Linos' Full Band Customs - 9/24 (fhána - Aozora no Rhapsody) [Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid]

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#101 Linos Melendi

Linos Melendi
  • 113 posts

Posted April 13, 2017 - 08:25 PM

The sequel to Moonrise, brings “Fall Of An Empire”, a 50 minute long Symphonic Metal Orchestra song by The L-Train, telling the tale about the characters Luna and Sombra. The song features 8 thrilling Guitar solos and 5 Keyboard solos.

This is the biggest project I’ve ever done and I hope you all enjoy it.

I had to go through a few workarounds to even get this custom to function. Magma has a 1MB limit on midi files and this custom came up to a whole 1.77MB! I had to test only 2 instruments at a time in Magma to make sure nothing is broken. And finally I made a build with an expert only 0.98MB midi in which I overwritten it with the full midi.

I also had issues with doing the lip sync if you've seen this thread. What I did to get around it was to make a Solo Vocals build with all 3 parts lumped into it and extracted the milo from that to import into the full song and had the characters lip sync to them at the proper times.

This is possibly also one of my best Venue works ever. Moments like 45:46-46:50 are really powerful and it's nothing autogeneration can ever replicate.

I'm am grateful for L-Train for continuously delivering me gigabytes of multitracks for his ridiculously long songs so I can keep charting them. 

Before downloading note the following:

TO PREVENT CRASHING:

• If playing with more than one instrument, start the song with one only instrument, then join in the rest and restart the song.

• Full version only has 13 sections as opposed to the whole 177 sections to prevent crashing at the score screen. Play the individual parts if you wish to use Practice Mode.

4/13/2017
nawpnqh.jpg
Video

Download in parts:

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9

My customs thread

My customs spreadsheet (120+ songs)

The 0.1% of Pro Keys players

#102 TheWay123

TheWay123
  • 103 posts

Posted April 13, 2017 - 09:06 PM

...wow.

This is just a ridiculous amount of work. Congratulations for finishing this song.

rsz_sig.jpg

#103 Linos Melendi

Linos Melendi
  • 113 posts

Posted April 26, 2017 - 04:32 AM

To whom it may concern, since my customs were hosted on KeepItFishy and that's going down they'll be hosted here for the time being

http://linoshost.sit...m/rockband/rb3/

My customs thread

#104 Rushfan2112

Rushfan2112
  • 622 posts

Posted April 26, 2017 - 03:29 PM

This is truly amazing, great work ! 

Thanks for sharing with us. 

Love the Music or Hate it but don't complain about it . It's FREE !!

#105 HaloMillennium

HaloMillennium
  • 21 posts

Posted May 3, 2017 - 09:24 AM

To whom it may concern, since my customs were hosted on KeepItFishy and that's going down they'll be hosted here for the time being

It's honestly thanks to you that I found The L-Train and his great music, and I was really hoping you were going to chart this; I'm surprised you managed as well with such a huge song too. I'm gonna make an attempt at this really soon and post it on my channel (hopefully if my guitar still works haha)

Can't wait to play it :D

lol my bearable sized signature was deleted. gg

animation__8__by_drmatthew178-datu0w2.gi

#106 HaloMillennium

HaloMillennium
  • 21 posts

Posted May 3, 2017 - 10:09 AM

I'm having some issues actually trying to put your customs on my USB thru Con Tools. The parts and the full song just there "processing" but not actually doing anything. I even tried searching thru the File Explorer to find the customs on the USB stick i have and it didn't work either (it got on the stick tho but didn't show up in game). Files might be bugged? Not sure, any other custom works fine, just yours dont suddenly

Edit: i tried running it through the song analyzer and this is what I got

2ceb720ed7991422de0ce22fa12d2f89.png

I think something happened when you transferred your files to the new host location, hopefully it'll get fixed soon

#107 Linos Melendi

Linos Melendi
  • 113 posts

Posted May 3, 2017 - 10:47 AM

I'm having some issues actually trying to put your customs on my USB thru Con Tools. The parts and the full song just there "processing" but not actually doing anything. I even tried searching thru the File Explorer to find the customs on the USB stick i have and it didn't work either (it got on the stick tho but didn't show up in game). Files might be bugged? Not sure, any other custom works fine, just yours dont suddenly

