tank, we're good for a few miles more. :)

#63 questionmark

questionmark
  • 548 posts

Posted November 2, 2014 - 02:32 PM

Yeah... no, we're good.

We have just filled the tank, we're good for a few miles more. :)

That's awesome to hear. After DLC ended I wasn't aware of this site until about 7 months later. I missed out on that early startup excitement, but I did have a massive backlog of customs to slowly reveal to myself, blog post by blog post. I think that's the closest I've ever come to feeling like a kid at Christmas again!

#64 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 6,464 posts

Posted November 2, 2014 - 02:46 PM

That's awesome to hear. After DLC ended I wasn't aware of this site until about 7 months later. I missed out on that early startup excitement, but I did have a massive backlog of customs to slowly reveal to myself, blog post by blog post. I think that's the closest I've ever come to feeling like a kid at Christmas again!

I think we always have more or less 3 months of material ready, which means that we can essentially foretell a couple of months before if things are drying up.

#65 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted November 2, 2014 - 02:53 PM

But since we've tried to be so much like HMX, I assume we would deny, deny, deny, and then bam "next week is last release, thanks."

#66 AJFOne23

AJFOne23
  • 2,117 posts

Posted November 2, 2014 - 03:05 PM

As a self proclaimed musicologist I can't thank this site enough for getting me to pick up the sticks again after a few years away and getting me to dive deep into my favorite music by playing and authoring. I can't vouch for the passion of the mods but if it's anything like mine this joint will be jumping for a long time :dance:

#67 Colonel 32dll

Colonel 32dll
  • 790 posts

Posted November 2, 2014 - 03:19 PM

As a self proclaimed musicologist I can't thank this site enough for getting me to pick up the sticks again after a few years away and getting me to dive deep into my favorite music by playing and authoring. I can't vouch for the passion of the mods but if it's anything like mine this joint will be jumping for a long time :dance:

I think we're going to see the passion on November 14th. :clint:

#68 CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck
  • 392 posts

Posted November 2, 2014 - 05:08 PM

When and where is the, Rock Band Genesis, release party? :excited: :dance:

#69 khimbar

khimbar
  • 102 posts

Posted November 3, 2014 - 01:15 PM

My house. Bring your drinks of choice.

:dance:

#70 Fence

Fence
  • 29 posts

Posted November 3, 2014 - 03:26 PM

Yeah, I'm just now getting that feeling. This past weekend was my group's first go-round since finding this place. The sensation in the room after we cracked open Stairway to Heaven was pretty fantastic.

#71 Fence

Fence
  • 29 posts

Posted November 3, 2014 - 03:27 PM

My house. Bring your drinks of choice.

:dance:

I get to be Phil.

#72 k-mac

k-mac
  • 253 posts

Posted November 3, 2014 - 09:15 PM

I just want to chip in and say that this is looking to be an absolutely phenomenal and epic release. I can't stress enough how much I love this collective - week after week of incredible releases. I can't thank you guys enough!

#73 pianoman35

pianoman35
  • 11 posts

Posted November 4, 2014 - 04:58 PM

This is awesome! I love Genesis, so I can't wait!

#74 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,976 posts

Posted November 7, 2014 - 07:49 AM

I'm glad that you're so enthusiastic. But "donations" are not accepted, nor any other kind of revenue (we're ad free as well), as it complicates things in a way that nobody wants to get complicated.
So enjoy. Keep your money in your wallet. :-)

#75 Farottone

Farottone

• Administrator
  • 6,464 posts

Posted November 15, 2014 - 11:55 AM

I can finally go back and listen to the Old Medley from The Way We Walk Live without messing my authoring head now. :D Can't say how many times during authoring Dance on a Volcano or The Musical Box my mind was going to that live version instead of the studio one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users