Sep 26, 2014 - Metal Origins C01 5-pack

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 340 posts

Posted September 30, 2014 - 03:31 PM

As always, thanks to the authors for their hard work on this past week and every week. I am inspired to sit down and try to figure this thing out for a song or two.

For the record, each of you would probably last at least month in my job. You would subsequently be promoted to a new position created just for you based solely on how favorably your performance compared to mine. And I would probably get a nice note and a farewell lunch at Chili's out of it (not to exceed $10), so basically everyone would win.

#62 Nettacki

Nettacki
  • 58 posts

Posted October 1, 2014 - 12:52 AM

Hey, if you don't mind me asking: what's the holdup with the release of the Phase Shift/Wii/PS3 versions? I'm asking because you guys normally put them out a little earlier than that and this seems like a bit out of the ordinary.

#63 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,466 posts

Posted October 1, 2014 - 09:04 AM

Hey, if you don't mind me asking: what's the holdup with the release of the Phase Shift/Wii/PS3 versions? I'm asking because you guys normally put them out a little earlier than that and this seems like a bit out of the ordinary.

Conversions are done by regulars who volunteer to do that, their release timing hence is not as set in stones as our Xbox release.

#64 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 169 posts

Posted October 3, 2014 - 08:55 PM

This might actually make me play Rock Band again. Wish more release weeks were like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users