Seems the host is corrupting the con files. So I created a .rar archive and reuploaded them, so see if that works. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My customs thread

#108 HaloMillennium

HaloMillennium
  • 21 posts

Posted May 3, 2017 - 11:06 AM

Seems the host is corrupting the con files. So I created a .rar archive and reuploaded them, so see if that works. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That did the trick, added to my USB straight away without issues this time. Thanks for the fix :)

#109 HaloMillennium

HaloMillennium
  • 21 posts

Posted May 4, 2017 - 02:58 AM

That did the trick, added to my USB straight away without issues this time. Thanks for the fix :)

Gave it an attempt, really fun! Made me want to play it again immediately after tbh lol. Great job on this Linos :)

https://youtu.be/TTU-8adaj4U

#110 Linos Melendi

Linos Melendi
  • 113 posts

Posted May 4, 2017 - 09:54 PM

Gave it an attempt, really fun! Made me want to play it again immediately after tbh lol. Great job on this Linos :)
https://youtu.be/TTU-8adaj4U

Nice run I'm glad you have fun with it. And yes you pronounced my name right :P

My customs thread

#111 HaloMillennium

HaloMillennium
  • 21 posts

Posted May 5, 2017 - 03:24 AM

Nice run I'm glad you have fun with it. And yes you pronounced my name right :P

Thanks, and thank god xD I'm so bad a pronouncing names sometimes lol

#112 Linos Melendi

Linos Melendi
  • 113 posts

Posted May 24, 2017 - 05:38 AM

A new Touhou chart, "Cirno's Perfect Math Class" by IOSYS. Honestly surprised this song hasn't been done yet. The Pro Keys part was really fun to chart and the expert Drums was done by BravoGangUS. Overall pretty challenging between all instruments. 

5/24/2017

20OB0XW.jpg

Video

My customs thread

#113 atupomaruru

atupomaruru
  • 134 posts

Posted May 24, 2017 - 04:33 PM

Yeeessss! Been wanting this for so long that it's almost unreal to see it in Rock Band!

#114 Linos Melendi

Linos Melendi
  • 113 posts

Posted June 5, 2017 - 09:52 AM

First off, all the links to my customs should now be updated, you can see the list of my customs in the database or linked in my signature.

I've made an update to the chart, "The L-Train - A Symphonic Metal Tribute to Steven Universe". I've charted some orchestral parts to the Guitar and Bass to minimize downtime between playing. Here's a before and after comparison of one of the parts:

While updating the chart, I also took the time to add Vocals. Because it's an instrumental I thought it'd be fun to add it for people who know the songs to sing-along to; great for party/group sessions. It'll be uploaded as a separate version. You can watch the video showcasing the new Vocal chart at the bottom.

mtdBnEH.jpg

3UA4rYZ.jpg

Video

My customs thread

#115 Linos Melendi

Linos Melendi
  • 113 posts

Posted September 24, 2017 - 11:01 AM

A new custom featuring the opening song from the anime, "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid". Overall fun for the whole band, the Drums and Keys are pretty challenging, there's some nice basslines throughout the song, and singing can leave you breathless, so I hope you all enjoy this one.

Expert Drums & Expert Bass was done by BravoGangUS. Expert Drums were reviewed by Nightmare Lyra.

9/24/2017

K71feaA.jpg

Video

My customs thread

#116 HaloMillennium

HaloMillennium
  • 21 posts

Posted October 22, 2017 - 03:19 AM

A new custom featuring the opening song from the anime, "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid". Overall fun for the whole band, the Drums and Keys are pretty challenging, there's some nice basslines throughout the song, and singing can leave you breathless, so I hope you all enjoy this one.

Expert Drums & Expert Bass was done by BravoGangUS. Expert Drums were reviewed by Nightmare Lyra.

9/24/2017

K71feaA.jpg

Video

I gave it a shot, was actually a lot of fun!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users